This is both interesting and scary.  It is also no surprise.  Your thoughts?

https://youtu.be/ZKaaPtR-YbI

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

AOC-Backing PAC Paid $300K to Company Founded by PAC’s Founder

Justice Democrats PAC considered a 'slush fund' for AOC's now-chief of staff

"They've found a way to dodge transparency," said Tom Anderson, the director of the National Legal and Policy Center's (NLPC) Government Integrity Project when asked about the payments to Middle Seat. "This is the ultimate dark money machine. If you want to go to school to learn how to make a dark money machine in politics, go to these guys because they've mastered it. And this is an example of it."

The 'brains' behind AOC...appear to be corrupt.

pssst!  have ya heard?

CALIFORNIA SAYS NO TO THE DEATH PENALTY

They'll just murder innocent babies exclusively.

I do not doubt that AOC is an actress, and not a very smart one. The people behind her are out to finish what Obama started with his fundamental change of America. I also believe that Obama was nothing more than a figurehead and someone else in his administration ran the show. How else would he have had time to be president with all his vacations and golf outings?

Unfortunately, it appears that the leftist have the megaphone, and are shouting over any debate we try to have about where they are leading our country. 

POOR, POOR CNN

Despite 2 yrs of outright lies about Trump 24/7, a CNN poll shows that the President's at a 50% APPROVAL rating today. That's even HIGHER than BOzo's during his first term at the sam time period!

And, this is also quite telling. DT's disapproval rating is at its lowest!

Plus, DT's approval #s over the economy is at 70%!

To the Corrupted News Network & company I say:

AAAAAAH HAHAHAHA!!!

But, hey. There's still the Mueller Report and that dossier to fall back on, right?

NOPE!

q8-D

Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She And Top Aide Controlled

The New York Democrat and her chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti, who served as her campaign chair, joined the board of Justice Democrats in December 2017, according to the political action committee’s website. It also said the two held “legal control over the entity” at the same time it was playing a key role in supporting Ocasio-Cortez’s campaign prior to her shock victory over incumbent Democratic Rep. Joe Crowley in June 2018.

Attorneys for Ocasio-Cortez said she was removed from Justice Democrats’ board in June 2018, but she was listed an “entity governor” of the PAC as recently as March 14, according to corporate filings, The Daily Caller News Foundation previously reported. (RELATED: Ocasio-Cortez Has Ties To A Dark Money Group)

Ocasio-Cortez and Chakrabarti were officially removed from Justice Democrats’ board on March 15, according to a corporate document filed that day to the Washington, D.C. Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs.

It’s unclear why it took Justice Democrats more than eight months to formally remove Ocasio-Cortez from its board. The PAC did not respond to a request for comment.

Ocasio-Cortez never disclosed to the Federal Election Commission (FEC) that she and Chakrabarti controlled Justice Democrats while it simultaneously supported her primary campaign.

If the FEC finds that her campaign and the PAC were operating in affiliation, it could result in “massive reporting violations” or potentially even jail time for Ocasio-Cortez and Chakrabarti, former FEC Commissioner Brad Smith previously told TheDCNF. Another former FEC commissioner, Hans von Spakovsky, wrote in a March 10 Fox News op-ed that he believes there’s sufficient evidence to “justify opening a criminal investigation” into Ocasio-Cortez.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/18/ocasio-cortez-justice-democrats-...

Let's hope it's too late.

Anyone that chose AOC as their spox doesn't have much brains themselves.

Hello,Watchman

The left counts and thrives on miseducated and disinformed voting block.  And Pelosi talking about wanting to lower the voting age to "16" punctuates my point. What next?  Lower the age to purchase alcoholic beverages to 18?  Hey, these radicals are so rabidly desperate I wouldn't put it past them.

Personally, I'd rather see it go up to 21.

Hey JG...Mark Levin was talking about the vid you posted here.  And he's got it on his twitter page with the word, "interesting".

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow

Wow Jodi.  I got the link for from one of my dear friends.  She, another friend and I meet monthly for breakfast and to talk politics.  I watched it when I got it, and just had to post it!

I am sending both of my breakfast friends most of your Tods   Thanks for the Justice Democrat’s Tids!

An acquaintance who's on my tids list emailed me and said, 'I'm on the county GOP committee and the chair wants you to add her email so she can get your tids.'

So I'm happy people are interested.  Thanks for sharing yours.

Have a great weekend, girly!

Thumbs up Jodi! I save all your tids & have for years. Great information for research, especially considering how hard it is to find answer to certain issues online now days.   

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"@realDonaldTrump “Former CIA analyst Larry Johnson accuses United Kingdom Intelligence of…"
3 minutes ago
Jerome commented on Edie Boudreau's blog post This Time We Have to Lead From the Front!
"Not a pipe-dream, but certainly a monumental task. Not near as monumental as trying to reach the…"
2 hours ago
Luis522 replied to Robin's discussion Matt Gaetz: Evidence of FBI-media 'corruption' coming out before DOJ inspector general report
"Democrat hemorroids are flaring over President Trump utilizing his right of Exec Privilege. How…"
4 hours ago
Edie Boudreau commented on Edie Boudreau's blog post This Time We Have to Lead From the Front!
"Jerseygal, Robin, and Jerome, I am happy to include Fundamental Refounding in our discourse about…"
6 hours ago
Jerome commented on Edie Boudreau's blog post This Time We Have to Lead From the Front!
"Edie, Fundamental Refounding is a very good venue for us to post, and discuss Conservative…"
8 hours ago
Jerome replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Indeed!!"
9 hours ago
Edie Boudreau commented on Edie Boudreau's blog post This Time We Have to Lead From the Front!
"To members of www.FundamentalRefounding.ning.com - a letter to our President: April 16,…"
22 hours ago
"Thank you very much for relieving my mind that Jerome and I were intruding upon your hospitality…"
23 hours ago
Jerseygal commented on Edie Boudreau's blog post This Time We Have to Lead From the Front!
"Edie, as one of the site owners, I respectfully disagree about FR as not being a venue for…"
23 hours ago
" Thanks again, Jerome, I never expected you to invest any money; I only wanted your…"
yesterday
Doug Fox replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Latest info on HRC email problems. Gonna be an action packed May I do…"
yesterday
"  I am interested, however, I'm of very limited assets, and it sounds like monetary…"
yesterday
Robin posted a discussion

Matt Gaetz: Evidence of FBI-media 'corruption' coming out before DOJ inspector general report

Rep. Matt Gaetz says evidence of FBI officials improperly receiving incentives from the media in…See More
Monday
"Hi Jerome, Thanks for checking it out.  The problem is that it is still a passive site. This…"
Monday
"Edie, I checked out "ItsYourIssue" well done.  How many current contributors are…"
Monday
Montee Sneed liked Watchman's blog post Save the planet?
Monday

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service