http://www.theblaze.com/stories/n-c-food-inspector-sends-girls-lunc...

I heard snippets about this on Rush and Hannity today, while in the car, and was totally shocked that things have gone this far. Where does it stop folks? Where does any bureaucrat get off inspecting a 5 yr old's lunch? This is Moochelle Obama's doing, sticking her big nose and butt in some poor kindergartner's lunch! This kid had a sandwich (turkey and cheese, I believe), a banana, some chips, and apple juice, and some USDA nazi deemed it not nutritious enough! Sorry, food nazis, but that is a good lunch! No veggies? Gimme a break! It's none of anyone's business (except the parents) whether a 5 yr old eats veggies for lunch or not!

And Moochelle's whole fitness thing. Miss White House Arms there, wants to dictate 'healthy' eating for America's children, denouncing the obesity which is a result of her husband's cronies removing activity for kids from the schools (no tag, no dodge ball, no hide and seek, no climbing bars, no see-saws, no swings) because they might get hurt. Gee, in keeping them from getting 'hurt,' some of them apparently got 'fat.'

One more example of the government stepping in with another layer of bureaucracy to address a problem an earlier bureaucracy created!

Your thoughts, Patriots?

God bless!

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ate a cheeseburger tonight. Do you hear me Michelle Obama ! A Cheeseburger ! And fries even !! Yeah ! Come and get me !! If you want my cheeseburger and fries, you will need to take them out of my cold dead hands !!

Dang. I think someone else said that before me. Lincoln? Washington? The Bird Man of Alcatraz?

Might have been somebody now residing at Gitmo.....

Each day, vegetarians kill thousands of defenseless God Fearing green plants to satisfy their evil selfish voracious appetites ! Help stop this senseless slaughter !

The Indians had a name for vegetarians. They called such a person "Bad Hunter".

:)

Ha! Good one!

If the vegetarians/vegans kill (eat) all the plants, how are we going to breath?

Just sayin'.

Right on. Give me a big juicy Texas size steak that is hanging off all sides of a large dinner plate. A giant baked potato and something green
like brocolli or Brussel Sprouts and schooner of ice tea. Now that is a equal opportunity meal. Something rare, something veggy, and something green. How can anyone call me a food bigot?

...SOUNDS like an excellent meal, Homer... I'd swap out the tea for an ice cold beer, but... hmmmm, yeah, steak, medium rare!

There is a steakhouse in San Angelo, Texas that serves a meal like that real reasonable. If you get a tough steak they'll cook you up a new one. Texas is real big on serving giant glasses of Iced Tea. I guess because it is so dry out there in West Texas it takes a lot of tea to quench, eh? Once in awhile a cold beer would help this meal. The point is and has always been my point in life: If you like onions, eat onions but stay out of my garden.
I certainly don't need some Indonesian to tell me what to eat. The last time I had food poisoning was in Indonesia.

Yeah I never lived in Texas but was often there on business. Aside from Barb-B-Cue you can get some fine steaks in Texas. And in Arizona as well. Some things have changed in Texas though. I recall perhaps 35 years ago some Texans would stop at a 7-11 and get beer and drink the beer in their cars in Lubbock Texas on the way to the steak place. I am guessing that that would be frowned upon today.

That's exactly what I was thinking, Tom-- medium rare, with a nice cold beer. Sorry I missed this chat Thurs., but I was at a Tea Party meeting--- had fish instead of beef, but beer? Yes, I did!! Now I want a burger! LOL...

HAHAHAHA! bad hunter!

No Tom, RN is right. When I lived in San Angelo I had a 4 door Mercedes and my neighbors would load up in it with beer and scotch and drive out to the edge of town and watch all the Tarantula spiders go back to their nests at sunset. It was not against the law to drink and drive out there. It was against the law to be drunk and drive. I use to see a biker going home from work with a cupholder on his handle bars with a long neck beer in it riding along sipping his beer. I think they tightened up the law a bit soon after that.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"A couple of thoughts... One of the reasons why there was such a red wave in Florida, and one that…"
Nov 28
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service