The REAL Donald Trump ... Things to consider before you jump on his bandwagon!

I was checking out my Twitter timeline this afternoon, and what I saw sent me through the roof! After reading tweets on the timeline and seeing conservatives attacking other conservatives over Donald Trump I lost it and went on a mini rant! Below is my first tweet & a few others in my rant! I am so disgusted I can't see straight! This is WHY we LOSE! Also, During the debate he stated that he buys politicians all the time! He is no better than the lobbyists and special interests! He is part of the problem! He is part of what is wrong with America! He is a foul mouthed bully. He is no better than Obama lashing out at anyone who disagrees with him! 

I see the divide & disrupt plan is working quite well by looking at my twitter TL! Conservatives fighting Conservatives over a

PLEASE explain why you are following Trump? He was 4 assault weapon ban, single payer hc, huge tax increase, will run 3rd party.

To continue my rant! When Trump proposed his tax increase he said the 1% Paying more would be "Patriotic" SOUND FAMILIAR PEOPLE?

I am so angry at the stupidity. I can't understand why no one does research before jumping in the clown car!

That's the lefts plan! Why he got in this race! Trump is a progressive! People need to research!

Robin added,

I will now post links to Donald Trump's Progressive history! 

Donald Trump Once Proposed the Biggest Tax Hike Ever

Here's how Trump described the plan on "Good Morning America" on Nov. 10, 1999:

"Well, basically, this would be a one-time tax, 14.25 percent against people with a net worth of over 10 million," Trump said. "It would pay off in its entirety the national debt of $5.7 trillion, and you'd save $200 billion a year. So taxes for the middle class would go way down, the estate and inheritance tax totally wiped out, and the Social Security system would be saved."

In a screaming front page headline that same day, the New York Daily News featured a photograph of Mr. Trump with the words, “SOAK THE RICH: Trump's way-out plan to end nat'l debt...Proposes one-shot $5.7 trillion tax on the super-wealthy.”

PHOTO: Donald Trump appears on the cover of the New York Daily News on Nov. 10, 1999.
New York Daily News
PHOTO: Donald Trump appears on the cover of the New York Daily News on Nov. 10, 1999.

Trump also wrote about the plan in his 2000 book "The America We Deserve" as "bold, radical, realistic, and doable."

“Some will say that my plan is unfair to the extremely wealthy," Trump wrote. "I say it is only reasonable to shift the burden to those most able to pay.”

He portrayed tax hikes on the rich as a patriotic.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-proposed-biggest-tax-hi...

Trump Supports Assault Weapons Ban and Longer Waiting Periods

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”a href="http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Gun_Control.htm">Source>>>

DonaldTrumpAssaultWeaponsBan

Donald Trump Praises Single Payer Health Care At The Republican Debate

Trump said he’d like to see a “private system,” but said a single payer system could have worked in the United States “in a different age.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-praises-single...

Pro-Choice! Pro-Amnesty! Pro-Oprah! All the reasons you should NOT vote for Donald Trump by Glenn Beck Program

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/07/09/pro-choice-pro-amnesty-pro-opra...

Views: 1034

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin, it had not occurred to me that Trump could be a plant, deliberately bolixing up the Republican primaries in order elect Hillary. A truly diabolical strategy!  It's all over the internet that Trump has claimed progressive positions for years, and he might well have been sincere, or he might have been a trapped-in-New-York businessman, saying whatever was convenient about matters he had little interest in. I assumed that his phone chat with Bill Clinton was in the nature of a heads-up to his old friends, letting them know that it was nothing personal if he should be runnng against Hillary for president.

I also assumed that he had noticed - like millions of us - that the last six years have been a progressively worsening disaster for the economy.  It would be impossible, I should think, for a thinking business person to fail to notice what was going on, and I believe Trump is smart enough to figure out why…the ever-increasing debt, the slow and laboring economy, the incomprehensible war on energy.  It's not hard to trace the direct connection to Obama's half-baked notions of what's good for us.

Still, there are plenty of half-baked people out there, and it's possible that he could be one of them, and could believe that Hillary knows what she's doing and ought to be the leader.  Since it's Donald Trump, and he clearly has a highly unusual brain, I would not rule out that possibiity.  On the other hand, he's so passionately indignant about the onslaught of illegals, and so intensely scornful of the Iran deal, that it's hard for me to imagine him getting behind Hillary as president.  There's no way Hillary is on the same side with this.

