The REAL Donald Trump ... Things to consider before you jump on his bandwagon!

I was checking out my Twitter timeline this afternoon, and what I saw sent me through the roof! After reading tweets on the timeline and seeing conservatives attacking other conservatives over Donald Trump I lost it and went on a mini rant! Below is my first tweet & a few others in my rant! I am so disgusted I can't see straight! This is WHY we LOSE! Also, During the debate he stated that he buys politicians all the time! He is no better than the lobbyists and special interests! He is part of the problem! He is part of what is wrong with America! He is a foul mouthed bully. He is no better than Obama lashing out at anyone who disagrees with him! 

I see the divide & disrupt plan is working quite well by looking at my twitter TL! Conservatives fighting Conservatives over a

PLEASE explain why you are following Trump? He was 4 assault weapon ban, single payer hc, huge tax increase, will run 3rd party.

To continue my rant! When Trump proposed his tax increase he said the 1% Paying more would be "Patriotic" SOUND FAMILIAR PEOPLE?

I am so angry at the stupidity. I can't understand why no one does research before jumping in the clown car!

That's the lefts plan! Why he got in this race! Trump is a progressive! People need to research!

Robin added,

I will now post links to Donald Trump's Progressive history! 

Donald Trump Once Proposed the Biggest Tax Hike Ever

Here's how Trump described the plan on "Good Morning America" on Nov. 10, 1999:

"Well, basically, this would be a one-time tax, 14.25 percent against people with a net worth of over 10 million," Trump said. "It would pay off in its entirety the national debt of $5.7 trillion, and you'd save $200 billion a year. So taxes for the middle class would go way down, the estate and inheritance tax totally wiped out, and the Social Security system would be saved."

In a screaming front page headline that same day, the New York Daily News featured a photograph of Mr. Trump with the words, “SOAK THE RICH: Trump's way-out plan to end nat'l debt...Proposes one-shot $5.7 trillion tax on the super-wealthy.”

PHOTO: Donald Trump appears on the cover of the New York Daily News on Nov. 10, 1999.
New York Daily News
PHOTO: Donald Trump appears on the cover of the New York Daily News on Nov. 10, 1999.

Trump also wrote about the plan in his 2000 book "The America We Deserve" as "bold, radical, realistic, and doable."

“Some will say that my plan is unfair to the extremely wealthy," Trump wrote. "I say it is only reasonable to shift the burden to those most able to pay.”

He portrayed tax hikes on the rich as a patriotic.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-proposed-biggest-tax-hi...

Trump Supports Assault Weapons Ban and Longer Waiting Periods

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”a href="http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Gun_Control.htm">Source>>>

DonaldTrumpAssaultWeaponsBan

Donald Trump Praises Single Payer Health Care At The Republican Debate

Trump said he’d like to see a “private system,” but said a single payer system could have worked in the United States “in a different age.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-praises-single...

Pro-Choice! Pro-Amnesty! Pro-Oprah! All the reasons you should NOT vote for Donald Trump by Glenn Beck Program

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/07/09/pro-choice-pro-amnesty-pro-opra...

Views: 1041

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are supporting Trump Robin because he is telling the truth and doesn't back down from it.  How do we know who will be the plant this time around?  Jed Bush, Cruz?, who?  

How many during the debate actually spoke out about the Obama regime?  We as Americans have allow all of this to happen. If people would have fought the fight when Obama first took office we would not be in this mess today.  

Please anyone here know who is telling the truth and who is the plant.  You know like McConnell or Bohner, jeb bush etc.  Can we trust anyone for real?  

I for one would like to have seen these candidates put their feet where their mouth is.  You know instead of all the talk show us the walk...God only knows they have had enough years to do it.

That is one reason I look to Trump.  He may or may not be a plant and most likely will not become the one running against Hilly, but it helps me see who is going to be the person standing up to the regime and so far I haven't seen any of them.  They are so guarded in their answers. Just enough to make you believe yet not enough to actually make anyone go Yeah that is the one I want.  I am waiting and waiting and watching closely. How about you?

Can we trust anyone for real?

Carson and Fiorina are two who are not career politicians.  They can (IMO) be trusted to be what you see.  The rest of the field tend to be career politicians and have learned how to lie and hide it.  The remaining candidate gets what he wants by buying and selling politicians.  So, given his history of supporting liberal and progressive positions the questions are why is he in the race -- especially as a Republican and why won't he not run as a third party candidate?  If he did not want to cause problems for the republicans, he would have announced himself as an independent candidate.

Want to learn about our candidates?  Please go to this link and click on their name or face at the top of the screen.  This is a conservative link recommended by Mark Levin.  He is the only one these days who will tell you the truth and back up all of his statements.
 JeansBrother, Carly Fiorina does not have a clean record.  Now this may be insignificant to some of you but anyone who uses the term ISISL in my opinion is part of the Obama regime. Fiorina used this during the debates.   You will be surprised at her record.  Speaking of flip flopping she is no different than what Trump is accused of. Here is just a taste of who she is....

