Message From Mark Levin

This is a superb must-read-piece by Andy McCarthy because it expertly exposes Comey's unconscionable abuse of power and extraordinary deceptions, and that Trump was and is indeed the victim. Moreover, Comey sought to cripple the Trump presidency and now seeks to destroy it. The entire Comey ruse is unraveling. Meanwhile, the media and the Democrats are at war with Trump and will concoct, report, and promote any baseless allegation to ruin him and his agenda, the nation be damned. Read the piece.
He believed that the FBI director misled the public to think that the president was under investigation. At last, at least for your humble correspondent, this week’s big hearing brought clarity. I now believe President Donald Trump fired Federal Bureau of Investigation director James Comey because he believes the director misled the public 

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448513/trump-james-comey-fbi-...

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think he may be right.  Come has proven to be a shill for the Democrats, and I loved that President Trump said, "....he's a leaker...'  

As Rubio pointed out, the only think that WASN'T leaked was the fact that Trump personally was not under investigation!  I wish we could just clean house.  

I think so too, JG! He is very dirty! Trump KNOWS. I think he left him in as FBI Director because he knew he was dirty and let him hang himself. I actually think Comey has been one of the major leakers. It's going to come out and Comey needs to go to jail. 

Check this out, girl!  

Trump: ‘I believe the James Comey leaks will be far more prevalent than anyone ever thought possible’

President Trump again took aim at former FBI director James B. Comey on Sunday morning, suggesting in a tweet that Comey might have secretly released even more information to the public than he has already admitted to doing.

Trump tweeted this, this morning.  

“I believe the James Comey leaks will be far more prevalent than anyone ever thought possible. Totally illegal? Very 'cowardly!'" Trump said in a tweet sent from his personal account, @realDonaldTrump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/06/11/tru...

Dianne Feinstein is 'queasy' about AG Lynch asking Comey to downplay the Clinton investigation. If Republicans have the stomach to push that, it may go somewhere!

I think they will go for it. I think Trump has had quite enough. 

Well, grab that popcorn. We all remember how he fought in the primary. He's already started with the nicknames...maybe...when someone asks, on Comey,'what about Comey?''He's a LEAKER.' LOL....
Think...'Do you have one word or term to describe Jeb Bush?' 'Low energy' And it stuck.

I'm all stocked up on popcorn. LOL Comey The Homey Leaker. 

I just hope that nickname sticks!

Info provided from our own Jodi! Thank you Jodi!

COMEY THE HOMIE

‘fellow member of an American-style gang’

Former Bush AG On Comey’s 2007 Brush With Scandal: ‘Jim’s Loyalty Was More To Chuck Schumer’

This isn't the first time James Comey placed himself at the center of a partisan attempt to oust a top Republican. He did the same thing in 2007.

The revelation by fired former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) director James Comey’s close friends that he has kept meticulous records detailing President Donald Trump’s alleged attempts to improperly influence an ongoing FBI investigation has sent Washington into a tailspin. Did Trump really threaten a sitting FBI director in a private meeting? Did the former FBI director accurately record what happened? Could this be the beginning of the end of Trump?

At the moment, untangling fact from fiction is difficult, given that the event Comey allegedly describes took place only between Comey and the president. With no ability at this time to independently verify either man’s account, we are instead left with a he-said/he-said explanation of events, which means the credibility of the two men involved becomes the prime determinant of one’s view of the situation.

The narrative from the Acela corridor media establishment is that Trump is a known liar and Comey is an honest public servant above reproach, so clearly Comey’s word must be believed, the total absence of any other corroborating evidence notwithstanding. An examination of Comey’s history as the consummate Beltway operator, however, raises questions about whether the towering former U.S. attorney, deputy attorney general, and FBI director is as open and forthright as his allies would have you believe.

In fact, the current episode is not the first time Comey and his associates plotted to oust a sitting Republican official through highly orchestrated political theater and carefully crafted narratives in which Comey is the courageous hero bravely fighting to preserve the rule of law. To understand how Comey came to be FBI director in the first place, and how he operates in the political arena, it is important to review the last scandal in which Comey had a front-row seat: the 2007 U.S. attorney firings and the fight over the 2004 reauthorization of Stellar Wind, a mass National Security Agency (NSA) surveillance program designed to mitigate terrorist threats in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.

The pivotal scene in the Comey-crafted narrative, a drama that made Comey famous and likely paved the road to his 2013 appointment by President Barack Obama to run the FBI, occurred in a Beltway hospital room in early 2004. In Comey’s view, Comey was the last honest man in Washington, the only person standing between a White House that rejected any restraints on its power, and the rule of law protecting Americans from illegal mass surveillance.

Break out the popcorn and settle in for the high stakes drama.  Oh yeah…k/r…

http://thefederalist.com/2017/05/17/former-attorney-general-on-come...

