Report: Witness Prepared to Identify 2 Killers of Seth Rich

Disclaimer: This shocking information was given to The Gateway Pundit this weekend. We decided to report this news and will post an update following Tuesday’s press conference.

The Washington, D.C. lobbyist who has been on the hunt for Seth Rich’s killer found a “credible” witness who will identify the two men he believes murdered the DNC staffer.

Jack Burkman, a Washington-based attorney and lobbyist who has worked with a private investigative team to solve the Seth Rich murder mystery, told The Gateway Pundit that the witness has conclusive evidence that will bring Rich’s killers to justice within a month.

“We believe that we have reached the beginning of the end of the Seth Rich murder investigation,” Burkman told The Gateway Pundit in an exclusive interview Sunday. “After two long hard years of work, we have a witness who is prepared to identify the two killers of Seth Rich. One is reportedly a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agent, the other is reportedly a current ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) agent”

The witness, who “fears for his life,” will be accompanied by armed guards and disguise his identity as he details how two employees of the United States government killed Seth in a press conference slated for Tuesday.

Frank Whalen, a retired NYPD Detective Sergeant NYPD who served as the head of NYPD Homicide for 23 years, found the witness, Burkman explained.

“We found him through working with a retired New York City detective, who found him and brought him to us. We have thoroughly vetted this witness and we believe in this witness,” he said. “He has evidence that substantiates his claims but it will be revealed slowly. This witness is in great fear of his life – that’s why we are going with disguising him, disguising his voice and everything about him.”

Burkman, who has viewed surveillance footage from the night Rich was killed, says the witness’ testimony confirms two men involved in the shooting.

“What the witness says matches what the police say and matches what we know from the surveillance videos,” he said. “The police let me see the video. The police said the video clearly identifies the pant legs of two men. So, there were two men involved in the killing that night. I now believe that in the next 3 to 4 weeks the entire matter will be resolved. It’s the beginning of the end.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/exclusive-report-witness-p...

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can't wait to see how this will pan out.  

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Comey And Lynch Will Be Subpoenaed By Senate Unless Feinstein Obstructs
17 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Susan Taylor's discussion 9 Years Into Common Core, Test Scores Are Down, Indoctrination Up
"I agree with the headline that indoctrination is up, but nothing in the article quantifies that.…"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Susan Taylor's discussion 9 Years Into Common Core, Test Scores Are Down, Indoctrination Up
yesterday
Susan Taylor posted discussions
yesterday
Jerseygal commented on Luis522's blog post When Will America Stop Being America?
"I’d like to watch the interaction between Trump and the Dem. House for a bit, as Trump was a…"
yesterday
Susan Taylor replied to Robin's discussion Michael Avenatti in Los Angeles Police Custody on Allegation of Domestic Violence
"Apparently the woman was not his estranged wife. I also saw that he said that "the woman hit…"
yesterday
Susan Taylor liked Robin's discussion Michael Avenatti in Los Angeles Police Custody on Allegation of Domestic Violence
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Robin's discussion GUNS IN AMERICA Dem congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., drops a grenade into the middle of the gun debate.
"As a lover of western novels and a Louis L’Amour fan, I’ll add this quote here.  I…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Robin's discussion Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots
"On a side note,  Broward County man finds 19’ python under his porch, kills it, cuts it…"
yesterday
Jerseygal commented on Watchman's blog post How President Tyler, born in 1790, still has two living grandsons
"Very interesting!  Thanks for adding it here!"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Watchman's blog post How President Tyler, born in 1790, still has two living grandsons
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Watchman's blog post How President Tyler, born in 1790, still has two living grandsons
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion First-Wave of Migrants Who’ve Been Scaling Fence and Taunting US Officials Get Rude Awakening Next Day
"I thought they were required to seek asylum in the first country they enter that provides relief.…"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion First-Wave of Migrants Who’ve Been Scaling Fence and Taunting US Officials Get Rude Awakening Next Day
yesterday
Susan Taylor replied to Watchman's discussion First-Wave of Migrants Who’ve Been Scaling Fence and Taunting US Officials Get Rude Awakening Next Day
"Don't see them jumping the fence any longer. LOL"
yesterday
Fundamental Refounding replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Hillary Under Oath: Judge Rules Clinton Must answer These Two Questions Under Oath
"Tom Fitton GREAT NEWS: Fed court rules Hillary Clinton must answer written questions, under oath,…"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service