The REAL Donald Trump ... Things to consider before you jump on his bandwagon!

I was checking out my Twitter timeline this afternoon, and what I saw sent me through the roof! After reading tweets on the timeline and seeing conservatives attacking other conservatives over Donald Trump I lost it and went on a mini rant! Below is my first tweet & a few others in my rant! I am so disgusted I can't see straight! This is WHY we LOSE! Also, During the debate he stated that he buys politicians all the time! He is no better than the lobbyists and special interests! He is part of the problem! He is part of what is wrong with America! He is a foul mouthed bully. He is no better than Obama lashing out at anyone who disagrees with him! 

I see the divide & disrupt plan is working quite well by looking at my twitter TL! Conservatives fighting Conservatives over a

PLEASE explain why you are following Trump? He was 4 assault weapon ban, single payer hc, huge tax increase, will run 3rd party.

To continue my rant! When Trump proposed his tax increase he said the 1% Paying more would be "Patriotic" SOUND FAMILIAR PEOPLE?

I am so angry at the stupidity. I can't understand why no one does research before jumping in the clown car!

That's the lefts plan! Why he got in this race! Trump is a progressive! People need to research!

Robin added,

I will now post links to Donald Trump's Progressive history! 

Donald Trump Once Proposed the Biggest Tax Hike Ever

Here's how Trump described the plan on "Good Morning America" on Nov. 10, 1999:

"Well, basically, this would be a one-time tax, 14.25 percent against people with a net worth of over 10 million," Trump said. "It would pay off in its entirety the national debt of $5.7 trillion, and you'd save $200 billion a year. So taxes for the middle class would go way down, the estate and inheritance tax totally wiped out, and the Social Security system would be saved."

In a screaming front page headline that same day, the New York Daily News featured a photograph of Mr. Trump with the words, “SOAK THE RICH: Trump's way-out plan to end nat'l debt...Proposes one-shot $5.7 trillion tax on the super-wealthy.”

PHOTO: Donald Trump appears on the cover of the New York Daily News on Nov. 10, 1999.
New York Daily News
PHOTO: Donald Trump appears on the cover of the New York Daily News on Nov. 10, 1999.

Trump also wrote about the plan in his 2000 book "The America We Deserve" as "bold, radical, realistic, and doable."

“Some will say that my plan is unfair to the extremely wealthy," Trump wrote. "I say it is only reasonable to shift the burden to those most able to pay.”

He portrayed tax hikes on the rich as a patriotic.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-proposed-biggest-tax-hi...

Trump Supports Assault Weapons Ban and Longer Waiting Periods

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”a href="http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Gun_Control.htm">Source>>>

DonaldTrumpAssaultWeaponsBan

Donald Trump Praises Single Payer Health Care At The Republican Debate

Trump said he’d like to see a “private system,” but said a single payer system could have worked in the United States “in a different age.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-praises-single...

Pro-Choice! Pro-Amnesty! Pro-Oprah! All the reasons you should NOT vote for Donald Trump by Glenn Beck Program

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/07/09/pro-choice-pro-amnesty-pro-opra...

Views: 1041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More food for thought:

Trump is NOT a politician, he is not hurting himself. The loss of business is nothing for him, he will recover from this easily! Everyone knows THE DONALD! He is doing the people a great favor by putting important questions on the table that otherwise would be left untouched because they are sensitive. He has done the country a great favor by doing this, and the politicians would like to see him gone so they can all go back to their comfort-zones!

Because he is not a politician he cannot be hurt, it all rolls off of him and he keeps on going. Kelly was STUPID to take him on personally, his power is great, money he has...and he can destroy her much easier than she can harm him! To make this personal served one purpose only, to try to destroy him, it was cheap as it was when they did it to Gingrich.

The difference is....Trump is not a politician he can be hated and still be successful! If I were Kelly I would be careful..... Trump is like a boomerang! SHE declared war that she may regret!

Trump is not a career politician, but now he is a politician.  Whether Trump hurts himself is moot.  Whether he loses business is moot.  Whether Megyn Kelly loses viewers over this is moot. 

The way Trump handles people that oppose him might not be a moot consideration.  When he does something progressive, and the Tea Party strongly opposes him, what do you think he will do?  Actions define people far more than words do.

I said a long time ago before all of this that Trump is a progressive.  What are his policy proposals other than "build a wall"?  It has been said past is prologue.  What do people base their belief on that he would govern as a conservative?  Moot question perhaps.

