Senate Dems Finally Forced to Admit There’s No Evidence of Russia Collusion

The left is melting down! They are now attacking Mueller too! Enjoy folks!

A report by NBC News reveals that Senate Democrats are finally admitting that their beloved Russia collusion narrative has crumbled.

The report cites comments made last week by Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.), who told CBS News that their investigation found no evidence of collusion.

“If we write a report based upon the facts that we have, then we don’t have anything that would suggest there was collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia,” he said.

He continued, “If I can finish tomorrow, I would finish tomorrow. We know we’re getting to the bottom of the barrel because there’re not new questions that we’re searching for answers to.”

NBC spoke with Democratic Senate investigators on condition of anonymity and the outlet reports that they “did not dispute Burr’s characterizations” to CBS.
“We were never going to find a contract signed in blood saying, ‘Hey Vlad, we’re going to collude,'” one Democratic aide told NBC.

Democrats plan on releasing a report on their investigation into the Trump campaign and Russia which they say will take six or seven months to write.

They promised NBC that the report wouldn’t be “good for Trump,” however, the piece notes that the investigators made one thing clear: they’ve found ZERO proof that the president “formed a corrupt pact with Russia to offer sanctions relief or other favorable treatment in return for Russian help in the election.”

https://bongino.com/senate-dems-finally-forced-to-admit-theres-no-e...

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Graham Will Subpoena Rosenstein and McCabe If Necessary to Find Out 'Who's Telling the Truth'

(CNSNews.com) - Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday promised to find out "who's telling the truth, what actually happened," in the days after President Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey.

Graham said he will subpoena former Acting Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and current Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to appear before his committee, "if that's what it takes."

Graham told CBS's "Face the Nation" that "everybody in the country needs to know" if Rosenstein suggested wearing a wire into the White House to secretly record the president; and whether Rosenstein suggested invoking the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.

Entire article https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/graham-will-subpoe...

Neither Rosenstein, Macabe or Comey have any inkling of what truth is, they've been lying for their entire careers.  Tar and feather all 3 and run them out of the country on a rail.  

Yes, let's tar and feather them in the square for all to watch! There are things I wish I could do to them. :)

The thing that bothers me the most is, I have to sit and watch these lying criminals with their snarky responses when they testify to Congress, and, the smirks on their faces thinking nothing will ever happen to them. Things have sure changed in the USA. Coming from working for the NJSP and helping look up people for the Troopers at work, getting hits on wanted people and such, it really BUGS the heck out of me to see these people walking free. Especially when they are SUPPOSED to enforce the law. They ruined the reputation of the FBI and other agencies. It will take a miracle for the public to ever trust these institutions again.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"I am sending both of my breakfast friends most of your Tods   Thanks for the Justice…"
4 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Wow Jodi.  I got the link for from one of my dear friends.  She, another friend and I…"
4 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Hey JG...Mark Levin was talking about the vid you posted here.  And he's got it on his…"
12 hours ago
Jerome commented on Jerome's blog post EVERY 10 YEARS OR SO, DOOMSDAY IS PREDICTED.
"Don't know if you're old enough to remember the 60's, but the big frightening…"
yesterday
Luis522 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Hello,Watchman The left counts and thrives on miseducated and disinformed voting block.  And…"
yesterday
Lawrence Brown replied to Kurtis Dwight Davis's discussion I Saw the Light
"Americans have raised last two or three generations to be lazy ignorant arrogant citizens. Talk to…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Meadows Bombshell: “Sitting Ambassadors” Involved in DOJ Takedown of Trump Congressman…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Get Trump: The Ends Justify The Means
"Meadows Bombshell: “Sitting Ambassadors” Involved in DOJ Takedown of Trump Congressman…"
Tuesday
Watchman commented on Jerome's blog post EVERY 10 YEARS OR SO, DOOMSDAY IS PREDICTED.
"I remember in the 80s all the hype was about acid rain and the hole in the zone. Funny how you…"
Tuesday
Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Anyone that chose AOC as their spox doesn't have much brains themselves."
Tuesday
Jerome posted a blog post
Tuesday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She And Top Aide Controlled The New York Democrat…"
Tuesday
Luis522 replied to Jerseygal's discussion The Brains Behind AOC
"POOR, POOR CNN Despite 2 yrs of outright lies about Trump 24/7, a CNN poll shows that the…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Outrageous! FBI Official: FBI Agents Threatened Physical Harm to President Trump In Missing FBI…"
Monday
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion Nationwide College Admissions Scam
"The wealthy Hollywood elites want to lecture all of us on every subject, and, I am so very happy…"
Monday
Robin liked Jerseygal's discussion Nationwide College Admissions Scam
Monday

© 2019   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service