Update: President Trump Declares National Emergency.....White House Preparing Draft National Emergency Order to Include $7 Billion For Border Wall

The White House is drafting an emergency order to include $7 billion for the border wall according to a new report by CNN.

The President is planning on pulling money from the Pentagon’s budget citing Title 10 of the US Code.

The White House is preparing a draft proclamation for President Donald Trump to declare a national emergency along the southern border and has identified more than $7 billion in potential funds for his signature border wall should he go that route, according to internal documents reviewed by CNN.

“The massive amount of aliens who unlawfully enter the United States each day is a direct threat to the safety and security of our nation and constitutes a national emergency,” a draft of a presidential proclamation reads.

“Now, therefore, I, Donald J. Trump, by the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C 1601, et seq.), hereby declare that a national emergency exists at the southern border of the United States,” the draft adds.

The draft was updated as recently as last week, a US government official told CNN.

CNN reported that the Trump admin could pull $681 million from treasury forfeiture funds, $3.6 billion in military construction, $3 billion in Pentagon civil works funds, and $200 million in Department of Homeland Security funds, the official said.

The declaration will be challenged in court and by the obstructionist Democrats in Congress.

The government is in week 4 of the partial government shutdown and President Trump told Pelosi Thursday he will not cave.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/report-white-house-prepari...

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One thing about President Trump that we can count on.  He never caves, but he will be constantly repositioning.

That's exactly what he did! Reposition! 

CNN report. Not necessarily a confirmed fact.

There are no confirmed "facts" from CNN.  Confirmed "fakes" yes, "facts" no!

From Trump!

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

I wish people would read or listen to my words on the Border Wall. This was in no way a concession. It was taking care of millions of people who were getting badly hurt by the Shutdown with the understanding that in 21 days, if no deal is done, it’s off to the races!

7:33 PM - 25 Jan 2019

Yesterday was no cave! He needed to show he was trying to work with the Dems. Pretty smart actually!

President Trump and Sarah Sanders Send Tag Team Message to Democrats: The Wall Will Be Built ‘With or Without’ You

President Donald Trump and White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders sent a one-two message to the Democrats Friday night warning them that Trump intends to build a border wall with or without them, implying that Trump is prepared to issue a declaration of a national emergency if Democrats continue to block funding for a border wall.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/president-trump-and-sarah-...

Sarah Sanders
@PressSec

In 21 days President @realDonaldTrump is moving forward building the wall with or without the Democrats. The only outstanding question is whether the Democrats want something or nothing

Lisa Mei Crowley

@LisaMei62

People don't realize POTUS @realDonaldTrump can declare a nat'l emergency ANY TIME to build the wall. The military is just waiting for the green light. He's making Dems expose who they really are & that they DON'T have America's best interest at heart. They will self-destruct.

5:35 PM - 25 Jan 2019

Great news!

U.S. to start returning asylum seekers to Mexico on Friday

https://reut.rs/2UdYOtl

Outstanding! DHS Ends Catch and Release! #BuildTheWallAndCrimeWillFall

DHS Ends Catch and Release, saying it’s Instituting New Protocols

The Department of Homeland Security will turn away asylum seekers at the United States Mexico border, implementing new protocols that require illegal immigrants to wait outside the U.S. while their claims are being processed, the DHS announced Friday.

The updated DHS Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP), which addresses the humanitarian crisis at the southern border, the department stated the new policy will allow a review of claims made by immigrants, while they wait outside the U.S. borders.

It effectively puts an end to the DHS’s “Catch and Release” policy, which encourages illegal aliens to enter the United States under false pretenses and exploit the broken immigration court system. Nine out of ten asylum claims, where immigrants cited Credible Fear, from Central America were considered fraudulent, according to Federal Immigration Judges.

President Trump said the new policy makes “Catch and Release an obsolete term.” He said, however, he is continuing to fight for the $5.7 billion in border wall funding to end the 35 day partial government shutdown.

“It is now Catch and Detain,” he said on Twitter. “Illegal immigrants trying to come to the U.S.A., often proudly flying the flag of their nation as they ask for U.S. asylum, will be detained or turned away. Dems must approve Border Security and Wall NOW!”

https://saraacarter.com/dhs-ends-catch-and-release-saying-its-insti...

Sebastian Gorka

EASY:

It’s a 3 week window is all.

@realDonaldTrump gets his State of the Union to talk 2 hours about the Wall to all of America.

He’s the one who’s come out looking reasonable.

And when the Dems obstruct on Feb. 15 his use of National Emergency powers is uncontested.

Trump's signing of a bill to get the furloughed govt employees paid was, IMO, the right move.  It put the spotlight on Nancy & Chuck who have stonewalled on EVERY plan DT has brought to the table. Including extending protections to DACA illegals.

The question is: Is America finally paying attention?  And perhaps even more importantly: Will the GOPers on the Hill ever circle-the-wagons? 

It recently dawned on me that part of Mueller's straegy, w/ assistance from the media of course,  w/ the arrest of Roger Stone, is to build divisions between DT and the GOPers in the HoR and the Senate. As we all know that the eentire far left-machinery has FAILED to break President Trump's resolve; or tear his massive base away from him these last 2 years.

Again, the spotlight's on Nancy & Chuck. The have till Feb, 15th.

DT's address on Friday was, IMO, as good as any SOTU. He needs to do like commie-Barry used to and take his message TO THE PEOPLE across the country for the next 3 weeks. The.clock is ticking.

Luis 

If you're waiting for congressional GOP'ers to circle the wagons, don't hold your breath.  However, it would be a nice change of pace for these lazy, feckless Republicans, wouldn't it?  They had 2 years to back the President on the wall and on Obama care, did they?  No, they did not.  Perhaps they will actually find their spines and take a stand for the President, the American citizen, the Constitution and this Republic.  So far, Donald Trump has had to do things all by himself, little help or support from the GOP, very little.  Praying I'm wrong, guess we'll see in 3 weeks.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3
Duke posted a discussion

Hitler reincarnated

Biden really stepped in it last knight, I've never heard such a ration of "toro feces" in my life!…See More
Sep 2

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service