~ Where the Sun Will Never Set on Our liberty ~
Question: why is there such a massive military buildup in D.C. for a virtual inauguration that is closed to the public? Tell me if any of this makes sense. There are 25,000 armed National Guard and…Continue
1) The economy continues to improve despite the best efforts of the Democrats trying to stifle it for political gain. Trump has proved he can build a robust economy whereas Biden has not. This makes…Continue
Watchman has not received any gifts yet
1) How did Trump gain 10 million more votes than in 2016, more than any sitting president in history, and still lose?
2) How did Trump win House seats and lose while Biden lost House seats and won?
3) How did Biden win without winning Florida, Idaho, and Ohio? These are states typically every presidential candidate needs to win. It can happen, but it's rare. The last time was Ricard Nixon in 1960.
4) Why did the media say a water main broke in Georgia that stopped the…Continue
Gender theory postulates that masculine and feminine characteristics and gender roles are merely a social construct of the culture in which we live. The reasoning then is that there is no difference between boys and girls, and we can change genders as easy as changing our clothes. Much of modern gender theory can be traced back to sexologist\psychologist John Money. John Money was a deviant who among other things supported pedophilia. This will become evident in an experiment he conducted…Continue
The rumor mill has been speculating that the DNC will replace Biden with a surprise candidate at the last possible moment. Personally, I don’t see why the Democrats did not select a better candidate to begin with. I know they were really scraping the barrel, but surely they could have found someone better than sleepy Joe. I’m not putting anything past the Democrats, it just doesn’t make much sense to me. But for the sake of argument, let’s hypothetically imagine they do replace Biden at the…Continue
We think we live in extraordinary times, and maybe it will prove to be. However, a little perspective is also needed. (p.s. I didn't write this, but I did add to it.)
For a short perspective at this moment, imagine you were born in 1900 in the USA.
Many would think that that was a pretty simple time of life. Then on your 14th birthday, World War I starts, and ends on your 18th birthday. 22 million people perish in that war, including…