Two Years Later, IRS Locates 6,924 Documents Related to Tea Party Targeting

The Internal Revenue Service has located6,924 documents potentially related to the targeting of Tea Party conservatives, two years after the group Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit for them.

The watchdog group intended to find records regarding how the IRS selected individuals and organizations for audits that were requesting nonprofit tax status.

The agency will not say when it will make the documents available to the public.

"At this time, the Service is unable to provide an estimate regarding when it will complete its review of the potentially responsive documents," the agency said. "The Service will begin producing any non-exempt, responsive documents by March 10, 2017, and, if necessary, continue to produce non-responsive records on a bi-weekly basis."

Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, is calling on President Trump to clean house at the agency.

"The corruption at the IRS is astounding," Fitton said in a statement. "Our attorneys knew that there were more records to be searched but the Obama IRS ignored this issue for years. President Trump needs to clean house at the IRS as quickly as possible."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/two-years-later-irs-locates-6924-docum...

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robin. I can't imagine what it is like for people that have to pay even more out of pocket, thanks to their high deductibles. We hear only a fraction of those horror stories. I am sure that it is worse than we can imagine. And Ryancare will make it much worse than what it is now.

Wow! I cannot believe that liberals don't see this stuff as a problem! I know it's happening to them too!

We need that free market, which has been all but snuffed out by obama.

Liberals are loyal to party and agenda over sanity or self preservation. Thus, the reason for the diagnosis of liberalism being a mental disorder.

I agree, JG! You would think libs would be screaming at the top of their , lungs over the horrible price increases and out of pocket costs. I know it's getting ugly for me with out of pocket costs. Those on the left that have employer insurance like me, are getting the same increases. Yet, they keep quiet. 

Two Years And a Change of Administrations Later

Amazing huh? 

US vs THEM !

Sure is, JB! 

I have a friend in VA.  In 2016 I suggested that he sell all of his northern Virginia properties because the housing market would become depressed.  When he asked why, I told him that those of us in "fly-over" country are tired of being ignored by the ruling elite on both coasts.

I think he is glad he sold some of them.

I hear you, JB! The east coast is infested with liblings. 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Robin's discussion OREGON GOV. SIGNS GUN CONFISCATION LAW #2A Civil judges can now issue orders against individuals, reported by friends or family, that would authorize police to seize their firearms.
"Oregon Passes Unlawful Gun Confiscation Law   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbheu1b-aOI"
7 minutes ago
Robin posted discussions
24 minutes ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion “Correcting” History
"Exactly, JG! How long? It must stop somehow. I read a thread on twitter filled with the left…"
30 minutes ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap#2 -- 8/18/2017
"I read that the WH lawyers are getting the pardon paperwork ready to the President. "
39 minutes ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap#2 -- 8/18/2017
40 minutes ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 8/18/2017
41 minutes ago
Jerseygal replied to JeansBrother's discussion “Correcting” History
"This has to stop.  Think about this....TV show 'Dukes of Hazzard' was removed…"
55 minutes ago
Jerseygal liked JeansBrother's discussion “Correcting” History
59 minutes ago
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion “Correcting” History
"Perhaps in 2017, the ruling elite are controlled by rewards for exhibiting desirable behavior and…"
6 hours ago
Watchman replied to JeansBrother's discussion “Correcting” History
"They are two totalitarian worlds that used different methods to achieve the same outcome. In…"
9 hours ago
Watchman replied to JeansBrother's discussion “Correcting” History
"I make 1984 comparisons all the time. George Orwell knew a little something about how Communists…"
9 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion “Correcting” History
"I don't know why anyone needs a painting of Satan when they can look at a picture of George…"
10 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion “Correcting” History
"Absolutely, JB! We are living a nightmare. Gets worse by the day. "
10 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 33
"They never stop going after our guns. The left will never stop any of this. Getting this out, JB!…"
10 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion NRA-ILA GRASSROOTS VOLUME 24, NUMBER 33
10 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion WikiLeaks: Clinton Bribed 6 Republicans To ‘Destroy Trump’
"What a fine kettle of fish!"
11 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service