White House Recommends Spotify Do More to Censor Joe Rogan

The White House indicated Tuesday that Spotify’s attempts to address what they described as coronavirus “misinformation” on podcaster Joe Rogan’s interviews was not a strong enough response to the freedom of speech controversy.

Spotify announced a decision Sunday to include content advisory warnings on Rogan’s interviews about the coronavirus pandemic with sources dissenting from the government narrative about the virus.

“It’s a positive step but more can be done,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki said during the daily briefing on Tuesday.

Spotify acted to address the situation after musicians Neil Young and Joni Mitchell asked the company to remove their music from their platform as part of a protest of Rogan’s interviews.

But Psaki called on technology and media platforms to do more to censor what she described as “misinformation” about the virus.

“That certinaly includes Spotifly (sic) she said, mispronouncing the tech platform’s name.

“This disclaimer, it’s a positive step but we want we want every platform to continue doing more to call out misinformation and disinformation while also uplifting accurate information,” she continued.

She said it was a “fact” that people who were not vaccinated were “six to eight times more likely to die” from the virus that people who were vaccinated and boosted.

“That’s pretty significant, and we think that is something that unquestionably should be the basis of how people are communicating about it,” she said.

In a social media video addressing the controversy, Rogan promised to include more balance on the issue of the coronavirus and the vaccines so that all sides of the issue could be explored.

“I don’t want to just show the the contrary opinion to what the narrative is,” he said. “I want to show all kinds of opinions so that we can all figure out what’s going on, and not just about COVID, about everything, about health, about fitness, wellness, the state of the world itself.”

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/02/01/white-house-reco...

This is how far they will go to protect the narrative. Joe Rogan has a larger audience than all the major mainstream news outlets combined. That makes him a threat. He's about to discover that no amount of apologizing or backtracking will placate the Left. They won't be content until they completely destroyed him for daring to go against the narrative.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When we all holler about being transparent...welp, their intentions evilness can not be more apparent.

Next up...squash the truckers. DC's gonna need a bigger prison.

The White House sounds more and more like the CCP's Xi Jinping! Not a surprise considering the CCP owns Biden and his administration!

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"Recap: Day one of the abortionist insurrection... The real domestic terrorists."
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"Indeed it is!  The left is melting down, as we all knew they would!  I cannot believe the…"
Friday
kwicgov55 liked Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
Friday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"It's a good day."
Friday
Jerseygal posted a discussion

BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision

BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision…See More
Friday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Texas Sen. John Cornyn booed by crowd at state GOP convention while negotiating gun control bill
"That "mob" is Cornyn's constituents, and that arrogant traitor should be booed every…"
Thursday
Edie Boudreau posted a discussion

Link to Edie Boudreau's book:: Recreate Your Best Body with Diatomaceous Earth

Thank you for your invitation to post about my book, Jerseygal.  The link to it on Amazon is:   …See More
Thursday
Jerseygal replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden to Ask Congress to Suspend Gas Tax for 3 Months Amid Soaring Energy Prices
"I think is too little, too late! "
Wednesday
NativeCollector replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"I have a hard time grasping that people think this is normal. "
Wednesday
NativeCollector posted a discussion

Biden to Ask Congress to Suspend Gas Tax for 3 Months Amid Soaring Energy Prices

Biden By Andrew MoranJune 22, 2022 Updated: June 22, 2022President…See More
Wednesday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"I hear ya there Duke!  I do think we have a red wave coming in November.  I pray it will…"
Wednesday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"The insanity of the ‘woke’ is mind boggling, it’s it?"
Wednesday
Jerseygal replied to Edie Boudreau's discussion Update on my issues
"God bless you Edie, and thank you for your prayers!  Ethan has made a full recovery, regaining…"
Wednesday
Jerseygal posted discussions
Wednesday
Duke replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"How much more stupidity are we going to take before this crap stops! Why are so many people bending…"
Wednesday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"Kinda like making me get a prostrate exam."
Tuesday

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service