Hello Patriots! If the 2016 Republican Primary were held today, who would get your vote? Please leave a comment only on this post, and feel free to do a separate post about your choice!

Thanks for participating!

Views: 731

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cruz

Walker or Trump or Trump and Walker.

Voting for the republican Last Man Standing.

NO THIRD PARTY.  They screw it up every time for R party.  And most of them are idiots, like Ron Paul ir Lamar Alexander.

Cruz!

At this very moment, it's difficult to say.  I know that Trump is a real blowhard, but what he says makes sense.  If he holds true to his principles, at this minute he's got my vote.  I think all the rest except for Cruz and Carson are just politicians who will never go against the established status quo.

Cruz....I'd be ok with Walker/Cruz because Cruz could help push the Senate agenda.  Whoever wins the nomination could build a great team by carefully choosing among the others.  Carson for Surgeon General, Palin for Sec. of Energy, Jindal or Perry for Sec. of Commerce and Gowdy for Attorney General......etc.

Sorry, but I was told (by a friend of mine in politics, who is a DINO) that Cruz is a "closet amnesty advocate".  I don't know that much about him, but it sounds reasonable, looking at his background, but I'd vote for him if he was "on our side" of the fence.

If Cruz is a closet amnesty advocate, how does your DINO friend know about it.  If DINO means what I think it means, your friend is a Liberal and I would question anything this person says.

He is NOT a liberal, he is a Democrat republican, because anyone wanting to run in MD has no chance as an "R".  He is also Md's Veteran advocat and helps them immensely.  "Liberals" do nothing bu HURT veterans.

Know of what ye speak, before opening mouth and inserting foot.  I've known him almost 60 years.  So...

One either is, or is not.  There is no such thing as a Democrat Republican.  There are either Democrats or there are Republicans.  Allow me to ask, does this man hold an office with the VA, or the government per say?  I guess if you say he is good, then he must be. Personally, if he pretends to be a Democrat/Liberal then he is not being honest and truthful.  Being false in order to gain, is still being false.  But hey, who am I to say?  The truth has no agenda, it simply is what it is.   

He is APPOINTED by governor Hogan.  The former MD demoncrat, O'Malley fired him because he was a conservative and because he wouldn't back off fighting for our boys in uniform.  O'Malley was for cutting off ALL benefits, following his buddy Obonga's tradition.  As I said, he is a good guy and he is NO liberal.  Conservative barely describes this good man. And don't forget, that sleaze-bag O'malley id running to take Omoron's place.  And that would constitute NO CHANGE at all.

OH BTW, O'Malley put some Chinese dude in there after he "fired" my friend, telling him he wasn't a "good democrat", so what can I tell ya?  I have no idea WHAT a good democrat, unless it's a corrupt one, and this guy isn't corrupt.  The ***** couldn't even speak correwct English, so I suppose it was a "scratch your back" deal of some sort.

Here's what I'm talking about...

http://tinyurl.com/q9tzsnc

Compelled to respond....

With that "chink" stuff, I must ask, you sure you're not a Dixiecrat?  I don't mean to be offensive, but neither did you I guess.  Now I am not asking you to be politically correct, but I am saying that the only people I hear showing such ethnic bias are Liberals since the original Dixiecrats who loved having Chinese (or anyone else who'd work for so little) working on the railroads when they were crossing the continent, all slaves by any other name or standard, though they accepted the job so it must have given them enough to survive.  Still their reference in the derogatory, with pet names in invocation of national pride based on differences in people, is something wholly Confederate Flag KKK Dixiecrat Plantation style.

And, you see, by going with the "chink" angle and making fun of their English, you discredit the entire notion your 60 years of knowledge of your "Democrat Republican" friend is any sort of qualification we should believe, undermining even the anecdotal value of your word in regard to it.

I agree entirely a good Democrat is synonymous with being patronage government corrupt down to their very soul (as well as the other Dixiecrat negatives mentioned above), and, as such, they'd easily vouch for one of their own in attempting to persuade others the guy is "one of us."

These are the considerations you raise with this tact, strongly suggest you reconsider entirely, for there are many Asian Conservatives, such as Michelle Malkin.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

J. Francis Roth updated their profile
yesterday
Nicole Johnston liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
yesterday
Nicole Johnston liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
yesterday
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with much of this post.  However, the title troubles me. "This is the Death…"
Jul 30
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Federal judge orders secret Ghislaine Maxwell documents to begin being unsealed A federal judge on…"
Jul 29
Robin posted a discussion

Justice Department.. Operation Legend Expanded to Cleveland, Detroit, and Milwaukee

Law and Order President!Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs FOR IMMEDIATE…See More
Jul 29
Fundamental Refounding posted discussions
Jul 29
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"Family Under House Arrest After Testing Positive for COVID-19 I just recently received news of a…"
Jul 24
"VIDEO Karli Q Medium r @KarluskaP Central Casting featuring John Durham JR. ?…"
Jul 16
"Lots getting ready to come out! Antonio Sabáto Jr @AntonioSabatoJr The truth of the…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"America is awake! We have to make sure Trump wins or it is over. Biden gets crazier by the day.…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I agree with JG. This was not handled right from the start! The lockdown has had far worse…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Trump Promises Announcement Next Week on Democrat-Run Cities: 'We're Going to Straighten Things Out'

(CNSNews.com) - When it comes to crime, some of America's Democrat-run cities are "out of control,"…See More
Jul 16
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I agree Watchman! He in so deep with Gates, it's disgusting."
Jul 16

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service