Hello Patriots! If the 2016 Republican Primary were held today, who would get your vote? Please leave a comment only on this post, and feel free to do a separate post about your choice!

Thanks for participating!

Views: 668

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha! I think Jodi's picture is way cooler though! And, she has a Cruz hat too! I'm jealous! lol

I'll be ordering my shirt next, girlies!

Cruz Gear

LOL  You go girl! Thanks for the link, Jodi! I need to get busy and get my gear! :)

Ted Cruz is the only candidate I am excited about. Honest and conservative. Unapologetic regarding his stances. I like this guy.

I agree with you about Cruz, Jim! I'm pretty excited about him as well. He is running a good campaign. Slow and steady wins the race! He is gaining in the polls too! 

Well, he doesn't have the intestinal fortitude that Donald has.  He would make a dynamite VP, though (under Trump).

Have you ever looked into Trump's past? Ever? I did! For as far back as I can remember he has been a Progressive!  What was his pivot point to being a Conservative? Can you show me that? He has always donated heavily to Dems. Yes, some to Repubs, but, mainly Dems. He is no better than the lobbyists and special interests, buying politicians all his life! He admitted as much!  He is saying the things people want to hear and saying them loudly. Conservatives are jumping on the bandwagon BLINDLY, I might add, without looking into who he really is. What you don't like about Obama, I see in Trump as well! Going after anyone that doesn't like him or agree with him! Is THAT what you want in the White House? REALLY? No Thank you! I will go with a Conservative that is fighting the Establishment every step of the way! 

I have several questions that I would like Trump to answer before he continues much farther:

1) Will your assets be put in a blind trust?  (I can't imagine what a headache that would be.)

2) If elected, will your assets be vulnerable to G Soros?

3) Will NAFTA be a problem when forcing US based corporations to build in the USA?  If not, how do you get around it?

4) Can you use your wealth to squash the Washington lobbyists largely funded by the left?  How do you think G Soros will react?

I doubt he would answer that question. Trump will do what's best to make himself more money! 

I believe that Soros was the one who bailed him out when he went bankrupt. 

He said he would slap a fine on companies that decide to build in other countries! I don't know the answer to that! 

Based on what?  Cruz was standing up to establishment GOP while Donald was still talking progressive, advocating progressive and funding progressives.  Donald has flipped on every major issue that he has run his mouth about.  Since when does that equal intestinal fortitude?  What evidence does anyone have that he will not flip again?  People should be far less easily impressed with crude and loud, and equating that with intestinal or testicular fortitude.  People are looking for a magic pill in a candidate that frankly does not exist. 

The Donald "Duck Dew" Trump didn't do this:

http://www.texastribune.org/2015/07/24/in-stunning-display-cruz-cal...

What Democrat was Trump funding when Cruz Fillibustered Obamacare? http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ted-cruz-filibuster-talks-...

4th longest filibuster in history, http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2013/09/24/where-ted-....

Trump says a lot, every salesperson I've ever met has, but how often is it untrue or done differently after the fact?  I believe Trump would be better than Hillary, but not by much, and, as for his wealth, I am glad for it and him, and see no reason for anyone to limit the scope of their wealth, nor any reason for a Progressive tax, but....

Donald Trump needs to hand all his businesses over to his daughter or whoever, have no communications with them, and basically divest himself significantly.  The reason is that all of it can be used to blackmail him to take actions that are in his own best interest long before taking actions in the best interest of Americans.  This is the trouble with a person in office with a vast amount of wealth, that these things they have a true talent and passion with can be used to divide them when objective governance is their job in taking office, in taking Oath to the Constitution.  That government isn't objective now is merely stating a fact that doesn't undermine at all the notion that if we're voting for President Trump, to protect his objectivity, he should volunteer to divest himself on the idea that his business concerns will be there when he leaves office, but putting them out of his mind while he serves as POTUS.

Otherwise we're heading down the trail Socrates warned about in Plato's Republic, of having an Oligarchical Dicatatorship, the normal result after the lawlessness of Democracy.

He knows the Constitution, and he's just a really smart guy, with guts to go against the party when it and its strategy is wrong.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin posted discussions
2 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

USS Gerald R. Ford Commissioning

Trump says military "bigger, better, stronger" at USS Gerald R. Ford commissioningPresident Trump…See More
4 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Healthcare RINOs
"All the RINOS are going to be targeted for replacement! Enough is enough! The people are beyond…"
12 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Healthcare RINOs
12 hours ago
Robin replied to Rick's discussion Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions... Out of Control
"Mark Levin: Mueller Investigation Is Pretext To Impeachment Content originally published…"
12 hours ago
JeansBrother posted discussions
12 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion The House Freedom Caucus has declared all-out war on #Obamacare.
"Well said, Jerome! Government needs to repeal it totally. Get out and let the free market work."
14 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion The House Freedom Caucus has declared all-out war on #Obamacare.
"I agree, Doug! This is so very frustrating. Great to see you, btw!"
14 hours ago
Jerome replied to Robin's discussion The House Freedom Caucus has declared all-out war on #Obamacare.
"Repeal is 100% crucial.  Replacement is not necessary if the replacement is a government…"
16 hours ago
Doug Fox replied to Robin's discussion The House Freedom Caucus has declared all-out war on #Obamacare.
"About time someone in the House showed some spine !! I remain skeptical that they can get the 218…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Rick's discussion GOP Rep. Steve King: Speaker Paul Ryan Is Not for the Border Wall (VIDEO)
"We all know now that Paul Ryan wants to keep things status-quo. They don't want the apple cart…"
yesterday
Robin liked Rick's discussion GOP Rep. Steve King: Speaker Paul Ryan Is Not for the Border Wall (VIDEO)
yesterday
Robin posted a discussion

North Korea North Korean Crisis Peaks, All U.S. Nationals Ordered To Evacuate

There has been plenty of speculation regarding the Trump administration’s plans to incapacitate…See More
yesterday
Jerome replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/19/17 The Top 25 RINOs that need to be replaced... REPEAL..The 7 Most Hypocritical Things Republicans Have Said About Obamacare Repeal
"Hypocrites, one and all!"
yesterday
JeansBrother posted a discussion

Heritage Foundation -- 2017 Index of Culture and Opportunity

The 2016 election cycle revealed a deeply unsettled spirit in many Americans. Job and wage numbers…See More
Friday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service