In 2015, Fiorina said she would not support a federal constitutional amendment defining marriage between one man and one woman. She has avoided taking a position on whether states should be allowed to ban same-sex marriage, saying that, “My view is irrelevant because the Supreme Court is going to decide that.” ( - See more at:
I again ask who can we trust.  I dont know how we can find that answer. They all have tainted pasts.

Thanks for sharing this reference on presidential candidates.

Your very welcome JeansBrother

This really jumps out at me:

Trump commented “Hillary Clinton, I think, is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York, she lives in New York, and I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot.” Trump went on to offer praise for Clinton for being a hard worker and for having done a "good job" as Secretary of State in the Obama administration. He said he expects her to run for president in 2016. However, as of this time Clinton has said that she has no intentions of running for president again."

This was said even after Benghazi.  Now he says she was the worst ever when he has decided to put an 'R' next to his name.  Support whomever you wish.  All of this information was posted so people could make an educated decision. 

If his history does not matter to people, and people only want to focus only on what he is saying now, I can imagine a lot of politicians are really going to like that.  Maybe that's why Boehner and McConnell keep getting reelected because they sound like conservatives when they are running, and people dismiss all of their previous statements and actions.  Marvelous...

The historical record indicates ...

Politics is not Christianity -- there are no sudden total conversions.

Indeed JB.

JB, so few words yet so very true!

Rath you are correct. Conservatives called Kerry a Flip Flopper yet are giving Trump a pass.What is up with that?I thgink folks are so tired of PC Bullshite and Obama they are reacting out of fear and fatigue.

Yeah Kevin, when you have a candidate that makes Kerry look unwavering, that certainly says something.  Well, it should anyways.  The fact that it does not seem to matter to people that he has flip-flopped on every major issue astounds me at times, but then I remember that it's the internet, and I have seen far worse from people in the past 6 years concerning all kinds of things. 

At least they have their priorities straight.  They want to elect a guy that could potentially be an even worse constitutional nightmare than what we have now because he sure told off Megyn Kelly!  lol  You can't make this stuff up.  Just keep on keeping on man. 

Peace.   

Hey Rah (and I call you that because it's the first three letters....and you've been cheerleading me on, for quite awhile)

This Trump-thing feels like 'when the people are starving, they'll back anyone who will feed them' moment.

That's just as frightening.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

JeansBrother posted a discussion
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends on Fundamental Refounding!
"Thanksgiving is our gratitude to God for giving each of us this opportunity in this land of freedom…"
yesterday
Bruce O'Hara replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends on Fundamental Refounding!
"Happy Thanksgiving folks :-)"
yesterday
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends on Fundamental Refounding!

May the good things in life be yours in abundance that stay with you all year long!Thank you all…See More
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion OFA -- 11/21/2017
"EVEN THE CONSERVATIVE SOURCES MAKE THE MISTAKE OF CALLING OUR REPUBLIC A DEMOCRACY. Remember ...…"
Wednesday

OFA -- 11/21/2017

When we announced our partnership with the National Democratic Redistricting Committee (NDRC) a…See More
Wednesday
Robin posted a blog post

The Line Up! Congressional Romper Room ....Slush Fund Payouts.... Sexual Harassment/Assaults

Our government (both sides) is an extremely deep, vast and toxic swamp! It is inhabited by the most…See More
Wednesday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Lois Lerner: My Life Will Be in Danger if Real Reason Why #IRS Targeted Tea Party Goes Public
"For all her criminal activity destroying conservatives, no wonder she is worried! "
Tuesday
Robin liked Robin's discussion Lois Lerner: My Life Will Be in Danger if Real Reason Why #IRS Targeted Tea Party Goes Public
Tuesday
Robin commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post The Rise Of The Deep State: How They Got Their Power To Manipulate For Ultimate Control
"It sure does fit, Native! "
Tuesday
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion Lois Lerner: My Life Will Be in Danger if Real Reason Why #IRS Targeted Tea Party Goes Public
"The only secrets that should be allowed in the federal government are those that pertain to our…"
Tuesday
Rick replied to Jodi180's discussion The Real Russian Scandal
"Oh boy! The left might be sorry for their wish to get Trump!  Mueller Requests Documents and…"
Monday
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap 11/19/2017
"Good info, JB! Getting this out. "
Monday
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap 11/19/2017
Monday
Robin posted a discussion

Lois Lerner: My Life Will Be in Danger if Real Reason Why #IRS Targeted Tea Party Goes Public

Former IRS director Lois Lerner told a federal court last week that she and her family could face…See More
Monday
Monday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service