I found a post from Robin in Jerseygal's discussion, BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside S...  from The Last Refuge that was quite disturbing.  I suggest you read it.

After reading 'school to prison pipline', I knew it had something to do with Obama and it didn't take long to find it.  Barry and the superintendent are partners in crime:

Runcie Came Via Obama, Made a Huge Salary, Got $53 Million in Grants

The story behind Nikolas Cruz and the shooting of 33 former classmates and staff is one of the repeated failures of the system from the FBI to the school to the sheriff’s office to social services. The massacre was very foreseeable but politics got in the way. Specifically, politics, funding of more than $53 million, and Chicago school discipline got in the way.

This Was Obama-Chicago Discipline

The Superintendent of Broward County Schools, Robert Runcie, came out of Chicago and the Duncan-Obama administration.

The Miami-Herald reported: In 2003, Arne Duncan, then head of the Chicago school district and later Secretary of Education under Barack Obama asked Runcie to oversee the district’s technology department. Runcie went on to serve in other administrative roles, including as chief of staff for the Board of Education, before becoming the Broward schools superintendent in 2011.

In 2016, he made $335,000 a year in a region that has poor mental health services due to lack of funds. He was well-paid to bring down the numbers and alter the so-called school-to-prison pipeline.

It was supposed to happen as a result of the Promise program.

The school board instituted a program called Promise which made not reporting criminal behavior a standard policy. Police said they did not have discretion in arrests, according to the President of the Sheriff’s union.

The Promise [Preventing Recidivism through Opportunities, Mentoring, Interventions, Support, and Education] program kept Nikolas Cruz from getting arrested. Not having a record allowed him to buy guns.

The program began in 2012 as a way of dealing with the district recording the highest number of school-related arrests statewide (over 1,000). Superintendent Runcie, with strong connections to Obama, was expected to stop the alleged school-to-prison pipeline.

The program was geared towards keeping minorities out of prison. The killer’s name was Cruz, making him a minority.

With a cooperative judge and the Superintendent’s tight connections to the Obama administration, arrests were down 66% within one year of Runcie’s arrival. Grant money started flowing into the school district. The school district initially received over $53 million in grants to facilitate “improved life for students in poverty/students of color.”

The Last Refuge has been investigating this for years and uncovered documentation making a very convincing case for the entire program being corrupted by funds and statistics.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/20-50-students-injured-florida-...

Views: 534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good for him Jodi! This kid gives us hope that not all are lost to the leftist propaganda machine.

I give this kid lots of credit. Not afraid to speak out and it is refreshing.

Looks like this man will be removed! Great news

Broward Deputies Union Has “No Confidence” In Sheriff Scott Israel

FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) – The no-confidence vote against Broward Sheriff Scott Israel did not go his way.

One union representing about 1300 deputies and sergeants had 628 members cast a vote. They voted 534 – 94 that they did not have confidence in Israel, sending a strong message to the BSO leader.

“Deputies and sergeants cast their ballots to say ‘Sheriff, we no longer have confidence in your leadership’,” announced union BSO Deputies Association President Jeff Bell.

The Broward Sheriff’s Office Deputies Association, which is a chapter of the International Union of Police Associations, kicked off the voting last Friday. It’s the second largest union at BSO representing more than a thousand road patrol deputies.

The vote closed at 2:00 p.m. Thursday. Bell said the vote is significant.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/04/26/no-confidence-vote-for-sheriff...

Israel has earned every one of his no confidence votes. 

And, after the vote, he was just as arrogant as before. This man should never serve in law enforcement ever again. I'd like to see him brought up on charges for failing to protect the people.

He is more arrogant than ever, because he is elected, not placed in his position, and little may be done to legally remove him. It would possibly take the voters to get him out. 

I think he is subject to impeachment just like any other elected official.  I don't know for sure, but I have also heard that the governor might be able to fire him.

Not sure what the protocol would be to remove Israel from office JB, just that he needs to be removed. Hope it's soon.

I agree 100%.  He strikes me as a Hillary clone ... not my fault!

After this "no confidence" vote from the union, they are doing an investigation into all that happened. Once that it finished they can, and, he will most likely be removed from office. He must be for the citizens to have any confidence again in the Sheriffs office.

Now they're 'making the county safer.'  Broward sounds like a 'lovely' place to live:

Broward leads state in seizing guns under 'red flag' law passed after Parkland school shooting

...police in Broward County have seized guns from private citizens more often than any county in Florida.

As of Thursday, police had obtained 34 court orders under a new law that allows guns to be taken from people considered at risk of harming themselves or others.

The South Florida Sun Sentinel surveyed courts throughout the state to determine how many orders have been issued. Eighteen of the state;s 20 districts responded, including the larger ones. No other district came close to Broward’s numbers — Miami-Dade county has issued four, the Tampa area has issued three, and the Orlando area has issued six, the second highest number in the state.

The Florida Legislature passed the red flag law on March 9 as part of a package of gun control legislation in response to Nikolas Cruz’s deadly rampage through Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School that killed 17 and injured 17. Some find it controversial, worrying that it will be overused and infringe on people’s right to own guns. Others believe it is a public safety tool long needed by police.

(...)

“For us it’s not about the numbers. It’s about utilizing the tools at our disposal to ensure the safety of our community,” said Keyla Concepcion, spokeswoman for the Broward Sheriff’s Office. “Risk protection orders were a much-needed tool for law enforcement. Our deputies are exercising due diligence by making sure they’re filed in cases where it’s deemed appropriate.”

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-reg-broward-red-flag-l...

It's not about numbers?...It WAS about the numbers when school thugs weren’t being arrested because they were brown or black...and there was big money for not doing so.

Jodi, either Broward county has a high population of criminals, or like leftist are prone to do, they are abusing the law passed by the Florida legislature to violate their citizens 2nd amendment. 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"A couple of thoughts... One of the reasons why there was such a red wave in Florida, and one that…"
Nov 28, 2022
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9, 2022
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9, 2022
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8, 2022
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8, 2022
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8, 2022
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7, 2022
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7, 2022
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7, 2022
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4, 2022
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1, 2022
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23, 2022
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4, 2022
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3, 2022
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3, 2022
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3, 2022

© 2023   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service