The Donald is indeed not forthcoming with details of any plans he has to protect and defend us and advance our interests.  Perhaps he hasn't thought that far ahead - or perhaps (please, God) he's looking for the candidate on our bench who can and will undertake all that hard work, that worthy person whom he can respect.  If so, he's in the perfect position to tell Rove & Co. to run Cruz/Walker/Fiorino/Carson or ELSE. You think they wouldn't?  They know as well as we do what happens when a third party butts in.  And the Donald being the Donald, I'd bet they cave.

If Trump were not in this to create problems for the Republican party, he could have and probably would have announced as an independent candidate.  He would have no problem financing his own organization.  Now, he is in a position of negotiating with the Republicans to get his way.  This causes the Democrats no problem at all.

Trump respects only those who have the means to hurt him and he is staying away from the Democrat Party.

He's not entirely staying away from the Democrat Party. He's in contact with the Clintons by his own admission, and also works both sides to get what wants.   He may say he respects this one or that one, but I don't think he respects anyone. 

Still supporting Walker

Well said Brer Don . 

To be Honest I would not piss on Donald Trump if his Toupee was on fire.This guy is bad news for quite a few real conservative candidates.He has made some good points but his 30 second sound bytes are just that,No substance and no plan.He Isn't PC and that's the only good thing I see about the guy.We Conservatives said Kerry was a Flip flopper  where is Trump any different?We have seen here in Virginia what 3rd Party candidates can do we ended up With Kaine as Senator and Terry Mcaullife as Governor The Margins in both those elections were taken By Robert Sarvis a supposed Libertarian with Ties to an Obama Fund raiser. Wake the Hell up People! Trump at best is a RINO Loudmouth at worst he is the gateway to another Democrat win in 2016.We have Cruz Fiorina,Walker, Paul and Carson all seem to be solid Conservatives do we realy want Trump? I for one dont and if he runs 3rd Party, kiss whats left of the Republic good Bye.I have said my piece if you don't agree its your right but please think this through. 

Good to see you Kevin! Trump IS worrisome. If everyone (I mean the media) would just leave him alone, I really think the others would begin to shine.

Catch up soon, bro!

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

JeansBrother posted discussions
3 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says
"He is taking heat for doing that, but I'm glad he did, and I think the President is too!"
6 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion GOP Health Care Bill Is Pulled!!!!!! Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"Paul Ryan's opening statement sucked.  He sounds like a loser.  He admitted he…"
6 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion GOP Health Care Bill Is Pulled!!!!!! Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"I am disappointed: 1. That we still have Obamacare. 2.  That even with seven years of…"
6 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion GOP Health Care Bill Is Pulled!!!!!! Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"I thanked the Freedom Caucus today!  Robin‏ @NiteOwl223  5h5 hours…"
7 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion GOP Health Care Bill Is Pulled!!!!!! Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"LEVIN: A BIG THANK YOU TO THE FREEDOM CAUCUS PATRIOTS! “I want to congratulate the Freedom…"
7 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says
"12 Pieces Of Proof: The MSM Knew Obama Spied On Trump and LIED To Cover It Up What I am about to…"
7 hours ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says
"Nunes Calls Comey, Rogers For "Closed Session" After Finding "Concerning Info"…"
7 hours ago
"House Committee to See Potential Smoking Gun Evidence Obama Spied on Trump After the Chair of the…"
7 hours ago
"Thu Tids 3/23/17 What Constituents Are Telling Conservative Lawmakers About GOP Health Care…"
7 hours ago
Robin commented on Jerseygal's photo
Thumbnail

:)

"Too funny! "
7 hours ago
Robin liked Jerseygal's photo
7 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"I really am so happy they pulled this dang bill, Jodi!   Paul Ryan Holds Press Conference…"
8 hours ago
"Now, I know why Nunes went right to the WH. Makes perfect sense. "
8 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says
"I know. I hope that info is protected, and that Montgomery has body guards!"
12 hours ago
"Since this was tweeted already and views many times, I will just leave this here.  Dr. Dave…"
13 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service