Two Years Later, IRS Locates 6,924 Documents Related to Tea Party Targeting

The Internal Revenue Service has located6,924 documents potentially related to the targeting of Tea Party conservatives, two years after the group Judicial Watch filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit for them.

The watchdog group intended to find records regarding how the IRS selected individuals and organizations for audits that were requesting nonprofit tax status.

The agency will not say when it will make the documents available to the public.

"At this time, the Service is unable to provide an estimate regarding when it will complete its review of the potentially responsive documents," the agency said. "The Service will begin producing any non-exempt, responsive documents by March 10, 2017, and, if necessary, continue to produce non-responsive records on a bi-weekly basis."

Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch, is calling on President Trump to clean house at the agency.

"The corruption at the IRS is astounding," Fitton said in a statement. "Our attorneys knew that there were more records to be searched but the Obama IRS ignored this issue for years. President Trump needs to clean house at the IRS as quickly as possible."

http://freebeacon.com/issues/two-years-later-irs-locates-6924-docum...

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robin. I can't imagine what it is like for people that have to pay even more out of pocket, thanks to their high deductibles. We hear only a fraction of those horror stories. I am sure that it is worse than we can imagine. And Ryancare will make it much worse than what it is now.

Wow! I cannot believe that liberals don't see this stuff as a problem! I know it's happening to them too!

We need that free market, which has been all but snuffed out by obama.

Liberals are loyal to party and agenda over sanity or self preservation. Thus, the reason for the diagnosis of liberalism being a mental disorder.

I agree, JG! You would think libs would be screaming at the top of their , lungs over the horrible price increases and out of pocket costs. I know it's getting ugly for me with out of pocket costs. Those on the left that have employer insurance like me, are getting the same increases. Yet, they keep quiet. 

Two Years And a Change of Administrations Later

Amazing huh? 

US vs THEM !

Sure is, JB! 

I have a friend in VA.  In 2016 I suggested that he sell all of his northern Virginia properties because the housing market would become depressed.  When he asked why, I told him that those of us in "fly-over" country are tired of being ignored by the ruling elite on both coasts.

I think he is glad he sold some of them.

I hear you, JB! The east coast is infested with liblings. 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Robin's discussion HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion
"Robert Mueller Was FBI Director at Time of Russia Uranium Sale Cover-Up Robert Mueller, who is the…"
2 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion
"The Hill revealed a bombshell of a story Tuesday morning that connects Russian bribery,…"
2 hours ago
"Sen. Grassley Probes ‘Conflicts of Interest’ with Russia Senator Chuck Grassley is…"
2 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Tuesday night, Sean blasted Hillary Clinton and…See More
2 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion BE AWARE!! ANTIFA...They’re calling #Nov4itBegins THE PURGE!!! ..... Antifa Hosting Violent Anti-Cop Workshops.... "Our Enemies In Blue":
"Bumping this back to the top. November 4th is fast approaching. Watch your backs and where you…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion NFL players’ union teamed up with Soros to fund leftist advocacy groups Tax documents show NFLPA activism goes beyond take-a-knee protests
"NFL to formally endorse criminal justice legislation, finance activism boot camp The league will…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Las Vegas shooting: At least 59 dead in massacre Trump calls 'act of pure evil'
"Latest Revelations in Las Vegas Shooter Case Are Absolutely CHILLING This latest development in the…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
"I can't stand Mitch!  McConnell throws shade at Bannon over Senate campaigns:…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Rick's discussion Trump administration pulling US out of UN agency over 'anti-Israel bias'
"I'm hoping the same thing, JG! Maybe down the road we will see this come to fruition. "
Sunday
Robin replied to Rick's discussion President Trump Signs Executive Order That Will Allow Sale of Health Insurance Across State Lines Order will 'create a truly competitive national marketplace, bring costs down'
"Trump Notices What’s Happened In US Just Days After He Signed Health Care Executive…"
Sunday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion EPA's Pruitt announces Trump administration scrapping Obama-era coal regs
"LOL Me too! The left is going nuts. Love it. "
Sunday
Jerseygal replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
"Yes we have!"
Sunday
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
"We have seen it over and over again, haven't we."
Sunday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
"This makes me nervous as well, JG. Don't know how this will all shake out, but, I know that…"
Sunday
Robin liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
Sunday
Jerseygal liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion IT'S HERE: All the details of Trump's massive tax plan
Sunday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service