Exactly!  All his past ideas are progressive and he has 10 Billion dollars and a lot of buying power to go along with that money! He stated in the debate he buys politicians ALL the time! Just like the special interests! 

A walking, crude talking exemplification of crony capitalism. 

Bingo! I was so angry yesterday looking at the fighting going on back and forth between people who are supposed to be conservative! Who have been major voices in our movement and seeing them fall for this bull. I can't even tell you how upset it had me, Rahth! Haven't they learned ANYTHING?   

Trump seems to respect only those who might be able to hurt him.  That is not the temperament I want to see in a President.  If that is what we get, then I suggest that abortion and fetal tissue research may reach new highs.  Only the brightest children will be educated and our talents may be directed in the most economically efficient manner.  The rich will continue to get richer.

You are right on the money, JB! I think his ego is bigger than Obama's! Imagine that in the White House after the last 6 1/2 years! 

Absolutely.

Who says 3rd partiers would be any better?  The conservs we put in the House all turned sour.  Why not any one of them.  THAT is not "moot", it's a proven fact.

Don't forget, Teddy R was as brash as Trump.

What Fox did in that debate was not right! I agree they came out to attack him! With that being said, he is still a progressive! 

Robin, I don't understand.  Earlier you said that you think Trump is a plant to screw up the Republican race.  Now you say that FOX attacked him.  Is it an attack to make a candidate reveal who he is and what his motivations are?  The only REAL attack on Trump that I remember was from Fiorina when she asked about his current policy positions after having come from supporting positions on the far left.  Even that, I am not sure is an attack as much as it is a question that might be difficult to answer.  :)

Rush Limbaugh put out a statement that Fox got their marching orders to attack Trump! The way they handled the debate was a disgrace! It made Fox look like they were putting on a reality show! Answer questions he must! Kelly didn't give any context to why she was even asking that question! They did a horrible job on the debate. People want to hear answers to questions. Not watch Fox act like Candy Crowley! The reason I think he is a plant is the phone call between Trump and Bill Clinton a month before he got in the race! Why do you think that is? I think it was to get in the race and really screw up the works! That is exactly what is happening! That will deliver the White House to Hillary! 

Robin, I don't think so. Trump admitted that he contributes to politicians all the time. The Clintons can't buy him, and why would he do them a favor?

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

JeansBrother posted a discussion
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends on Fundamental Refounding!
"Thanksgiving is our gratitude to God for giving each of us this opportunity in this land of freedom…"
yesterday
Bruce O'Hara replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends on Fundamental Refounding!
"Happy Thanksgiving folks :-)"
yesterday
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends on Fundamental Refounding!

May the good things in life be yours in abundance that stay with you all year long!Thank you all…See More
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion OFA -- 11/21/2017
"EVEN THE CONSERVATIVE SOURCES MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CALLING OUR REPUBLIC A DEMOCRACY. Remember ...…"
Wednesday

OFA -- 11/21/2017

When we announced our partnership with the National Democratic Redistricting Committee (NDRC) a…See More
Wednesday
Robin posted a blog post

The Line Up! Congressional Romper Room ....Slush Fund Payouts.... Sexual Harassment/Assaults

Our government (both sides) is an extremely deep, vast and toxic swamp! It is inhabited by the most…See More
Wednesday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Lois Lerner: My Life Will Be in Danger if Real Reason Why #IRS Targeted Tea Party Goes Public
"For all her criminal activity destroying conservatives, no wonder she is worried! "
Tuesday
Robin liked Robin's discussion Lois Lerner: My Life Will Be in Danger if Real Reason Why #IRS Targeted Tea Party Goes Public
Tuesday
Robin commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post The Rise Of The Deep State: How They Got Their Power To Manipulate For Ultimate Control
"It sure does fit, Native! "
Tuesday
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion Lois Lerner: My Life Will Be in Danger if Real Reason Why #IRS Targeted Tea Party Goes Public
"The only secrets that should be allowed in the federal government are those that pertain to our…"
Tuesday
Rick replied to Jodi180's discussion The Real Russian Scandal
"Oh boy! The left might be sorry for their wish to get Trump!  Mueller Requests Documents and…"
Monday
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap 11/19/2017
"Good info, JB! Getting this out. "
Monday
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap 11/19/2017
Monday
Robin posted a discussion

Lois Lerner: My Life Will Be in Danger if Real Reason Why #IRS Targeted Tea Party Goes Public

Former IRS director Lois Lerner told a federal court last week that she and her family could face…See More
Monday
Monday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service