A friend of mine sent this to me last night.

Pretty crazy, so put on your tinfoil hats. If you don't have one, make one. I still have mine for the 'totally fake' Agenda 21.

This is not the original that I watched last night, as YouTube took it down shortly after I watched it.

In case this one gets pulled, you can see it at Plandemic Movie or on Mikki Willis' FB page.

Interested in your thoughts.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A 'lefty' friend sent this to me.  Note, this one won't get pulled.

What I find when most of those on the left side argue, they sure do a lot of name-calling.

What's up with that?

And this morning, our local news 'reported' that there's 'a video' going viral about the virus and Dr. Fauci.  They 'informed' viewers not to watch or share it.

Protest too much?

I have found that when content is censored, and leftists begin screaming about misinformation being shared, it usually means there is something in there that is true and warrants further scrutiny...or is it just me?

Michelle Malkin

...on censoring.

I agree with her.  I must have said a hundred times....I am stunned at how people have rolled over on this virus.  I get that ‘stay home’ to stop the overwhelming of hospitals.  Ok we did that, and they were never overwhelmed.  So what does Fauci and his ilk do? They double down on control.  I’m with Robin.  I don’t trust Fauci - he has no vested interest in ending this before he becomes the 21st century Jenner and develops a vaccine.  So, is he working with Gates or competing with Gates to develop a vaccine? Hmmm.  I won’t take it, by the way! 

I do not trust this man! He is in bed with Bill Gates and stands to profit from the vaccine!

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency.

Fauci has led the NIAID for more than 3 decades, advising the past five United States presidents on global health threats from the early days of the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s through to the current Zika virus outbreak.

Anthony S. Fauci
During a forum on pandemic preparedness at Georgetown University, Fauci said the Trump administration will not only be challenged by ongoing global health threats such as influenza and HIV, but also a surprise disease outbreak.

“The history of the last 32 years that I have been the director of the NIAID will tell the next administration that there is no doubt they will be faced with the challenges their predecessors were faced with,” he said.

While observers have speculated since his election about how Trump will respond to such challenges, Fauci and other health experts said Tuesday that preventing disease pandemics often starts overseas and that a proper response means collaboration between not only the U.S. and other countries, but also the public and private health sectors.

“We will definitely get surprised in the next few years,” he said.

‘Risks have never been higher’

Trump, the real estate developer-turned-Republican politician, has worried some infectious disease experts with controversial and sometimes unclear views on certain health issues.

Ronald Klain, who coordinated the U.S.’s Ebola response for the Obama administration, said Trump’s virtual silence about the Zika outbreak and harsh comments about American volunteers infected during the West African Ebola outbreak is “not the kind of leadership we need in our next president.”

https://www.healio.com/infectious-disease/emerging-diseases/news/on...

i don’t trust him either.  He will only talk of the worst possible outcomes, and all that does is scare the crap out of people needlessly! Is this a virus serious, even deadly for some? Yes! But he’s over the top, and wants his fame.  He thinks he will be a modern day Jenner.

Fauci has been wrong on every single issue from the start! He is in bed with Bill Gates, Soros, China, etc! Trump knows he is bad news. He pretty much sidelined Fauci! They did this on purpose to take Trump out because everything else has failed!

I've seen and heard Leftist plants before, but this moron takes the cake.  If anything, this is the video that should be removed before more people fall this slimy imbecile's garbage!!!

Whether she's a leftist plant or not, why censor the video?

I mean, there's plenty of 'garbage' on social media from the left that doesn't seem to get yanked.

I always ask...why so one-sided?

You needn't worry Jodi, Leftist propaganda will never be censured or yanked from social media platforms.  You ask, why so one-sided?  Because according to the Left there is only one side, plain and simple.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I never liked Fauci from the beginning. There was something about him that rubbed me the wrong way."
14 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility

The only reason Fauci was on this from the beginning is, he is head of the NIH! They had to have…See More
19 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
20 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I don’t know what the answer is, but common sense tells me we didn’t do it right with…"
20 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
20 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"Gen Flynn was targeted because he knows where all the Obama & Co. skeletons are.  We…"
Wednesday

Trump Administration Moves To Withdraw U.S. From World Health Organization

The Trump administration has reportedly taken action toward withdrawing the U.S. from the World…See More
Tuesday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
Jul 5
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 5
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
Jul 4
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
Jul 4
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Jul 3
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 3
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Jul 3

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Jul 3
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Jul 3

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service