Trump Administration Will Be Opening Records On Obama's #FastAndFurious Gun Running Operation.

Tic Toc on all of these criminal. I am so excited. Finally some justice for Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata! This was reported by Reuters.

Today, it was announced that the band-aid is about to be ripped off of one of the Obama regime’s “phony scandals”…
Reuters – The U.S. Justice Department has agreed to provide congressional investigators confidential records on a failed gun-trafficking operation during the Obama administration known as “Fast and Furious” that long has been criticized by Republican lawmakers.

In a statement issued on Wednesday, Attorney General Jeff Sessions said the Justice Department would hand over documents to the Republican-led House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform that had been withheld by Democratic former President Barack Obama’s administration.

The agreement reached by Republican President Donald Trump’s administration will effectively end a six-year-long legal battle in which the committee had gone to federal court to try to enforce a subpoena it had issued to obtain the records.

In an effort to build bigger cases against major gun traffickers who were selling arms to Mexican cartels, U.S. law enforcement officials elected not to prosecute lower-level offenders transporting more than 2,000 illegal guns.

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arizona will watch with great interest.

The families deserve justice! The American people deserve the truth. 

Good!  It’s past time to call those responsible to account!

I did the happy dance when I saw this. :)

I wonder how Eric Holder is feeling now? I hope he is very uncomfortable right about now.

I bet secretly they all must be sweating bullets! LOL 

Don't get your hopes up too high on this one.  Much of the punishment for their evil has one or more statutes of limitation that might apply.

Not sure, but, when it involves murder (Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata) no statute of limitations on that! If they can bring those charges on them, it will be glorious. Holder and the administrations actions resulted in those murders. They were complicit. 

Yup, yup, yup!!!   :)))

It is great to see all of these things being exposed. Illegal gun running by our own government, just to take away our 2nd Amendment rights. I hope they are able to indict and prosecute all of them.

Hope that the admin officials involved can be prosecuted.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

JeansBrother posted discussions
2 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"I'm on my way with a song (from the South) in my heart!  Zip-a-de-do-da Zip-a-de-day My…"
14 hours ago
Robin replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"LOL JB. :))) I will even go to the border and help them get them out of our country. Come with me,…"
15 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"Right on, Robin!!"
17 hours ago
Robin posted a photo

The Stalker! Just like clockwork

It must be a sad existence that this person must stalk our site DAILY at around exactly the same…
17 hours ago
Robin replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"I am all for this! That's what should happen. Free up our judicial system, save us a ton of…"
17 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Revolution and Worse to Come! When legal bloodhounds and baying critics fail to take out Trump, what’s next? The Resistance wants Trump’s head — on the chopping block.
"I have.  Where are they getting these useful idiots and who is controlling them?"
yesterday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion FBI Agent Peter Strzok Welcomes Opportunity To Testify To Congress Will Not Plead the Fifth…
"No. Just means he can no longer access anything in the FBI or any other agency."
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Revolution and Worse to Come! When legal bloodhounds and baying critics fail to take out Trump, what’s next? The Resistance wants Trump’s head — on the chopping block.
"Notice how every time they lose, they ratchet it up another notch?  "
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion What are 20 things police officers wish they could tell you, but can't?
"Excellent list.  I am sure there are many many more things that could be listed.  I am…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Robin's discussion What are 20 things police officers wish they could tell you, but can't?
"God bless our men and women in blue!  What Obama did to the law enforcement profession is the…"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Robin's discussion What are 20 things police officers wish they could tell you, but can't?
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion FBI Agent Peter Strzok Welcomes Opportunity To Testify To Congress Will Not Plead the Fifth…
"Does that mean that he cannot divulge classified information he may know when he is asked by and…"
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Revolution and Worse to Come! When legal bloodhounds and baying critics fail to take out Trump, what’s next? The Resistance wants Trump’s head — on the chopping block.
"The new tactic appears to be going after administration principals at their homes or in public…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"Good column by Bill O’Reilly.  I do miss…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"Summed up well.... ””Fox’s Tucker Carlson noted Thursday that Obrador has…"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service