Pledge:  a solemn promise or undertaking.

What the hell do these slimy politicians think a pledge is?...something you say to get elected?!

I am truly disgusted by the finger-pointing and blame-laying by the Republican party and The Trump administration toward the House Freedom Caucus...who have done nothing other than keep the promise they made to their constituents.

Did your representative sign the Obamacare Repeal Pledge and then vote for Ryan's RINOcare?  If so, why don't you give them a call, send a note and ask them if they know the definition of "pledge?"

In fact, why don't you send a nice note to the White House and ask if the president meant what he told us...repeatedly?

It’s true Trump didn’t pledge Obamacare repeal in 64 days. He pledg...

Campaign website, March 2016: “On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.”

Campaign website, August 2016: “One of my first acts as President will be to repeal and replace disastrous Obamacare, saving another 2 million American jobs.”

Rally in Ohio, September 2016: “On my first day I’m going to ask Congress to immediately send me a bill to repeal and replace Obamacare.”

Rally in Florida, October 2016: “Together we’re going to deliver real change that once again puts Americans first. That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare. My first day in office, I am going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability.”

He also said: “It’s going to be so easy.”

Rally in Pennsylvania, November 2016: “When we win on November 8th and elect a Republican Congress, we will be able to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare. I will ask Congress to convene a special session.”

Now he's saying this:

Mark Levin: The failure to govern belongs to the GOP leadership!

“Mr. Ryan, you continue with your mantra, that the GOP is now a governing party not an opposition party. These are words that apply to you. You failed to develop a plan that embraced market capitalism and you did not involve the GOP conservatives in the early phases of drafting your plan. You tried to force this plan through, adopted a few changes, but mostly continued with big-government ideas and much of Obamacare’s essential elements. The failure to govern is on the GOP leadership. And the failure to uphold the repeal promise with an actual repeal of most of Obamacare is also on the GOP leadership. These troubling circumstances could have been avoided.”

Amen and amen and amen. I couldn’t agree more!

The Freedom Caucus is under heavy attack right now, from pundits to politicians. They are being accused of only running on repeal but not replace, and therefore failing to govern. But they are the ones who stood in the gap for the American people and demanded that Republicans fulfill their promises to repeal Obamacare. They should be saluted for this, not blamed.

Mark Levin is exactly right and I’m glad he has spoken on their behalf, telling the truth about who is really to blame.

http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-the-failure-to-govern-belongs-t...

Levin is right.  The blame lies squarely on the shoulders of the Republican leaders...or should I say, liars.

Here's one of my heros:

And no, Chris Wallace didn't 'own Jim Jordan.'

Show your support for the House Freedom Caucus here

(Facebook)

So, who are you blaming?

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I trust none of them! 

Needless to say, I am VERY ANGRY! 

Trump shifts blame for failed attempt to replace Obamacare! 

President Trump is shifting the blame for his failed attempt to repeal and replace Obamacare, criticizing Republicans on Sunday who did not support the GOP health care bill. He also offered to work with Democrats to push through his future policies.

We still don’t know what Mr. Trump’s next move is, but he spoke with House Speaker Paul Ryan twice over the weekend. The president also gave a shout out to one of Ryan’s critics.

The bitterest part of a big legislative defeat is the finger-pointing and recriminations, and these are bitter days for Mr. Trump and Congressional Republicans because they can’t even keep the blame game straight, reports CBS News chief White House correspondent Major Garrett. 

“I think the president is disappointed in the number of people he thought were loyal to him that weren’t,” White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus told Fox News on Sunday. 

Priebus joined Mr. Trump in pointing the accusatory finger at the Freedom Caucus and two conservative political groups. On Sunday Mr. Trump wrote on Twitter: “Democrats are smiling in D.C. that the Freedom Caucus, with the help of Club For Growth and Heritage, have saved Planned Parenthood & Ocare!”

That was a very sharp turn from Friday, when the president said this about the “very good people” of tea-party inspired Freedom Caucus: “No, I’m not betrayed. They’re friends of mine.”

With Republicans running all of Washington, Mr. Trump initially blamed Democrats. 

“We had no votes from the Democratics.  They weren’t going to give us a single vote so it’s a very difficult thing to do,” Mr. Trump said.

But Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said the White House barred his party from serious negotiations. 

“The president never called us once about this. They came on board with repeal, which they knew every Democrat would oppose, and no one believes that,” Schumer said. 

The president and his team, humbled by GOP disarray, are now looking across the aisle for help on equally tough legislative challenges. 

“Is the Republican Party capable of governing? I know the man in the White House is capable of governing,” White House budget director Mick Mulvaney told NBC News. 

Publicly, the president stood with Ryan after he declared Obamacare repeal dead.

“I like Speaker Ryan. He worked very, very hard,” Mr. Trump said.

But he nevertheless promoted Judge Jeanine Pirro’s Fox News program Saturday night. 

“Paul Ryan needs to step down,” Pirro said on the program, which opened with a full-on assault on the speaker. “The reason? He failed to deliver the votes on his health care bill.” 

The White House said it was nothing personal. Ryan’s spokeswoman said:  “Their relationship is stronger than ever right now.”

