jorge rodríguez-gerada plants land art portrait on the national mall
This undated photo provided by the Smithsonian and taken from the Washington Monument, shows a giant portrait of a young man, entitle: entitled: "Out of many, One," created in the landscape of the National Mall, left. The six-acre portrait by... View Full Caption The Associated Press

No news being reported on this story. They try to disguise this as many faces not black not white not brown etc. OH REALLY? Just one more lie as no one can tell me this is not Obama.

Can no one see how the slow progression to a Dictator regime is underway or already here...Please go to the following link and read the whole story and the comments and then let me know what you think.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Somebody need to go to jail for this monstrosity!  This is public property is it not?

Yes it was public property at one time, not sure anymore with Obama in charge.  I so agree someone needs to be jailed.  I would list here but there is just not enough room.

Hi Mah! :)) It sure does look like him! Disturbing! It sure is nice to see you on here. I have missed you and I hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

Hugs, Robin 

Hi Robin, I have posted this on other sites and am surprised that more dont find this disgusting.  LOL Guess I am one of the few that do.  

Sure do miss you too Robin.  I pray that all is well in your world.  We all need to have a reunion one of these days.

Love you gal and sending you hugs also..

Mah, my world has been topsy turvey for a few months.  This Obamacare has been driving me crazy, even with private insurance. I'm ok, trudging through just like the rest of us. Thank goodness we all have each other, right? Don't be so scarce, Mah! We need you too. It helps us all! 

Take care and huge hugs back at you! 

Hi Robin

I am so sorry to hear that Obamacare has affected you and I know how much you need healthI care.  I too have seen many changes and all not good.  I fear that even the republicans who made " The pledge to America" during the 2010 voting season were liers and con artists.  All, those pledges were broken and the link to the site removed once they were elected.

I fear for us all Robin.  I am greatful for the friendships I have found on line.  If you need to talk I am here for you.  Love you too 

It sure does look like him!

The artist says, "Diversity is the backbone that makes this country great," Well, nobody has exploited our diversity like Obama has!

The article linked says it will begin disappearing. I wish the real Obama would!

(I tried to call you twice when you emailed me... Glad you got it posted! Miss you!)
It looks like Obama. He's done enough to desecrate our capital. At least, according to the article, it will be gone soon.

One can only pray that more is not to come around the corner.  Thank you for your response.

I think it may be an attempt to keep the monuments area of Washington, D.C. clean.  The graphic may be intended to draw pigeons.  But perhaps it will draw only conservative pigeons while the radical liberal pigeons continue to crap on our monuments.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Robin's discussion Why We Can't Buy Healthcare Insurance Across State Lines.. The McCarran–Ferguson Act was passed by the 79th Congress in 1945
"Most welcome, JB! :)"
4 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Why We Can't Buy Healthcare Insurance Across State Lines.. The McCarran–Ferguson Act was passed by the 79th Congress in 1945
"Rahth also found this!  OUT-OF-STATE HEALTH INSURANCE - ALLOWING PURCHASES Updated:…"
4 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion Why We Can't Buy Healthcare Insurance Across State Lines.. The McCarran–Ferguson Act was passed by the 79th Congress in 1945
"Good background.  Thanks."
4 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Why We Can't Buy Healthcare Insurance Across State Lines? The McCarran–Ferguson Act was passed by the 79th Congress in 1945

Hello all,Rahthrae found this information and I am posting this for all to understand why we can…See More
4 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion FreedomWorks -- Newslatter 3/26/2017
"Without question! >>>>>>If Republicans Are Going To Try To Repeal Obamacare, They…"
4 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion FreedomWorks -- Newslatter 3/26/2017
4 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"It’s the Freedom Caucus, NOT Ryan and Trump, standing for the forgotten man In President…"
5 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"Jodi, I am so frustrated that I just don't even know what to do. Ever since this passed we all…"
6 hours ago
kwicgov55 replied to Rahthrae (Admin.)'s discussion A Questioning of Trump, Ryan, and the AHCA
"Good questions Rahth. Shared this. I have a few more questions- Does anyone else get the…"
9 hours ago
kwicgov55 liked Rahthrae (Admin.)'s discussion A Questioning of Trump, Ryan, and the AHCA
10 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Rahthrae (Admin.)'s discussion A Questioning of Trump, Ryan, and the AHCA
"Further justification for the idea to make the US Congress meet electronically -- each member from…"
15 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Rahthrae (Admin.)'s discussion A Questioning of Trump, Ryan, and the AHCA
"BEN NELSON NAMED NAIC CEO WASHINGTON, D.C. (Jan. 22, 2013) Former Nebraska Senator Ben Nelson has…"
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Rahthrae (Admin.)'s discussion A Questioning of Trump, Ryan, and the AHCA
"Whoa! That explains a lot!!!!!"
yesterday
Robin replied to Rahthrae (Admin.)'s discussion A Questioning of Trump, Ryan, and the AHCA
"You said it, Jodi! They are for big government. Here's a neat sidenote: Paul Ryan's wife…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Rinocare Tids 3/27/17 Why do Conservatives Support Socialized Medicine?
"Ted Cruz NAILS What GOP Must Do Now To Actually Repeal Obamacare… In a column published…"
yesterday
Robin posted a discussion

Rinocare Tids 3/27/17 Why do Conservatives Support Socialized Medicine?

Thanks to our own Jodi for providing us with this information!  TOP TIDWhy do Conservatives Support…See More
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service