White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility

The only reason Fauci was on this from the beginning is, he is head of the NIH! They had to have him on the Covid pandemic. I believe that Trump knew that Fauci was a fraud, no good and in bed with Bill Gates from the beginning!

Over the weekend, the White House sent out a statement to multiple media outlets trying to discredit Dr. Anthony Fauci — one of the top members of the White House’s own coronavirus task force.

Fauci’s public sidelining had been notable — he’s been making less frequent media appearances and just last week one Sunday show said their attempts to book him haven’t been approved for months, while the president himself has made it clear he’s at odds with Fauci — but recent reports have indicated that Fauci has been privately sidelined as well. Per the Washington Post:

Fauci no longer briefs Trump and is “never in the Oval [Office] anymore,” said a senior administration official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal deliberations. Fauci last spoke to the president during the first week of June, according to a person with knowledge of Trump’s calendar.

In recent weeks, Fauci has been critical of the U.S. response and warning about the nation not being in a great position right now with respect to combatting the coronavirus.

One notable detail in the Post report that caught attention was a reaction from the White House, in which an unnamed official provided the paper a statement criticizing its own top expert for being “wrong” early on:

A White House official released a statement saying that “several White House officials are concerned about the number of times Dr. Fauci has been wrong on things” and included a lengthy list of the scientist’s comments from early in the outbreak. Those included his early doubt that people with no symptoms could play a significant role in spreading the virus — a notion based on earlier outbreaks that the novel coronavirus would turn on its head. They also point to public reassurances Fauci made in late February, around the time of the first U.S. case of community transmission, that “at this moment, there is no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day-by-day basis.”

https://www.mediaite.com/news/white-house-puts-out-statement-going-...

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never liked Fauci from the beginning. There was something about him that rubbed me the wrong way.

I agree Watchman! He in so deep with Gates, it's disgusting.

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 Billion government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China.

(Listen)https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bill-gates-negotiated-100-billion-...

The shocking revelations were unveiled on the Thomas Paine Podcast and the Moore Paine Show on Patreon by the two investigators who blew the whistle on the massive Clinton Foundation tax fraud during a Congressional hearing in 2018. John Moynihan and Larry Doyle testified in Congress, detailing the fraud and schemes utilized by the Clinton’s to avoid paying up to $2.5 BILLION in federal taxes.

The investigative duo, in their first interview since that bombshell Congressional testimony, revealed to Paine that representatives from the Gates Foundation met with U.S. Congressman Bobby L. Rush at a sit down in Rwanda, East Africa in mid August 2019 to hash out who would score the windfall from a government contact tracing program. And just last month — nine months after the meetings with the Gates Foundation in Rwanda — Rush, a Democrat from Illinois, introduced the $100 BILLION H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act.

Rush’s bill would establish a program run by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for national coronavirus testing and contact tracing.

Paine has since learned Congressman Rush traveled to Rwanda with his spouse from August 12th to 19th, 2019 to take part in talks and a week-long event underwritten by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

But how can you negotiate the byproducts of monitoring a pandemic six to seven months before the outbreak of the virus even happens?

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Duke posted a discussion

California

Looks like California is sliding further down the rabbit hole. Gov. Hairdo has signed a bill AB145…See More
8 hours ago
Ed replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"Well thought out reasons. I too believe President Trump will be elected. My biggest concern perhaps…"
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"All my fingers and toes...and eyes...are crossed, Watchman!"
Tuesday
Duke commented on J. Francis Roth's blog post FIND YOUR MANHOOD, AGAIN
"Never apoligize, it's a sign of weakness"
Sunday
Lawrence Brown replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"Ten points are correct. We did not elect perfect man we elected a man who could fix our past…"
Sunday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion History Is on the Side of Republicans Filling a Supreme Court Vacancy in 2020
"Worth reading the whole thing from the link.  It includes some charts to prove the points!"
Saturday
Jerseygal posted discussions
Saturday
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"You're not alone. I've heard many Conservatives say the same exact thing. I debated about…"
Saturday
kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"All very good points Watchman! I did not vote for Trump in 2016, but have watched him and realize…"
Saturday
kwicgov55 liked Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
Saturday
kwicgov55 liked Jerseygal's discussion Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
Saturday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
"I may not have agreed with her politics, but Ruth Bader Ginsberg was a fighter! She fought cancer…"
Saturday
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"I've heard about that and I wouldn't lie that it doesn't concern me a little. I…"
Saturday
"I definitely think they are going to try and use voter fraud and contest the election in states…"
Saturday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
"Let’s not lower ourselves and be like the liberals who cheered at Justice Scalia’s…"
Saturday
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"Good to be back with the group. I like the word "bigly"! Now that Ginsburg has passed,…"
Saturday

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service