Not exactly official, but there's some word President Trump will sign "Audit the Fed".

http://tairatv.com/trump-expected-to-sign-audit-the-fed-bill-reintr...

Any gold in Fort Knox???

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! I pray he does. If he does, I would suggest that he NOT ride in a convertible!!!!!

The first step in solving any problem is to accurately state the problem. 

I don't think our fiscal policy fails entirely because of the "Fed", but that's surely a big part of it.  Congress has embraced massive deficit spending, and should not have, but did so because of secret methods being used by the Fed---such methods as make the ridiculous government spending possible.

It's come time to shine the light of day on those secret methods---likely many elected officials don't even have a clue about any of this.

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts." (Abraham Lincoln)

All things considered, we should Audit the Fed.

It is time for all of this to come to an end. The deficit spending, the Fed, all of it. JFK tried to warn us. I believe he lost his life because of that very reason. 

Here is JFK in his own words. 

JFK Secret Societies Speech (full version) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdMbmdFOvTs

Here's what I see as the main difference---nowadays these "secret societies" have gained much of what they were after.

Since the "Fed" operates in so much secrecy, it falls into the same category---secrecy is secrecy, and the end of such practice allows that some live in luxury at the expense of the taxpayer.

We can bear such unwelcome parasites up to a point, but at some point, the burden becomes too great---that's where we are now.

Congress is fully responsible for regulating the value of our currency.  For decades, it has essentially delegated all such responsibility to the "Fed", a secret organization which has found a secret means of financing insane government spending.

But not the government or the "Fed" can hide the end result, which is inflation---the steady erosion of purchasing power regarding our currency.

Neither the "fed", or government, or Congress, or anyone else, can hide the fact that the American taxpayers are now paying about $650,000,000,000.00/year in interest---we pay such extraordinary cost, without any benefit of government services rendered, and are not even allowed to know who the hell is collecting the profit of our labor, paid as taxes.

This is wrong, and should not continue.

And it will now end, because clarity has finally arrived---all this secrecy involves too many people and too much money to be kept secret forever.  At some point, it's going to become clear something is wrong---that time is now.  The secret   people who have brought these unwelcome conditions into existence know the same thing that you and I know---the game is over.  We either end this nonsense, or all U.S. currency will ultimately become worthless.

Therefore, Audit the Fed.

"And, inasmuch as most good things are produced by labor, it follows that all such things of right belong to those whose labor has produced them. But it has so happened in all the ages of the world, that some have labored, and others have, without labor, enjoyed a larger proportion of the fruits. This is wrong, and should not continue. To secure to each laborer the whole product of his labor, or as nearly possible, is a most worthy object of any good government." (Abraham Lincoln, December 1, 1847)

First we learn there is good government and bad, then we learn to tell the difference.  Americans are now taxed at a rate of over 50%---add it up:  30% Federal, 20% State and local, excise taxes, licenses & fees, and if mandatory, throw in insurance.  Does that sound like a good government which is going to secure the profit of your labor???

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerome replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/19/17 The Top 25 RINOs that need to be replaced... REPEAL..The 7 Most Hypocritical Things Republicans Have Said About Obamacare Repeal
"Hypocrites, one and all!"
10 hours ago
JeansBrother posted a discussion

Heritage Foundation -- 2017 Index of Culture and Opportunity

The 2016 election cycle revealed a deeply unsettled spirit in many Americans. Job and wage numbers…See More
21 hours ago
Rick posted discussions
22 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion
23 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

FBI turns over 7,000 documents from Weiner laptop in Clinton-tied case

The FBI has turned over 7,000 new documents from Anthony Weiner’s private laptop to the State…See More
23 hours ago
Ruthann liked Robin's discussion Conservatives. A MUST READ THREAD! Via @josh_hammer
yesterday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Conservatives. A MUST READ THREAD! Via @josh_hammer
"He nailed it. Tweeted out."
yesterday
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Conservatives. A MUST READ THREAD! Via @josh_hammer
yesterday
Robin posted discussions
Wednesday
Rick posted a discussion
Wednesday
Rick replied to Robin's discussion McConnell abandons Obamacare 'repeal and replace' after GOP defections..Goes for Repeal Only!
"Dems:"ObamaCare is great! Nothing wrong with it" Trump:"I'll let it…"
Wednesday
Fundamental Refounding replied to Robin's discussion McConnell abandons Obamacare 'repeal and replace' after GOP defections..Goes for Repeal Only!
"Here are the phone numbers for Portman and Capito and Collins. Let them know they made a promise.…"
Wednesday
Fundamental Refounding replied to Robin's discussion McConnell abandons Obamacare 'repeal and replace' after GOP defections..Goes for Repeal Only!
"3 Republican Senators REFUSE to lift the MASSIVE healthcare tax!  Susan Collins, Shelley Moore…"
Wednesday
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

FBI issues urgent warning about ‘spy toys’ that could put ‘privacy and safety of children at risk’

Creepy playthings can record kids' conversations, track their movements, reveal their location and…See More
Tuesday
Robert cordova posted a discussion

Trump keeps moving to the center and beyond........

Trump Re-certifies Iran Nuclear Deal, but Only Reluctantly…See More
Tuesday
Justfolk replied to Robin's discussion McConnell abandons Obamacare 'repeal and replace' after GOP defections..Goes for Repeal Only!
"Yes! This bit of news gives me more hope. That is exactly what should have been done from the…"
Tuesday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service