That place is a legislative desert – no big accomplishments and none in sight anytime soon. Tax reform and infrastructure spending are next, but the same GOP divisions loom, and Democrats, sensing weakness in the White House defeat, appear as opposed to Mr. Trump’s agenda – possibly more so.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-shifting-blame-obamacare-replacem...

It’s the Freedom Caucus, NOT Ryan and Trump, standing for the forgotten man

In President Trump’s weekly address last weekend, he mentioned a theme that ran through his campaign and continues presently; that he intends “to defend the forgotten men and women from the arrogant elite,” of the modern age.

Does anyone believe that he means that the forgotten man is the welfare recipient? Of course not. His meaning is very clear; he means the “working class.” So can someone please explain to me how his Obamacare replacement plan was supposed to help the working class?

Look, the forgotten man and woman, if anything, don’t want a handout. They just want to live their lives, make money, pay off their bills and get stuff, and find a better job that pays better. They know that there is no such thing as free anything; that to get things you have to earn them, and if someone gives you something there are always strings attached. They don’t want some stupid political wonk telling them that they have goodies in some law carved out just for them. They want as little to do with the federal government’s stinking mess as they can.

But they are interested in being heard, and Trump has forgotten them.

At any moment, here in America, co-workers are shaking their heads at the amount of free stuff welfare recipients get from the federal government. People who work cannot stand the fact that all they would have to do is stop working and sign up for benefits in order to get wads and wads of free stuff. But knowing the difference between right and wrong and feeling ashamed stops them from doing so. But what really ticks them off is having to pay the taxes that allows so many to be slothful.

And no, the working class isn’t hateful of the poor and indigent. Everyone knows there is a difference between being completely unable to work and just being lazy and wanting a handout. Everyone knows that welfare should be a temporary hand up, not a handout. But today’s welfare ranks are so bloated and so abused that it is notable.

So how is it possible — with an understanding who the forgotten man is — that Speaker Ryan’s (R-Wisc.) replacement bill would have been beneficial to anyone in the working class? We are still paying for those who will not work, we are still having to pay for the subsidies for people way more well-to-do than us, and meanwhile, we are positive that $20 trillion in debt is a very bad thing. And we also know we will have to pay for that too.

At a recent gathering a friend of mine told a story about how a lady came into her office and said she was getting an $8,000 tax return. Sounds great huh? Well, the lady doesn’t work. That’s Earned Income Credit money my friend and I are doling out when our kids could be wearing nicer clothes, or we could own better houses. When the nation has come to this point — that it pays to sit on your ass instead of working — you kind of need a friend in the White House. Judging from the “come get your goodies from government” attitude surrounding this healthcare bill, however, I’m not sure Trump even understands his own messaging.

The whole way this healthcare bill was sold was a disgrace to the forgotten man, and I’m going to prove how the Freedom Caucus stands more for the forgotten man than Trump has so far.

When the bill was first put out there, the media began their predictable Democrat talking points, that the replacement bill would leave a large number of people without health insurance. Typical leftist Democrats took that and immediately began claiming the bill would kick poor people off of insurance. When Paul Ryan said it’s more because people aren’t being forced to buy insurance, the Left cackled something like, “How can you force people to go without insurance!”

So the focus became making sure that the “poor” people got covered, instead of making sure the forgotten man who’s paying for all this was heard. If he had been heard, he would have told these guys that there is no way any welfare recipient he ever met would ever go without insurance, or their snap card, or their three T.V.’s or their air-conditioning, so it was a non-issue to begin with. Suddenly, however, all of Washington D.C. was worried about the welfare recipients getting stuff.

If you are going to exploit the working class, at least first know that they know more about how all this stuff works than you do.

Once again, the forgotten man was forgotten.

When the Freedom Caucus came out and said, look, we don’t want premiums to rise, let’s fix that, the forgotten man — who has a job, and works for his money — said, “Yeah, stop raising my premiums, stop screwing with my care, stop telling me what to do, stop telling my doctor what he can do, I had better insurance before Obamacare, I want that back, now fix it.”

Make sense? Of course it does.

Perhaps the reason why Trump’s “forgotten man” stuff isn’t working for him is because the forgotten man actually knows who pays the bills. Remember that notorious clip from the campaign where Donald Trump responded to the question, “Who’s going to pay for it” — meaning his version of healthcare? He said, “The government’s gonna pay for it..”

The forgotten man knows the government doesn’t pay for anything unless it raids his wallet first. Trump ought to heed a lesson. If you are going to exploit the working class, at least first know that they know more about how all this stuff works than you do.

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/03/its-the-freed...

I know I've said it before here, but here I go again!   Trump should thank the Freedom Caucus, then take Rand Paul's  plan and go from there.  It's really not that complicated, unless the bureaucrats get hold of it! 

Here's the vid from my post that has been removed.

Thanks Jodi!  I had seen it, but also figured it was my ipad or Internet.

Hey JG...everybody should see what Jordon has to say, especially at the end of the vid.

What the Trump admin, the Repub 'leaders' and the media need to realize is that these Freedom Caucus FIGHTERS are REVERED by their constituents. 

