STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT

I received this in an email from the American Policy Center:

You and I are living in perhaps the most dangerous times in American history. Certainly we are experiencing the most concentrated attacks on our American liberty. 

That’s why I’m asking you to sign this urgent email to President Trump to call on him to stand strong against these forces of tyranny who are relentless in pushing their agenda to destroy our way of life. 

Specifically, the email urges him to veto the TRACE Act (H.R.6666) if it passes Congress and reaches his desk. TRACE stands for Testing, Reaching And Contacting Everyone. 

H.R. 6666 is the beginning of a major effort to enforce mandatory vaccinations, and it means government may come to your home and demand that you take a COVID-19 test. And, according to some experts on the issue, if you test positive, that could mean that government will make sure you stay at home.

What is not clear is how this would be enforced. And that should give you chills. 

The TRACE Act is sponsored by Illinois Congressman Bobby Rush, a former member and founder of the Illinois chapter of the Black Panthers in 1968.  Rush’s mentor was 1960’s radical Stokeley Carmichael, who coined the phrase “Burn Baby Burn” to incite violence in ghetto neighborhoods.   

And the bill currently has 64 co-sponsors – all Democrats, and it’s rushing though the House of Representatives.

keep reading...

https://americanpolicy.org/stop-the-covid-19-trace-act-h-r-6666-ema...

Here's text of the bill.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RNA Vaccines pose a huge on going health issues after the vaccine due to the way it interacts with YOUR OWN DNA, sets up an ongoing inflammatory response and likely auto immune issues in your body which, over time, will severely compromise your health and well-being,  and when exposed to the Wild virus it causes it to react like wild fire...unfortunately all that Wild Virus info has been scrubbed form internet as best I can tell. I found out the info from Green Med awhile back.
This vaccine is unacceptable on ALL levels!  I will NOT comply and if forced well,  it ain't a gonna  happen without a deadly fight!

HUGE: MASSIVE CDC FRAUD UNCOVERED – CDC Grossly Overcounting Active China Coronavirus Cases Causing States to Keep Their Economies Closed Indefinitely

The CDC is over counting the number of China coronavirus cases in an apparent effort to keep the country shut down throughout the summer. This fraudulent activity was uncovered by the far-left Atlantic proving even a dead clock is right twice a day.
On May 21, 2020, the Atlantic reported that the CDC was over counting the number of cases of individuals with the China coronavirus:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic. We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus. The upshot is that the government’s disease-fighting agency is overstating the country’s ability to test people who are sick with COVID-19. The agency confirmed to The Atlantic on Wednesday that it is mixing the results of viral and antibody tests, even though the two tests reveal different information and are used for different reasons.

This is not merely a technical error. States have set quantitative guidelines for reopening their economies based on these flawed data points.

Several states—including Pennsylvania, the site of one of the country’s largest outbreaks, as well as Texas, Georgia, and Vermont—are blending the data in the same way. Virginia likewise mixed viral and antibody test results until last week, but it reversed course and the governor apologized for the practice after it was covered by the Richmond Times-Dispatch and The Atlantic. Maine similarly separated its data on Wednesday; Vermont authorities claimed they didn’t even know they were doing this.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/huge-massive-cdc-fraud-unc...

Family Under House Arrest After Testing Positive for COVID-19

I just recently received news of a young couple who were planning on visiting their extended family. With their family’s best interest in mind, the couple voluntarily got tested for the Coronavirus. Unfortunately, the woman tested positive, even though she showed no symptoms. As a result, the County Health Department asked her to self-quarantine and sign documents agreeing to call the Health Department ANYTIME she left the house. She did not refuse to self-quarantine, but she did refuse to sign those documents.

After refusing to sign the paperwork, the case was turned over to law enforcement. Suddenly, eight law enforcement and health officials were pounding on the couple’s door. The health official lied to the judge and said the couple refused to self-quarantine.

That’s when the judge ordered that the couple be placed in ankle bracelets that send alerts to officials if they get further than 200 feet from their home. 

This is the kind of tyrannical “justice” you and I can expect if H.R. 6666 is passed into law!  No rule of law. No “innocent until proven guilty.” No ability to face your accusers. That is NOT American justice. It is pure tyranny.

That’s why we must make sure President Trump immediately vetoes H.R. 6666 if passed by Congress. It must never become law!

https://americanpolicy.org/2020/07/23/family-under-house-arrest-aft...

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 Billion government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China.

(Listen)https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bill-gates-negotiated-100-billion-...

The shocking revelations were unveiled on the Thomas Paine Podcast and the Moore Paine Show on Patreon by the two investigators who blew the whistle on the massive Clinton Foundation tax fraud during a Congressional hearing in 2018. John Moynihan and Larry Doyle testified in Congress, detailing the fraud and schemes utilized by the Clinton’s to avoid paying up to $2.5 BILLION in federal taxes.

The investigative duo, in their first interview since that bombshell Congressional testimony, revealed to Paine that representatives from the Gates Foundation met with U.S. Congressman Bobby L. Rush at a sit down in Rwanda, East Africa in mid August 2019 to hash out who would score the windfall from a government contact tracing program. And just last month — nine months after the meetings with the Gates Foundation in Rwanda — Rush, a Democrat from Illinois, introduced the $100 BILLION H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act.

Rush’s bill would establish a program run by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for national coronavirus testing and contact tracing.

Paine has since learned Congressman Rush traveled to Rwanda with his spouse from August 12th to 19th, 2019 to take part in talks and a week-long event underwritten by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

But how can you negotiate the byproducts of monitoring a pandemic six to seven months before the outbreak of the virus even happens?

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Duke posted a discussion

California

Looks like California is sliding further down the rabbit hole. Gov. Hairdo has signed a bill AB145…See More
9 hours ago
Ed replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"Well thought out reasons. I too believe President Trump will be elected. My biggest concern perhaps…"
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"All my fingers and toes...and eyes...are crossed, Watchman!"
Tuesday
Duke commented on J. Francis Roth's blog post FIND YOUR MANHOOD, AGAIN
"Never apoligize, it's a sign of weakness"
Sunday
Lawrence Brown replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"Ten points are correct. We did not elect perfect man we elected a man who could fix our past…"
Sunday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion History Is on the Side of Republicans Filling a Supreme Court Vacancy in 2020
"Worth reading the whole thing from the link.  It includes some charts to prove the points!"
Saturday
Jerseygal posted discussions
Saturday
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"You're not alone. I've heard many Conservatives say the same exact thing. I debated about…"
Saturday
kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"All very good points Watchman! I did not vote for Trump in 2016, but have watched him and realize…"
Saturday
kwicgov55 liked Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
Saturday
kwicgov55 liked Jerseygal's discussion Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
Saturday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
"I may not have agreed with her politics, but Ruth Bader Ginsberg was a fighter! She fought cancer…"
Saturday
Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"I've heard about that and I wouldn't lie that it doesn't concern me a little. I…"
Saturday
"I definitely think they are going to try and use voter fraud and contest the election in states…"
Saturday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
"Let’s not lower ourselves and be like the liberals who cheered at Justice Scalia’s…"
Sep 18
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion 10 Reasons Why I Believe Trump Will Be Reelected
"Good to be back with the group. I like the word "bigly"! Now that Ginsburg has passed,…"
Sep 18

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service