Report: Justice Scalia Thought Obama Admin Was Spying on Supreme Court

Wow.  Just wow.  

Report: Justice Scalia Thought Obama Admin Was Spying on Supreme Court 

President Trump says the Obama administration wiretapped him. Sen. Rand Paul says he wants to know if he, too, was tapped (and says “I know one other senator has already confided in me that he was surveilled by the Obama administration.").

Now comes a new blockbuster report that the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia thought the Obama administration were conducting covert surveillance on court members.

Judge Andrew Napolitano, Fox News senior judicial analyst, said on FOX Business Network that "Justice Scalia told me that he often thought the court was being surveilled.

Of course, the Supreme Court handled many high-profile cases during the time Scalia thought the court was being surveilled -- including the court's split decision to uphold the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act, Obama's signature policy.

In fact, in 2014, the Supreme Court considered the case of National Security Agency domestic spy program. That case involved  NSA's surveillance of telephone "metadata." "The Supreme Court doesn't know diddly about the nature and extent of the threat," Scalia said, according to Business Insider. "It's truly stupid that my court is going to be the last word on it."

The Court eventually ruled the program legal.

Napolitano said that Obama himself could be called to testify about the matter.

Watch the clip here.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16494/report-justice-scalia-thought-o...

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With this possibly coming out and the Seth Rich deaths, not looking very good if anyone has information or even talks about information, they end up dead. 

I always thought the Scalia was murdered. 

I did too!

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin posted a discussion

The Scarlet Zero- MACRA’s MIPS Completes Government Takeover of Medicine via @kksheld Please take 2 minutes to read.

Please take the time to read this article and share it with all of your contacts.This was written…See More
9 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion OFA on the Census and Redistricting
"It seems that it is easier to hate and destroy than to create and build.  I remember the story…"
10 hours ago
Robin replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Las Vegas shooting: At least 59 dead in massacre Trump calls 'act of pure evil'
"Anyone notice that this has slipped from the news? Why? This thing stinks to high heaven. "
10 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion The Real Russian Scandal
"Panama Papers Reveal Clinton’s Kremlin Connection John and Tony Podesta aren’t fooling…"
10 hours ago
"Obama DOJ threatened FBI informant if he spoke to congress regarding his knowledge of the Uranium…"
10 hours ago
"Emails Reveal Bill Clinton Met With Vladimir Putin Just Before Uranium One Deal If President Trump…"
10 hours ago
"Robert Mueller Was FBI Director at Time of Russia Uranium Sale Cover-Up Robert Mueller, who is the…"
10 hours ago
"Sen. Grassley Probes ‘Conflicts of Interest’ with Russia Senator Chuck Grassley is…"
10 hours ago
"HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion   Speaking during his opening…"
10 hours ago
"Hiya, Jodi! Thanks for posting this. This is HUGE! I'm going to transfer a bunch of articles…"
10 hours ago
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion The Real Russian Scandal
10 hours ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion OFA on the Census and Redistricting
"They NEVER give up, do they, JB? "
10 hours ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion OFA on the Census and Redistricting
11 hours ago
Robin replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Senate Passes Budget Resolution Paving Way for Tax Reform Budget cuts government spending by $5.1 trillion, creates surplus of $197 billion over next decade
"McConnell Plans To Pass Tax Reform With Only GOP Votes Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has…"
11 hours ago
Robin liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion Senate Passes Budget Resolution Paving Way for Tax Reform Budget cuts government spending by $5.1 trillion, creates surplus of $197 billion over next decade
11 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Fri Tids 10/20/17 TOP TID Senate Passes Budget Resolution Paving Way for Tax Reform
"You're the best, Kwic! Good to see you. "
11 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service