President Trump Tweets on Oct 5th "This is the calm before the storm" "You'll See" #TheStorm #UraniumOne #FusionGPS #FoxNews

Thread for @dolly_ste

1) There are lot of rumors flying about. Something massive in D.C is about to go down.
I can't say for certain whats going to happen but the process has already started
and it cannot be stopped. #THESTORM - Here is time line of recent events.
2) @realDonaldtrump oct 5 "This is the calm before the storm"

Initally thought to related to north Korea - Trump was intentionally vague only saying "you'll see". #Thestorm
6)
October 30th Speculating here but i think this visit was to coordinate the Novemember 5th corruption purge which includes major donor to the clinton foundation Alwaleed Bin Talal who is also a major shareholder 
in twitter. #Thestorm
7)
October 30th Tony - Brother to John Podesta who is a major clinton ally and was chair of Clinton's campaign He has also left the firm.
John Podesta gave the election night defeat speech because @HillaryClinton was allegedly to drunk to speak. #Thestorm
8) http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-indictments-explained-manafo...
October 31th The much antipated #muellermonday turns out to be a nothing burger , Manafort charges nothing to do with Trump or the campaign. This seems to triggered by the #uraniumonerevelations. #thestorm
13) In this timeframe we've also had The NYC Terror attack, The Texas Church attack, Continuing #Weinstein and #MEtoo scandals and #Theparadisepapers in the #uk All dominated the News cycle - SO #thestorm has gone under the radar.
17) @lizcrokin on the @Annakhait · Twitter show Now even Liz admits that at first she seems completely nuts in the same vein as @RealAlexJones
Grain of salt. #thestorm
18) So when you put all of this together it suggests when a shoe drops - say the sealed indictments revealed or something else. It's going to be mental. #thestorm
19) Stealth jeff @jeffsessions Attorney General For the plan to work sessions needs to avoid spotlight so he can do his job. Mueller as a special prosecutor was also essential. My only problem here is comey he is Mueller's protege sticks out like a sore thumb. #Thestorm
20) if @Realdonaldtrump is worried he doesn't look it he looks almost jovial and having fun. #thestorm #maga
23) Although there are facts here there is a lot of speculation. I hope it is true i because i fully support @realDonaldTrump because he represents a genuine opportunity for real and effective change. 
@ThomasWictor "All will be well"
#Thestorm #maga
unroll please, AND Thank you
This thread is quite new. If you think it is missing some Tweets, you can force a refresh of this page.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've been hoping that Trump has had something going on below the radar to nail Hillary and her minions. May this be so...

It's happening! There are 842 Sealed Indictments across the country as of yesterday! Never in this countrys history has there been over 250 nationwide in one year! These 842 have all come in the past month or so.  

Now what we know for CERTAIN is for a while now, the has been looking into ALL of these allegations. And NOT just but the , LEAKS💦out of the FBI, the UNMASKING of Americans!” -

Hannity Video https://twitter.com/DonnaWR8/status/930300075867365376

Things are sure getting veerrrryyy interesting, aren't they? 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Mccabe goes before the House Intelligence Committee Tuesday! WooHoo"
11 hours ago
"McCabe is scheduled to testify Tuesday in front of the House Intelligence Committee on the subject…"
12 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Bring 'em!!  You know, watching the Wray/Rosenstein interrogations, it's obvious…"
12 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"And that's just the part we can see!"
12 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion FLOODGATES OPEN: Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming, Says Reporter
"Yep! Yep!"
12 hours ago
"It seems Mr. Mueller may have some 4th Amendment problems, i.e., unlawful search and seizure."
13 hours ago
Robin replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion FLOODGATES OPEN: Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming, Says Reporter
"I've got the popcorn all ready for popping. I don't care if its a D or R. Get rid of…"
13 hours ago
Robin liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion FLOODGATES OPEN: Congress ‘To Be Rocked’ In Next 72 Hours; Over A Dozen Resignations Coming, Says Reporter
13 hours ago
"Yes, indeed! All the charges on Kelly, Manafort, etc. say bye bye.  "
13 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"Fruit of the poisoned tree?"
13 hours ago
"Obtaining a FISA warrant under false pretense renders everything Mueller is doing, non admissible…"
13 hours ago
"And, it should!"
13 hours ago
"But they want us to think there is nothing going on here. We can just move along! The house of…"
13 hours ago
"Love this guy! JIM JORDAN! We're going to subpoena Andrew McCabe, subpoena Peter Strzok."
13 hours ago
"Ned Ryun‏Verified account @nedryun Follow Follow @nedryun More We're witnessing the…"
13 hours ago
Susan Taylor replied to Jodi180's discussion Peter Stzrok: 'This is horribly wrong'
"I think you may be right! :))"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service