OK, I have been trying for the last few days to get this going, for some reason (might be the keyboard operator) I was not able to get my posts uploaded. frustrating... and I apologize for the fractured start-up of this Discussion Page. The others that got dumped were much better !! The Q phenomena has been on-going now for almost a year and a half, I first heard about Q last April an began doing some research. Initially I was skeptical, very skeptical, but have come to believe that the "Q Team" is part of the Military Intelligence Command structure,probably DIA (I could be wrong).
  Please try to keep an open mind because it does appear that justice is about start. My best guess is it will start in the next few weeks starting with the release of the next DOJ Office of Inspector General (OIG) report which may even list recommendations for indictments/arrests. Then, again my best guess, the redacted pages from the Carter Page FISA application will be released exposing DOJ/FBI efforts to spy on and then oust POTUS using the crazy Steele Dossier. Some of this was exposed on McCabe's interview on 60 Minutes this last Sunday evening. Once these two events take place all hell is going to break loose.
  Other sources that are chasing these stories are Sara Carter -https://saraacarter.com/ and John Solomon - https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/419901-fbi-email-chain-may-provid...  ,,,,these guys are doing actual journalistic work and are both frequent guests on Hannity  
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI20 Feb 2019 - 4:15:39 PM
Mueller must deliver report to DOJ prior to OIG releasing next installment.
You will understand why in the coming weeks.
Q

Views: 1027

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Spot on, Luis, spot on!

You are 100 percent correct, Doug! It is just starting! Barr didn't go after Comey on the small potatoes. He is going to drop the hammer on all of them once Durham is done. I also believe indictments will follow on all of them. Barr is not one to mess with. I also believe that once this is all out, they will have to use military tribunals. What they did was Treason!

THREAD!

https://twitter.com/GregRubini/status/1168625471266967552

Greg Rubini

1. James Comey planted an FBI Spy in the White House, when Trump took office, in Jan 2017
The name of the SPY is Anthony Ferrante
[THREAD]

Greg Rubini
@GregRubini
·
Sep 2
Replying to
@GregRubini
2. yes, you've read correctly:
on top of the lying and leaking, on top of the FISA abuse - which Comey signed -

Comey also had planted an FBI spy inside the Trump White House, to spy on Trump and on the Trump Administration - including spying on Gen. Flynn

Greg Rubini
@GregRubini
·
Sep 2
3. for months, Anthony Ferrante continued working both in the Trump White House as a spy - spying on the Trump Administration -

both for the FBI - where he could dump to Comey the information on the Trump Admin he was able to grab.

here you have a photo of the spy:

Greg Rubini
@GregRubini
·
Sep 2
4. "Comey created a new FBI reserve position for Anthony Ferrante,
enabling him to have an ongoing relationship with the FBI"

"in this way, Ferrante could retain his Security Clearances and he could come back the FBI Headquarters"

Greg Rubini
@GregRubini
·
Sep 2
5. "The Trump Admin. National Security Council Division Supervisor was not allowed to get rid of Anthony Ferrante”

Greg Rubini
@GregRubini
·
Sep 2
6. After Comey was finally FIRED by Trump, in May 2017, the White House was finally able to kick the FBI Spy Anthony Ferrante out of the window.

Greg Rubini
@GregRubini
·
Sep 2
7. guess where the Spy Anthony Ferrante went to work, after he was fired?

Ferrante went to work for FTI Consulting, a 'security' consulting firm.
FTI Consulting had a contract with BuzzFeed...

BuzzFeed first published the in-famous FAKE Steele Dossier

Greg Rubini
@GregRubini
·
Sep 2
8. the Comey FBI spy Anthony Ferrante went to work for a company which had a contract with BuzzFeed...

go figure...

Greg Rubini
@GregRubini
·
Sep 2
9. Full article here:

thanks to Paul Sperry, of Real Clear Investigations

@paulsperry_

Justice Dept. Watchdog Has Evidence Comey Probed Trump, on the Sly | RealClearInvestigations
It is one of the most enduring and consequential mysteries of the Trump-Russia investigation: Why did former FBI Director James Comey refuse to say publicly what he was telling President Trump in...
realclearinvestigations.com

Senate Judiciary

Chairman

LindseyGrahamSC

Sent a letter to AG Barr urging him to work with Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz on declassifying key materials related to the FISA abuse investigation.

More: https://judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/graham-urges-declas...

FISA abuse DOJ/IG report will probably be the beginning of the declassification of many documents.... It's probably gonna get ugly.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1169231768219729921.html

It's going to get quite ugly and fast! I'm also prepared for violence to break out all across the country once this happens. Everyone needs to have eyes in the back of their heads from this point forward.

Devin Nunes: Horowitz teeing up Comey for conspiracy charges

Rep. Devin Nunes says former FBI Director James Comey could still face charges.

