General Discussion (10,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Malfunctioning Joe Biden Delivers an Incoherent Speech on a Dead Agenda

Joe Biden’s State of the Union lingered far too long, but the general theme was made clear within the first 30 minutes: This is a man with…

Started by Watchman

0 Mar 2

Beijing says Taiwan is 'not Ukraine,' has always been part of China

China's foreign ministry on Wednesday said Taiwan is "not Ukraine" and has always been a part of China amid Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-we…

Started by Watchman

1 Feb 24
Reply by Watchman

The Crazy Politics Of The Squad Are Backfiring On The Democrats

Millions of Americans have known for years now that the politics of people like AOC and Ilhan Omar are crazy and way too far left. Democra…

Started by Watchman

0 Feb 19

Smart Move by Zelensky, Puts Date on U.S. Claim of Russian Invasion, State Dept Begins Embassy Evacuations in Ukraine

Please remember the PR firm alignment when you are deciphering the horsepucky.  State Dept uses CNN, Intel Community use Washington Post, F…

Started by Watchman

1 Feb 15
Reply by Watchman

Happy 10th Birthday Fundamental Refounding

Happy 10th Birthday Fundamental Refounding   As we reflect back over the last 10 years, we saw what was happening in our country and we cam…

Started by Jerseygal

5 Feb 14
Reply by kwicgov55

John Durham Drops a 'Shock and Awe' Filing About Spying on Donald Trump

Even if we don’t hear much about him anymore, John Durham is still hard at work. As RedState reported over the last several months, the inv…

Started by Watchman

0 Feb 12

A Color Map of the Fronts of World War III

By Janet Levy Almost forty years ago, KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov warned of an assault on the West via leftist ideological subversion.  Bor…

Started by Watchman

0 Feb 10

CNN reveals just how BAD their new poll is for Joe Biden and it is pretty bad

CNN’s John King did a segment today on a new CNN poll that demonstrates just how unhappy and angry Americans are with Joe Biden: The highli…

Started by Watchman

0 Feb 10

Ottawa Police Issuing a Tyrannical Edict Which May End the Freedom Convoy

There’s bad news for the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa Sunday. The government has been trying to figure out how to do in the Freedom Convoy move…

Started by Watchman

1 Feb 7
Reply by kwicgov55

White House Recommends Spotify Do More to Censor Joe Rogan

The White House indicated Tuesday that Spotify’s attempts to address what they described as coronavirus “misinformation” on podcaster Joe R…

Started by Watchman

2 Feb 3
Reply by kwicgov55

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"Recap: Day one of the abortionist insurrection... The real domestic terrorists."
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"Indeed it is!  The left is melting down, as we all knew they would!  I cannot believe the…"
Friday
kwicgov55 liked Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
Friday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"It's a good day."
Friday
Jerseygal posted a discussion

BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision

BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision…See More
Friday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Texas Sen. John Cornyn booed by crowd at state GOP convention while negotiating gun control bill
"That "mob" is Cornyn's constituents, and that arrogant traitor should be booed every…"
Thursday
Edie Boudreau posted a discussion

Link to Edie Boudreau's book:: Recreate Your Best Body with Diatomaceous Earth

Thank you for your invitation to post about my book, Jerseygal.  The link to it on Amazon is:   …See More
Thursday
Jerseygal replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden to Ask Congress to Suspend Gas Tax for 3 Months Amid Soaring Energy Prices
"I think is too little, too late! "
Wednesday
NativeCollector replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"I have a hard time grasping that people think this is normal. "
Wednesday
NativeCollector posted a discussion

Biden to Ask Congress to Suspend Gas Tax for 3 Months Amid Soaring Energy Prices

Biden By Andrew MoranJune 22, 2022 Updated: June 22, 2022President…See More
Wednesday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"I hear ya there Duke!  I do think we have a red wave coming in November.  I pray it will…"
Wednesday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"The insanity of the ‘woke’ is mind boggling, it’s it?"
Wednesday
Jerseygal replied to Edie Boudreau's discussion Update on my issues
"God bless you Edie, and thank you for your prayers!  Ethan has made a full recovery, regaining…"
Wednesday
Jerseygal posted discussions
Wednesday
Duke replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"How much more stupidity are we going to take before this crap stops! Why are so many people bending…"
Wednesday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"Kinda like making me get a prostrate exam."
Tuesday

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service