Media Hypes James Comey's 'Blockbuster,' 'Super Bowl' Testimony | SUPERcuts! #482

Vid (1:35)  “Blockbuster”, “Explosive” and “Super Bowl”.  Looks like the memo was circulated.  Watch this!

Comey Never Kept Detailed Memos On Conversations He Had With Barack Obama

The former FBI director is scheduled to testify before the Senate Intelligence Committee Thursday at 10 a.m. In his prepared opening statement released by the committee Wednesday, Comey said he only spoke with Obama twice during his presidency, but talked to Trump nine times within four months of his.

He explained why he documented the conversations he had with Trump.

“I felt compelled to document my first conversation with the President-Elect in a memo,” Comey writes. “To ensure accuracy, I began to type it on a laptop in an FBI vehicle outside Trump Tower the moment I walked out of the meeting. Creating written records immediately after one-on-one conversations with Mr. Trump was my practice from that point forward.”

“This had not been my practice in the past,” he continued.

Hmmm…who suggested he ‘detail’ the meetings?  Barry?  Killary?  Low-retta? 

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/07/comey-never-kept-detailed-memos-o...

This ends the GoodCop cop 👮 portion of the proceedings, stay tuned for the bad cop to drop his shoe 💥 🇺🇸

Why indeed. Donald Trump didn't have to run. He had no reason to run, beyond exactly what he said...Make America Great Again. Like him, love him, or hate him....he's is way to close to something and a lot of people are squirming. How else would you explain that the media, the democrats AND half of the republicans are against him?

I just watched "Braveheart" again.  It occurred to me that this movie is a metaphor for the Trump presidency.  Lots of alligators and difficult to know who to trust besides you and your family.

Comey Admitted to a Single Trump Leak, But Were There Others?

President Trump’s legal team may be prepared to show a trail of leaks to The New York Times by former FBI Director James Comey – dating back to at least March – in a pair of complaints set to be filed to the Justice Department inspector general and Senate Judiciary Committee, a source close to the team told Fox News.

An independent Fox News review of The New York Times’ reporting dating back to January reveals a host of stories sourced from top FBI and DOJ officials – or those privy to their conversations – that either paint Comey in a positive light or push a message he was unable to personally disclose.

Though Comey told the Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3 he’d never been -- or directed another FBI official to be -- an anonymous source for news reports about the Trump and Hillary Clinton investigations, the then-FBI chief did not deny orchestrating leaks using, for instance, an old friend who works at Columbia University, or providing the information to a wide enough group to ensure it would leak.

And in reference to a separate case, he acknowledged sending his infamous letter to lawmakers last fall announcing a revival of the Clinton email probe knowing full well what they'd do: "Did I know they were really going to leak it? Of course, I know how Congress works.”

Comey, who was fired by Trump in May, was open about at least one leak in testimony last Thursday.

He admitted to using an ex-U.S. attorney, later identified as Columbia University Prof. Daniel Richman, to leak to The Times the contents of alleged memos Comey wrote about his one-on-one interactions with Trump. He was not asked if he had ever used Richman on other occasions; however, Richman is mentioned in 151 results in a New York Times search dating back to 1993, with 11 of those articles also featuring Comey and six of them being authored by Michael S. Schmidt – who later wrote the “Comey memos” story which Comey told Congress he directed Richman to leak.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/06/12/comey-admitted-single-trump-le...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Robin's discussion Mueller MUST GO! Congressman Gohmert has jolting warning for President Trump
"I look forward to the day I can finally MOVE out of the northeast. "
9 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 9/22/2017
"All good info. Thanks for posting, JB! Tweeting this. "
9 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 9/22/2017
9 hours ago
Rick posted a discussion
9 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion Mueller MUST GO! Congressman Gohmert has jolting warning for President Trump
"Tired of living in the swamp.  Looking for big sky country away from the swamp dwellers."
10 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Mueller MUST GO! Congressman Gohmert has jolting warning for President Trump

Congressman Louie Gohmert soberly warns President Donald Trump to investigate the investigator.The…See More
10 hours ago
Ruthann liked Robin's blog post Calif. Lady Moves to Red State, Suddenly Sends Unexpected Message to Lib Friends Back Home
18 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"I'm glad we still have a few fighters left in America."
19 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"If anything major happens, I won't be leaving my house. I am a "see you when the dust…"
20 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 9/22/2017
"The GOP swamp critters will do everything they can to obstruct this administration. I don't…"
20 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 9/22/2017
20 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Sen. John McCain a 'No' On Graham-Cassidy
"He should go. Nothing but a leftie in sheeps clothing. "
20 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 38
"Thanks for posting, JB! Tweeting it out to the masses"
20 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 38
20 hours ago
JeansBrother posted discussions
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion How Prepared Are You? Just Enough...Ready For Almost Anything.. or... See You When the Dust Settles.
"Interesting summary.  I suggest that the best survival posture involves what you can carry on…"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service