Last week, the Justice Department inspector general released a report that strongly rebuked Comey for how he handled memos describing his discussions with President Trump. The Justice Department declined to prosecute Comey for his behavior, but Nunes believes the 83-page report sets the stage for Comey to be part of a conspiracy indictment.

"The IG report, even though it didn’t lead to a prosecution, it's a tremendous amount of evidence that would build into the case that we've been making that there was in fact a conspiracy here, and that is what the Justice Department should be looking at — conspiracy to break many laws," the California congressman told Fox News on Tuesday.

As the top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, Nunes has led a two-and-a-half-year investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation. Earlier this year, he sent eight criminal referrals to the Justice Department, two of which focus on conspiracy.

Nunes said Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report shows Comey was acting as if he were an "agent" for the FBI's "Crossfire Hurricane" team conducting a counterinvestigation into members of Trump's campaign: specifically, that Comey used the guise of a private briefing at Trump Tower in January 2017, in which he told Trump about a dossier compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele containing allegations about his ties to Russia, to collect evidence on the then-president-elect. During this one-on-one meeting, Comey told Trump he was not a subject of the investigation.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devin-nunes-horowitz-teeing...

Nunes: Fusion GPS Bank Records Show Payments from Clinton Campaign and DNC

“I was often smeared,” Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) told Fox News. “And now, what we know is, there’s a link between those who were doing the smearing and Fusion GPS.”

“When we were investigating Fusion GPS, they were actively involved in working to smear me to obstruct justice, to derail our investigation — and so, I’m gonna hold these guys accountable, and this is just one of many steps we’re gonna continue to take,” continued Nunes.
Nunes filed a $9.9 million federal conspiracy lawsuit in the Eastern District of Virginia alleging that the Fusion GPS behind the anti-Trump Steele dossier coordinated with another group to file several fraudulent and harassing ethics complaints intended to derail his investigation.

The complaint named Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson and the nonprofit Campaign for Accountability (CfA), said the “smear” tactics kicked into action shortly after Simpson “lied” in his closed-door testimony before the House Intelligence Committee in November 2017, as well as before the Senate Judiciary Committee in August 2017.

“The bank records produced by Fusion GPS revealed that the Clinton campaign, the DNC and Perkins Coie paid for Fusion GPS’ anti-Trump research,” Nunes’ complaint stated.

Video https://saraacarter.com/nunes-fusion-gps-bank-records-show-payments...

DOJ will proceed with prosecution of former Acting Director of the FBI McCabe

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-attorney-recommends-proceeding-...
As far as I can tell, these charges are related ONLY to the IG Report where McCabe was identified as leaking info to the press and then lying about it,,, not only lying,,, but trying to blame subordinates at the FBI. If true he is a class A jerk.

"If true", hmmm, where have I heard that before. CNN or MSNBC had to be one of those.

Doug, I'm sure you already know that IG Horowitz is finished his report and turned it over to AG Barr TODAY. Things are about to get really fun and exciting. I'll post more tomorrow. Been so dang busy here I can't seem to get on much. I AM EXCITED! WOOHOOO

DOJ Rejecting McCabe's appeal (HRC's emails)

Concluding the IG Report  (FISAGate)

Exonerating Gen Flynn (FISAGate)

Unsealing Epstein's court documents (PedoGate)

All these elements are preparing to converge, sure looks like the coming Storm is upon us! 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

J. Francis Roth updated their profile
Friday
Nicole Johnston liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Friday
Nicole Johnston liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
Friday
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with much of this post.  However, the title troubles me. "This is the Death…"
Jul 30
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Federal judge orders secret Ghislaine Maxwell documents to begin being unsealed A federal judge on…"
Jul 29
Robin posted a discussion

Justice Department.. Operation Legend Expanded to Cleveland, Detroit, and Milwaukee

Law and Order President!Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs FOR IMMEDIATE…See More
Jul 29
Fundamental Refounding posted discussions
Jul 29
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"Family Under House Arrest After Testing Positive for COVID-19 I just recently received news of a…"
Jul 24
"VIDEO Karli Q Medium r @KarluskaP Central Casting featuring John Durham JR. ?…"
Jul 16
"Lots getting ready to come out! Antonio Sabáto Jr @AntonioSabatoJr The truth of the…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"America is awake! We have to make sure Trump wins or it is over. Biden gets crazier by the day.…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I agree with JG. This was not handled right from the start! The lockdown has had far worse…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Trump Promises Announcement Next Week on Democrat-Run Cities: 'We're Going to Straighten Things Out'

(CNSNews.com) - When it comes to crime, some of America's Democrat-run cities are "out of control,"…See More
Jul 16
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I agree Watchman! He in so deep with Gates, it's disgusting."
Jul 16

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service