Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It’s stuff like this that gives more credibility to position that it’s all a ‘witch hunt!’

I fully agree.

I would not want to make money the way Manafort did it, but the fact is, Congress passed the laws which made his business legitimate.  He was required to complete a myriad of government forms in order to be in compliance, and therefore, it's always possible for prosecutors to seize upon some technicality, and file charges over it.

However, in Manafort's case, it appears he has already faced such scrutiny, even at the hands of Rubenstein, who recently authorized Mueller to put him on trial.

Rubenstein is, therefore, criminal in my view.  It's easy to estimate that by jailing Manafort in solitary confinement, and further threatening with life imprisonment,  Rubenstein/Mueller hope Manafort will fabricate some condemning testimony concerning the President.

We'll just have to wait and see if Manafort calls Rubenstein to testify at trial.  It's also reported that Manafort is attempting to sue Rubenstein/Mueller for their misconduct.

Absolutely, JG! Rosenstein could be called as a witness. The judge is none too happy with this trial at all, blasting the prosecutors at times. He should throw the case out. 

"Should throw the case out"---suggesting it should never have been accepted for trial, but it was.

"Judge is none too happy"---suggesting the trial was scheduled, even though it should not have been.

Unusual connection of Rubenstein---occurs with an unhappy judge, who accepted a trial he could have rejected.

My estimate---the judge presides over a trial he could have rejected, so he will have means of rebuking Rubenstein/Mueller.

It does not seem likely there will be conviction, or that it will stand if it occurs, so why else conduct the trial?

I'm not "suggesting" anything! Simply stating my observations on what I have heard and read. Yes, He should throw the case out since he knows it's all a ruse from Mueller to get Manafort to flip on Trump. Manafort can't flip if he has nothing on Trump.

In using the term "suggesting", I'm trying to figure out what the meaning of the Manafort trial could be---however, I don't think I'm going to make sense of nonsense.

Nothing Rubenstein has done, or is doing, makes any sense to me.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"I am sending both of my breakfast friends most of your Tods   Thanks for the Justice…"
4 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Wow Jodi.  I got the link for from one of my dear friends.  She, another friend and I…"
4 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Hey JG...Mark Levin was talking about the vid you posted here.  And he's got it on his…"
12 hours ago
Jerome commented on Jerome's blog post EVERY 10 YEARS OR SO, DOOMSDAY IS PREDICTED.
"Don't know if you're old enough to remember the 60's, but the big frightening…"
yesterday
Luis522 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Hello,Watchman The left counts and thrives on miseducated and disinformed voting block.  And…"
yesterday
Lawrence Brown replied to Kurtis Dwight Davis's discussion I Saw the Light
"Americans have raised last two or three generations to be lazy ignorant arrogant citizens. Talk to…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Meadows Bombshell: “Sitting Ambassadors” Involved in DOJ Takedown of Trump Congressman…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Get Trump: The Ends Justify The Means
"Meadows Bombshell: “Sitting Ambassadors” Involved in DOJ Takedown of Trump Congressman…"
Tuesday
Watchman commented on Jerome's blog post EVERY 10 YEARS OR SO, DOOMSDAY IS PREDICTED.
"I remember in the 80s all the hype was about acid rain and the hole in the zone. Funny how you…"
Tuesday
Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Anyone that chose AOC as their spox doesn't have much brains themselves."
Tuesday
Jerome posted a blog post
Tuesday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She And Top Aide Controlled The New York Democrat…"
Tuesday
Luis522 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"POOR, POOR CNN Despite 2 yrs of outright lies about Trump 24/7, a CNN poll shows that the…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Outrageous! FBI Official: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump In Missing FBI…"
Monday
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion Nationwide College Admissions Scam
"The wealthy Hollywood elites want to lecture all of us on every subject, and, I am so very happy…"
Monday
Robin liked Jerseygal's discussion Nationwide College Admissions Scam
Monday

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service