The REAL Donald Trump ... Things to consider before you jump on his bandwagon!

I was checking out my Twitter timeline this afternoon, and what I saw sent me through the roof! After reading tweets on the timeline and seeing conservatives attacking other conservatives over Donald Trump I lost it and went on a mini rant! Below is my first tweet & a few others in my rant! I am so disgusted I can't see straight! This is WHY we LOSE! Also, During the debate he stated that he buys politicians all the time! He is no better than the lobbyists and special interests! He is part of the problem! He is part of what is wrong with America! He is a foul mouthed bully. He is no better than Obama lashing out at anyone who disagrees with him! 

I see the divide & disrupt plan is working quite well by looking at my twitter TL! Conservatives fighting Conservatives over a

PLEASE explain why you are following Trump? He was 4 assault weapon ban, single payer hc, huge tax increase, will run 3rd party.

To continue my rant! When Trump proposed his tax increase he said the 1% Paying more would be "Patriotic" SOUND FAMILIAR PEOPLE?

I am so angry at the stupidity. I can't understand why no one does research before jumping in the clown car!

That's the lefts plan! Why he got in this race! Trump is a progressive! People need to research!

Robin added,

I will now post links to Donald Trump's Progressive history! 

Donald Trump Once Proposed the Biggest Tax Hike Ever

Here's how Trump described the plan on "Good Morning America" on Nov. 10, 1999:

"Well, basically, this would be a one-time tax, 14.25 percent against people with a net worth of over 10 million," Trump said. "It would pay off in its entirety the national debt of $5.7 trillion, and you'd save $200 billion a year. So taxes for the middle class would go way down, the estate and inheritance tax totally wiped out, and the Social Security system would be saved."

In a screaming front page headline that same day, the New York Daily News featured a photograph of Mr. Trump with the words, “SOAK THE RICH: Trump's way-out plan to end nat'l debt...Proposes one-shot $5.7 trillion tax on the super-wealthy.”

PHOTO: Donald Trump appears on the cover of the New York Daily News on Nov. 10, 1999.
New York Daily News
PHOTO: Donald Trump appears on the cover of the New York Daily News on Nov. 10, 1999.

Trump also wrote about the plan in his 2000 book "The America We Deserve" as "bold, radical, realistic, and doable."

“Some will say that my plan is unfair to the extremely wealthy," Trump wrote. "I say it is only reasonable to shift the burden to those most able to pay.”

He portrayed tax hikes on the rich as a patriotic.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-proposed-biggest-tax-hi...

Trump Supports Assault Weapons Ban and Longer Waiting Periods

“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.”a href="http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Donald_Trump_Gun_Control.htm">Source>>>

DonaldTrumpAssaultWeaponsBan

Donald Trump Praises Single Payer Health Care At The Republican Debate

Trump said he’d like to see a “private system,” but said a single payer system could have worked in the United States “in a different age.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-praises-single...

Pro-Choice! Pro-Amnesty! Pro-Oprah! All the reasons you should NOT vote for Donald Trump by Glenn Beck Program

Source: http://www.glennbeck.com/2015/07/09/pro-choice-pro-amnesty-pro-opra...

Views: 1037

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't know what you think of Donald Trump, but here's something I saw online about his refusal to "take the pledge."  He says it's leverage, and it is.  If he likes, respects, the actual candidate, he won't run third-party and if he doesn't, he will.  Coming from Donald Trump, the only candidate running who can say and do whatever he likes, this is pure genius!  It will force the Establishment to accept one of the real conservatives, or else Donald Trump will run against him and likely take the party down.  Imagine the dismay!  The party leadership is just itching to get back in the saddle, (as are we all) and the grass roots is angry and resentful that no matter what they do to be heard, Washington ignores them. Like Roosevelt having Truman forced on him as a running mate, they will have us forcing them to take someone acceptable to Trump as the Republican candidate.  Oh, joy and jubilation!  At last!  

There are several I would vote for cheerfully.  None perfect, maybe, but really, really Conservative, whole-heartedly American, sure followers of the Constitution.  We would be relying on Trump to pick one, but I believe he could and would do it.

