Hello everyone,

I have both heard and recently read a few comments on Cruz needing more time in the Senate and seasoning.  Exactly what is staying in the Senate longer going to train Cruz better to do for the office of the President?  Let me first state that I am not in awe of Ted Cruz.  However, I would rather have someone with little experience in politics acting for this nation based off principles in line with our founding, than have some establishment progressive parasite lecturing compromise while acting against it. 

The bottom line is there is no major in college to get a degree in presidency, nor is there a trade school for the job.  You are hit with all kinds of temptations and problems not found in any other position.  However, life provides people with problems and temptations all of the time.  Some of them may effect a person's job or their marriage.  How they respond is based on the principles they value, and the type of character and courage they hold when responding. 

All people face adversity.  Very few jobs or decisions by any one man can and will effect an entire nation and the world beyond.  The presidency is trial by fire.  It is those times when the President comes under fire, that we as a nation will witness in the one we choose to lead us that there indeed is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path.  We need to have someone with a solid core of principles and values far more in line with our founding fathers at the helm.  The alternative is more of the same.  More government programs, open borders, amnesty, debt, common core and compromise like so many seasoned politicians, both right and left, have provided us in spades.  Just my two cents.

God bless.

Views: 601

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine too, Ruthie!  I asked my friend that from twitter that lives in Tel Aviv if we could switch Presidents! His answer was an emphatic NOOOOOOOOOOO thank you!  

Hi Rahth!

I am so fed up with the political climate in this country! I am beyond worn out from our side fighting each other. We are our own worst enemies. If we would put as much effort into fighting the left as we do each other the last 6 years, maybe we would be far ahead of where we are now. I pray we get a conservative nominee. Is the country too far gone already? Can it be turned around at all? I just don't know any longer. I am with you though. I would vote for Bibi at this point over the slugs that keep being shoved down our throats by the establishment! 

I'm going to start a new campaign! Haha! 

Take care, Robin ;) 

Hi Robin!

Haha!  I love it!  I might have a bumper sticker made up:  2016 - Bibi or Bust! 

God bless.

He was Solicitor General from 2003-08 in Tx before he becoming a senator

Thank you for adding that, Kathy. I hope folks can add information about all the candidates, as their actions in the past should be in line with what they're saying as they ask for our vote.

anything else?

Natural Born Citizen = born on US soil of parents who are both US citizens at the time the child is born. Being a Natural Born Citizen is only required to be potus or vice potus and it's a higher standard than just born a citizen. This was to ensure sole allegiance to the US and eliminate as much as possible any foreign allegiance. Someone who is born a dual citizen can NEVER be a Natural Born Citizen, that status can only be given at birth, you can't become a Natural Born Citizen later. To be a Natural Born Citizen requires 3 conditions be met at time of birth: #1 born on US soil #2 US citizen father #3 US citizen mother. Even IF Obama was born in Hawaii (questionable since all his documents have been proven fraudulent), his father was never a citizen so he isn't eligible. Ted Cruz was born in Canada, strike 1, and his father was a citizen of Cuba, strike 2. Marco Rubio was born in Florida but neither of his parents were citizens at the time he was born, strike 1 and 2. Same exact problem for Bobby Jindal, born in Louisiana but parents not yet US citizens, strike 1 and 2. Rick Santorum was born in the US but his father was not yet a US citizen, strike 1. It's not rocket science, it's not that difficult of a definition, born on US soil of citizen parents. If anyone wants to read a great article which gives court cases to back up this definition, here's one by a constitutional attorney, long but informative: http://puzo1.blogspot.com/2009/09/natural-born-citizen-clause-requi...

Exception:  born of us citizens on government assignment overseas,  i.e., military and /or state department, etc.

I could agree to that exception because it is mentioned in early writings. That would make McCain eligible since both his parents were citizens and his dad was in the military assigned to Panama when he was born.

Precisely!

I don't understand why so many people just can't get this, it isn't rocket science. Natural Born Citizen = born on US soil of US citizen parents (exception as you stated). The media and the politicians willfully ignore the definition but when conservatives don't get it, it drives me NUTS!

It is because reality gets messy.  For example, the investigation of Obama's birth certificate has revealed that in the state of Hawaii a child can be registered as born in the state as long as two citizens of Hawaii certify that he was born in the state.  This is because the state is so spread out and disconnected and some people rarely if ever make it to the big island where the seat of government is.

Clearly, this presents a grand opportunity to cheat the prescriptions about citizenship and birthplace that are stated in the Constitution.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"A couple of thoughts... One of the reasons why there was such a red wave in Florida, and one that…"
Nov 28, 2022
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9, 2022
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9, 2022
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8, 2022
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8, 2022
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8, 2022
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7, 2022
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7, 2022
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7, 2022
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4, 2022
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1, 2022
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23, 2022
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4, 2022
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3, 2022
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3, 2022
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3, 2022

© 2023   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service