I found a post from Robin in Jerseygal's discussion, BREAKING: CNN Reports FOUR Broward County Deputies Waited Outside S...  from The Last Refuge that was quite disturbing.  I suggest you read it.

After reading 'school to prison pipline', I knew it had something to do with Obama and it didn't take long to find it.  Barry and the superintendent are partners in crime:

Runcie Came Via Obama, Made a Huge Salary, Got $53 Million in Grants

The story behind Nikolas Cruz and the shooting of 33 former classmates and staff is one of the repeated failures of the system from the FBI to the school to the sheriff’s office to social services. The massacre was very foreseeable but politics got in the way. Specifically, politics, funding of more than $53 million, and Chicago school discipline got in the way.

This Was Obama-Chicago Discipline

The Superintendent of Broward County Schools, Robert Runcie, came out of Chicago and the Duncan-Obama administration.

The Miami-Herald reported: In 2003, Arne Duncan, then head of the Chicago school district and later Secretary of Education under Barack Obama asked Runcie to oversee the district’s technology department. Runcie went on to serve in other administrative roles, including as chief of staff for the Board of Education, before becoming the Broward schools superintendent in 2011.

In 2016, he made $335,000 a year in a region that has poor mental health services due to lack of funds. He was well-paid to bring down the numbers and alter the so-called school-to-prison pipeline.

It was supposed to happen as a result of the Promise program.

The school board instituted a program called Promise which made not reporting criminal behavior a standard policy. Police said they did not have discretion in arrests, according to the President of the Sheriff’s union.

The Promise [Preventing Recidivism through Opportunities, Mentoring, Interventions, Support, and Education] program kept Nikolas Cruz from getting arrested. Not having a record allowed him to buy guns.

The program began in 2012 as a way of dealing with the district recording the highest number of school-related arrests statewide (over 1,000). Superintendent Runcie, with strong connections to Obama, was expected to stop the alleged school-to-prison pipeline.

The program was geared towards keeping minorities out of prison. The killer’s name was Cruz, making him a minority.

With a cooperative judge and the Superintendent’s tight connections to the Obama administration, arrests were down 66% within one year of Runcie’s arrival. Grant money started flowing into the school district. The school district initially received over $53 million in grants to facilitate “improved life for students in poverty/students of color.”

The Last Refuge has been investigating this for years and uncovered documentation making a very convincing case for the entire program being corrupted by funds and statistics.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/20-50-students-injured-florida-...

Views: 534

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm on board. I will gladly share a petition to dissolve fed ed. 

I think it was JB who pointed that Hitler and his Nazis ha dtheir experiments, and Soros has his!

Isn't that bastard like 120 years old by now?

I think he’s at least nearly 90!

Well, lookie here!

NAACP Helped Craft Sheriff Israel's No Arrest Policy

"Look the other way" policy made schools less safe
Crimes were not reported in order to falsely make statistics appear better.

“One of the nation’s largest school districts has reached an agreement with law enforcement agencies and the NAACP to reduce the number of students being charged with crimes for minor offenses,” read a 2013 Associated Press report.

Advertisement - story continues below

Rather than base the school’s disciplinary policies on keeping students safe, Broward County School District adopted an NAACP-advised, social-justice “PROMISE” program. Thanks to then President Barack Obama, politically motivated, race-based school policy wasn’t unusual. As noted by American Thinker, “In Obama era … considerations of race routinely shaped educational policy.”

“(A)cross the country, students of color, students with disabilities, and LGBTQ students are disproportionately impacted by school-based arrests for the same behavior as their peers,” read the agreement between the school and law enforcement.

https://conservativetribune.com/naacp-helped-craft-sheriff-israels-...

Lynn...the NAACP is just ONE of the many entities in this social engineering experiment.

From what I'm reading...well let's just say, their bases are completely covered.  And have been for a while.

Agree, Jodi. Their network is massive and very well funded from Soros on down. They have tenticles everywhere. 

Thank you, Jodi. This was the 1st I had seen the NAACP involved too.

Thanks for the info Lynn. Shared it.

You're welcome. :)

It appears other are starting to report on this...GOOD!

Was Parkland shooter enabled by Obama-era Dept of Education policies?

How did Nikolas Cruz rack up twenty-five disciplinary actions in high school without getting a referral to law enforcement? And how did law enforcement in Broward County go through as many as forty-five contacts with Cruz and his family without an arrest that would have appeared on a firearms-purchase background check? The issue is a so-called “Promise” program in Broward County, as Marco Rubio noted in his Senate speech today, but that’s not where it started.

The responsibility, reports Paul Sperry at Real Clear Investigations, falls on the Obama administration’s Department of Education, which attempted to disconnect punishment from crimes committed by students — and turned people like Cruz loose. In 2013, Perry explains, the school district in Broward County rewrote its disciplinary procedures to avoid referrals to law enforcement. Current superintendent Robert Runcie developed the program, and the Department of Education not only endorsed it but made it part of their own policies:

In January 2014, Duncan’s department issued new discipline guidelines strongly recommending that schools use law enforcement measures and out-of-school suspensions as a last resort. Announced jointly by Duncan and then-Attorney General Eric Holder, the new procedures came as more than friendly guidance from Uncle Sam – they also came with threats of federal investigations and defunding for districts that refused to fully comply.

In 2015, the White House spotlighted Runcie’s leading role in the effort during a summit on “Rethinking Discipline.” Broward, the nation’s sixth largest school district, is one of 53 major districts across the country to adopt the federal guidelines, which remain in effect today due to administrative rules delaying a plan by the Trump administration to withdraw them.

keep reading…

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/03/01/parkland-shooter-enabled-oba...

Time to dismantle the Dept of Indoctrination too. Guess it getting to be petition time again. I'm going to try to get a petition done in the next few days.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"A couple of thoughts... One of the reasons why there was such a red wave in Florida, and one that…"
Nov 28, 2022
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Republicans, Remember 1998
"This is bit of a history lesson.  It’s worth noting that Trump was not the…"
Nov 9, 2022
Jerseygal posted a discussion
Nov 9, 2022
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"No doubt!  Why weren't Republicans telling us about this?? "
Nov 8, 2022
kwicgov55 replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Very good article Jodi. I did not know the control dems had over republicans when it came to voter…"
Nov 8, 2022
kwicgov55 liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 8, 2022
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
"Excellent piece, Jodi!  There was a lot of info in there I didn’t know. It’s a…"
Nov 7, 2022
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7, 2022
NativeCollector liked Jodi180's discussion Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument
Nov 7, 2022
Jodi180 posted a discussion

Why we lost in 2020...the most comprehensive and compelling argument

I read this article today by Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist.And after reading it, I…See More
Nov 4, 2022
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion To all Californians, check this out.
Oct 1, 2022
Duke posted a discussion
Sep 23, 2022
Jerseygal replied to Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
"I agree, Duke!  That’s a disgusting speech!!!!  We ALL need to vote Republicans and…"
Sep 4, 2022
NativeCollector liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3, 2022
Jerseygal liked Duke's discussion Hitler reincarnated
Sep 3, 2022
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion Somebody Be In The Way!
Sep 3, 2022

© 2023   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service