UNDER INVESTIGATION: Muslim Spy Ring Discovered Getting HUGE Payments From Democrats – MEDIA SILENT

We reported last month about the Muslim IT workers who infiltrated the networks of top democrats in Washington. Now another bombshell report is out and it isn’t looking good for Debbie Wasserman Schultz

The Daily Caller is reporting that the five members of the Pakistani family under criminal investigation for theft and accessing classified information were paid at least $4 million from July 2009 to the present.

The suspects had full access to the emails and office computer files of the democrats for whom they worked.  The U.S. Capitol Police is focusing its investigation on an off-site server where congressional data was allegedly loaded without the knowledge of authorities or congressmen.

Who knew about it? Just some heavily indebted, morally bankrupt Pakistani Muslims who somehow managed to con their way past democratic vetting process to get jobs where they had access to state secrets.

If anyone is wondering about Pakistan just know that it follows a literal interpretation of Sharia law. And Pakistani men living here often can be heard recalling wistfully the days when they were living under Shari and could abuse women without consequence. I’ve heard this myself.

Muslim men hate the west because they fear our values will destroy their absolute power over women under Sharia. They know that as soon as women have choice, they immediately leave their deadbeat Pakistani husbands out in the cold. Who wouldn’t?

Dozens of House Democrats turned a blind eye to this — many of whom serve on the intelligence, homeland security, and foreign affairs committees — and employed the suspects anyway.

Even before the Awans – brothers Imran, Abid and Jamal, and two of their wives, Hina Alvi and Natalia Sova — were suspects in a criminal theft and cybersecurity probe, there were plenty of signs they could not be trusted.

For example, Imran Awan has collected $1.2 million in salary since 2010, and his brother Abid and wife Hina Alvi were each paid more than $1 million.

This is high for DC staffers, even IT workers. But it gets worse. Evidence is mounting that this was a nefarious plot to defraud the government while trying to steal classified secrets.

Nice work Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Imran first came to Capitol Hill in the early 2000s and Abid joined him in 2005. Imran’s wife Hina Alvi was added to the democratic payroll in 2007, while Abid’s wife, Natalia Sova, appeared in 2011.

In 2014 the youngest sibling, Jamal, joined the payroll scam at the age of 20 with a salary of $160,000.

“In Imran’s wife’s offices, she didn’t show up or rarely showed up and Imran would handle it,” a former House staffer told the Daily Caller.

“Once in a while he would take her around to the offices but after a while, he stopped even putting up the illusion and did all that stuff himself.”

The former staffer said “Jamal was always there,” but Imran would only work “odd hours.”

Since 2003, the family has collected $5 million overall, with Imran making $2 million and Abid making $1.5 million.

Of some 25,000 people who have worked in the House since 2010, only 100 have taken home more than Imran.

The brothers were somehow able to pocket all that cash while spending significant time in Pakistan every year.

In 2009 they opened a Northern Virginia car dealership, with Abid as its day-to-day manager. The dealership received a $100,000 loan that was never repaid from Dr. Ali Al-Attar, an Iraqi politician with reported links to the terrorist group Hezbollah.

Among the House Democrats who employed the Awans? Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the former Democratic National Committee Chairman.

http://washingtonfeed.com/under-investigation-muslim-spy-ring-disco...

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Washerman-Schultz is a disgrace to the election process, and by defending her actions to deny Sanders access to logistical information in the primary, so is the DNC. Does anyone think that Sanders wasn't nearly mad enough when her actions were exposed?

Things are about to get quite interesting. All the dirty laundry is coming out. Think I will buy stock in popcorn. LOL

Saw Maria Bartaromo talking about this to Staurt Varney on Fox and I can't find the clip of it.

Pakistani Suspects In House IT Probe Received $4 Million From Dem Reps

Five members of a Pakistani family under criminal investigation for allegedly misusing their positions as computer administrators for dozens of Democrats in the House of Representatives were paid at least $4 million from July 2009 to the present, The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group has learned.

Evidence suggests some of the dozens of House Democrats — many of whom serve on the intelligence, homeland security and foreign affairs committees — who employed the suspects were inexplicably paying people they rarely or never saw. See the interactive graphic at the end of this story for the names of the employing representatives.

