UPDATE! Wanted to let you all know!!!!! My on and off absence from the site!

Just wanted to let you all know in case I'm absent on and off.

Rick's cancer is getting much worse. He just had a PET scan and his lymph nodes are much larger throughout his body (some the size of a baseball)He has new ones with cancer in them also.

I had a new MRI of my neck and my herniated disks are worse and I need surgery which I can't get because I won't be able to take care of Rick.

To add to it, my father-in-law, Ricks Dad just had 2 strokes and is in the hospital. 87 years old. He can't see much now or walk. You just can't make this stuff up! 

Take care,
Robin

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Girl, It's been over 7 weeks of pure hell here. I feel like I have PTSD or something. I'm too damn old now for all of this at once. Good grief! Love n hugs!

As Robin works thru some things now, please keep her in your thought and prayers!  I haven’t talked with her, but I think her father in law may have taken a turn for the worst. 

They are all in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Thanks for the reminder JG. Keeping Robin in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much JG! Hugs and love!

Just letting you all know my father-in-law passed away on July 7th at home, peacefully, with Rick and I by his side. We buried him on Friday July 12th with lots of friends and family present. The US Navy played taps and folded the American Flag and presented it to Rick for Don's service in the Korean War.

Thank you all for all of your love and prayers. It means a lot!

Robin, so sorry for your family's loss. Praying for you guys. 

Thank you so much Kwic! Hugs n love to you!

Robin,

I know it's sad for those left behind but thank God your Father-in-law is at peace in the arms of the Lord.

I continue to pray for both you and Rick . Try to get some rest.

Thank you Ruthie! I'm trying to rest but ended up with pneumonia! I can't win!

Love n hugs.

Am praying for all. God Bless

Thank you so much, Lawrence! God Bless you too!

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

J. Francis Roth updated their profile
Friday
Nicole Johnston liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Friday
Nicole Johnston liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
Friday
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with much of this post.  However, the title troubles me. "This is the Death…"
Jul 30
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Federal judge orders secret Ghislaine Maxwell documents to begin being unsealed A federal judge on…"
Jul 29
Robin posted a discussion

Justice Department.. Operation Legend Expanded to Cleveland, Detroit, and Milwaukee

Law and Order President!Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs FOR IMMEDIATE…See More
Jul 29
Fundamental Refounding posted discussions
Jul 29
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"Family Under House Arrest After Testing Positive for COVID-19 I just recently received news of a…"
Jul 24
"VIDEO Karli Q Medium r @KarluskaP Central Casting featuring John Durham JR. ?…"
Jul 16
"Lots getting ready to come out! Antonio Sabáto Jr @AntonioSabatoJr The truth of the…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"America is awake! We have to make sure Trump wins or it is over. Biden gets crazier by the day.…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I agree with JG. This was not handled right from the start! The lockdown has had far worse…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Trump Promises Announcement Next Week on Democrat-Run Cities: 'We're Going to Straighten Things Out'

(CNSNews.com) - When it comes to crime, some of America's Democrat-run cities are "out of control,"…See More
Jul 16
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I agree Watchman! He in so deep with Gates, it's disgusting."
Jul 16

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service