Hi Eloise,

I think Trump is a plant to screw up the election process for the Republicans! If everyone would look at his views over the years they will see he is a progressive! Why the phone call with Bill Clinton before he announced! My guess, to make a circus out of the process.  It's working! Instead of everyone going after Hillary, they are worried about Trump! It's Trump on the news 24/7!  Our side falls for this every time! I am very disgusted! 

Robin, I don't think Trump is a plant. He already has everything.  I don't see a worthwhile trade off for him, if he's doing the democrats a favor.  

I think he wants this, and will spend what he needs to to get it.  I'm still supporting Walker, this is just my take on it.  

Walker: Me, too.

Hi JG! I posted links to reasons I am thinking he is a plant! Found 4 links so far! The replys got too far down the page.  :)) 

Robin I agree he is a snake in the grass.If he does run Third party were are up shite creek without a padddle.

Agree! He will run third party if he doesn't get the nomination. Yup, up s**t creek. Say hello to Hillary or Biden, maybe even Bernie! 

3rd party is already ruined.  It has been for a long time.  They've knocked some good conservatives out of the running.  The RINOS are the problem, doesn't give a voter anu choice, much.  Lesser of 2 evils is NO choice. 

This is too important an election to be playing games with our nominee. I for one am sick of it! No one wants to look into things, they just jump on the first bandwagon with the loudest mouth! By my twitter it looks like conservatives have lost their minds! 

If they've "lost their minds", they're NOT conservatives, sweetheart!

You would not believe how many people I have known since I joined twitter that I know personally and are friends with that are supporting Trump and I am in shock! They ARE conservatives! They are blindly following this circus! People are so hungry to get rid of Obama they are reacting out of emotion! 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerome replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/19/17 The Top 25 RINOs that need to be replaced... REPEAL..The 7 Most Hypocritical Things Republicans Have Said About Obamacare Repeal
"Hypocrites, one and all!"
10 hours ago
JeansBrother posted a discussion

Heritage Foundation -- 2017 Index of Culture and Opportunity

The 2016 election cycle revealed a deeply unsettled spirit in many Americans. Job and wage numbers…See More
21 hours ago
Rick posted discussions
22 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion
23 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

FBI turns over 7,000 documents from Weiner laptop in Clinton-tied case

The FBI has turned over 7,000 new documents from Anthony Weiner’s private laptop to the State…See More
23 hours ago
Ruthann liked Robin's discussion Conservatives. A MUST READ THREAD! Via @josh_hammer
yesterday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Conservatives. A MUST READ THREAD! Via @josh_hammer
"He nailed it. Tweeted out."
yesterday
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Conservatives. A MUST READ THREAD! Via @josh_hammer
yesterday
Robin posted discussions
Wednesday
Rick posted a discussion
Wednesday
Rick replied to Robin's discussion McConnell abandons Obamacare 'repeal and replace' after GOP defections..Goes for Repeal Only!
"Dems:"ObamaCare is great! Nothing wrong with it" Trump:"I'll let it…"
Wednesday
Fundamental Refounding replied to Robin's discussion McConnell abandons Obamacare 'repeal and replace' after GOP defections..Goes for Repeal Only!
"Here are the phone numbers for Portman and Capito and Collins. Let them know they made a promise.…"
Wednesday
Fundamental Refounding replied to Robin's discussion McConnell abandons Obamacare 'repeal and replace' after GOP defections..Goes for Repeal Only!
"3 Republican Senators REFUSE to lift the MASSIVE healthcare tax!  Susan Collins, Shelley Moore…"
Wednesday
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

FBI issues urgent warning about ‘spy toys’ that could put ‘privacy and safety of children at risk’

Creepy playthings can record kids' conversations, track their movements, reveal their location and…See More
Tuesday
Robert cordova posted a discussion

Trump keeps moving to the center and beyond........

Trump Re-certifies Iran Nuclear Deal, but Only Reluctantly…See More
Tuesday
Justfolk replied to Robin's discussion McConnell abandons Obamacare 'repeal and replace' after GOP defections..Goes for Repeal Only!
"Yes! This bit of news gives me more hope. That is exactly what should have been done from the…"
Tuesday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service