Weird how doing what you say you will do will endear you with the voters.

I think Trump and the Republican better get it...sooner than later.  They need to 'get' that Americans have had it when it comes to lyin' politicians.

AMEN JODI! I know I have had it! 

Look at this tweet from Rep Labrador!

Replying to 

Freedom Caucus stood with u when others ran. Remember who your real friends are. We're trying to help u succeed.

I think Trump is probably willing to listen to anybody, but he's got Bannon, the Valerie Jarret of this administration, pushing him to dismiss the HFC.

Big mistake, as Labrador is right...without the votes and support of Conservatives, Trump wouldn't be in the White House.

Totally agree on Bannon! DO NOT like than man. Been having some discussion on Bannon and he is a snake.  Watching this healthcare issue with wide eyes. Rand seems optimistic. We shall see, Jodi!   

Trump takes Rand Paul on a golf outing to discuss healthcare

President Trump brought Republican Sen. Rand Paul to Trump National Golf Club in Virginia on Sunday to play golf with him, a little more than a week after the party's healthcare bill failed.

"They're discussing a variety of topics, including healthcare," White House deputy press secretary Stephanie Grisham said.

Budget director Mick Mulvaney, a former leading House conservative, also joined the two.

Paul had predicted in early March that the House bill would not pass the Senate. Instead, he proposed his own healthcare bill, though it was not taken up by Congress.

After Paul's comments, Trump took to Twitter to put pressure on the senator to support the healthcare bill.

"I feel sure that my friend @RandPaul will come along with the new and great health care program because he knows Obamacare is a disaster!" Trump wrote at the time.

Trump hinted earlier Sunday on Twitter that there's potential for Republicans to unify around healthcare. His tweet followed a week of attacks on the conservative House Freedom Caucus after the failure of the American Health Care Act.

Rand Paul optimistic about Obamacare repeal after golfing with Trump

Republican Sen. Rand Paul was optimistic about repealing Obamacare after he spent the day playing golf with President Trump.

"We had a great day with the president. Played some golf, and we talked and we talked about a little bit of healthcare. I continue to be very optimistic that we are getting closer and closer to an agreement on repealing Obamacare," Paul said.

Budget director Mick Mulvaney, a former leading House conservative, also joined the two on the golf course.

After Paul predicted in early March that the Republican healthcare bill would fail, Trump took to Twitter to pressure the senator to support the bill.

Trump hinted earlier Sunday on Twitter that there's potential for Republicans to unify around healthcare. His tweet followed a week of attacks on the conservative House Freedom Caucus after the failure of the American Health Care Act.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2619140/

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

NativeCollector replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Here's What The Left Is Teaching Your Kids About Communism
"This is scary indeed!  You should check out high school newspapers, and I mean the ones that…"
1 hour ago
Jerseygal commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
"I really think that's what will happen with cable.  I'll have rejoin his website.…"
6 hours ago
DebE commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
"O'Reilly has his No Spin News podcast starting 05/01 for Premium members. I do like your idea…"
6 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
6 hours ago
Jerseygal commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
"I think the way of future broadcasting will be streaming what you want to watch.  Beck was…"
6 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Robin's discussion Byron York: Why can't House repeal Obamacare? Because a lot of Republicans don't want to.
"Oh my, Robin! That's awful!  I think of you every time someone says Obamacare really…"
6 hours ago
DebE commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
"The Rupert sons are left-leaning if not outright leftists.  Both of their wives are both…"
9 hours ago
Jerome commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
"If things at Fox continue in their same direction, in 2 years, maybe less, it'll be like…"
13 hours ago
JeansBrother commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
"There most likely will be change.  The real reasons we most likely will never know."
13 hours ago
Robin replied to NativeCollector's discussion BREAKING: Trump’s ENTIRE Wall Just Got Paid For By ONE Person
"That is the ONE thing that the Dems have over Reps. They stick together. Fustercluck it is! "
14 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Byron York: Why can't House repeal Obamacare? Because a lot of Republicans don't want to.
"It is infuriating, JG! I just yesterday received paperwork from my BC/BS that actually made me…"
14 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding commented on Fundamental Refounding's blog post Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News
"Sean Hannity Says He Hopes New Report on Fox News Isn’t True — Or It’s ‘End…"
14 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding posted a blog post

Top conservatives reportedly plotting new TV network to challenge Fox News

Media industry website Mediaite reported Friday that “conservative fat cats” are considering the…See More
14 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Robin's discussion Byron York: Why can't House repeal Obamacare? Because a lot of Republicans don't want to.
"Who wrote the bills that passed in 2016? Were the authors of the bills - not the Congressman who…"
15 hours ago
NativeCollector replied to Robin's discussion Byron York: Why can't House repeal Obamacare? Because a lot of Republicans don't want to.
"I would love to see those who voted for the 2016 bill, but won't vote for this one, explain…"
15 hours ago
NativeCollector replied to NativeCollector's discussion BREAKING: Trump’s ENTIRE Wall Just Got Paid For By ONE Person
"I wonder what that forfeiture legislation says about the handling the seized assets.  I…"
15 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service