The suspects had full access to the emails and office computer files of the members for whom they worked.  A focus of the investigation by the U.S. Capitol Police is an off-site server on which congressional data was allegedly loaded without the knowledge of authorities.

Even before Capitol Police told chiefs of staff for the employing Democrats Feb. 2 that the Awans — including brothers Imran, Abid and Jamal, and two of their wives, Hina Alvi and Natalia Sova — were suspects in a criminal theft and cybersecurity probe, there were multiple signs that something was amiss.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-pr...

Muslim infiltrators didn't have to con their way into the DNC.  The DNC is well aware of what was happening.  DNC vetting process, what DNC vetting process?

Is this the reason for the quick departure of Debbie Wasserman Shultz? Did the democrat leadership realize that the exposure of the IT guy and his family would put them in a bad light, and made Shultz their fall girl? Debbie Wasserman Shultz may have been the one doing the hiring of a Pakistani sharia compliant islamist spy, but we all know, the dems being of one mind had to know about it.

When will the criminals languishing in government be prosecuted for their crimes against our citizens? 

I do believe that may be the very reason she departed so fast. It will all come out, Kwic. It already is coming out. I'm going to post some stuff that came out today. James O'Keefe struck again and he has some bombshell stuff on video. The Dems are crumbling. 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robert cordova replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion The Truth About Charlottesville .. Renegade Republican Ep 525 Via @DBongino
"BREAKING: Charlotsville “Unite the Right” Organizer Was Occupy Wall St. Activist &…"
4 hours ago
Robin replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion The Truth About Charlottesville .. Renegade Republican Ep 525 Via @DBongino
"Trump's Epic Presser Clarifies Three Truths That Have Driven The MSM Insane During a fiery…"
9 hours ago
Rick replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion The Truth About Charlottesville .. Renegade Republican Ep 525 Via @DBongino
"Well LOOKIE here!   Charlottesville Racist Leader Was Former Occupy Activist, Obama…"
21 hours ago
Rick replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion The Truth About Charlottesville .. Renegade Republican Ep 525 Via @DBongino
"Trump Tells The Truth About Alt-Left Violence At EPIC Press Conference; Leaves Leftists…"
22 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Trump Has Terminated 11,000 Jobs In Federal Government
"I hope there are many more to come. "
23 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Trump signs bill to fund #veterans medical care program
"This is great news! Finally our veterans will be able to get some care. "
23 hours ago
Robin replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion The Truth About Charlottesville .. Renegade Republican Ep 525 Via @DBongino
"Why Were The Police Held Back In Charlottesville? Charlottesville is now a by-word for political…"
23 hours ago
Robin replied to Rick's discussion Sessions Confirms: What Happened in Charlottesville is Considered an Act of Terrorism Under DOJ Statute
"Exactly, JB! Follow the money. Probably right back to Soros! "
23 hours ago
"Did Crowds On Demand Bus Rioters Into Charlottesville Virginia?   Crowds on Demand is a…"
23 hours ago
"I Went to Charlottesville During the Protests. Here’s What I Saw I picked quite a time to…"
23 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

The Truth About Charlottesville .. Renegade Republican Ep 525 Via @DBongino

The Renegade Republican PodcastThank you for making my podcast one of the most listened to…See More
23 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 8/11/2017
"Thanks for posting, JB! Tweeting it out. "
yesterday
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 8/11/2017
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Rick's discussion Sessions Confirms: What Happened in Charlottesville is Considered an Act of Terrorism Under DOJ Statute
"I believe your instincts are right.  A caller to Rush Limbaugh said that there had been a…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Rick's discussion Sessions Confirms: What Happened in Charlottesville is Considered an Act of Terrorism Under DOJ Statute
"I believe this entire thing was orchestrated by the left. The neo-nazis had a permit and I am…"
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Rick's discussion Sessions Confirms: What Happened in Charlottesville is Considered an Act of Terrorism Under DOJ Statute
"Under DOJ Statute Really?  Really?  DOJ writes its own laws now?  Has anyone told…"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service