Petition... Tell Congress: Impeach John Koskinen Now! #IRS

Tell Congress: Impeach John Koskinen Now!

Koskinen has aided and abetted the Obama administration in covering up a scandal of monstrous proportion and severity –the chilling Obama administration scheme that involved former IRS employee Lois Lerner to deploy the awesome power of the IRS in order to cripple conservative groups and target conservative individuals and help President Obama win re-election in 2012.

Whereas, IRS Commissioner Koskinen has abused his office through dereliction of duty, failure to comply with court orders, and breach of trust. Documents forced out of the Obama IRS by Judicial Watch lawsuits prove that this program was directed from IRS headquarters.

Whereas, IRS Commissioner John Koskinen continues to stonewall Judicial Watch, the courts and Congress in their investigations of this chilling conspiracy! Mr. Koskinen’s persistent unlawful “high crimes and misdemeanors” require impeachment.

Sign the petition to demand Congress impeach Obama’s IRS Commissioner John Koskinen! 

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/impeach-koskinen/?source=49&...

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Koskinen needs to go to jail for obstruction and other things, however, I doubt that a person who does not hold office can be impeached.

All leftover Obama appointees need to be fired, all of them!

I agree.

Agree 100% Jerome.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"Yep, yep, yep, etc....and me too, Rah."
3 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"If we could, and we can, look  back at our comments, discussions about how Barrycare, that if…"
3 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan: AHCA Does Not Repeal Obamacare The American Health Care Act does not repeal…"
6 hours ago
Rahthrae (Admin.) replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"I want to see them repeal Obamacare.  I want to see them make it to where we can purchase…"
6 hours ago
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
"I do not know where to even start, Jodi. Everything the past 8 years has me beside myself, but,…"
6 hours ago
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion RINOcare fails...who's to blame?
6 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 3/25/2017
"I truly pray that Trump realizes now just how bad Paul Ryans bill was and that the next move should…"
6 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion FBI Investigating Conservative News Sites
"Smoke.  As in what are they ...ing?  Distraction from the real problem -- division of the…"
6 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion Trump signs NASA bill aimed at sending people to Mars
"Thanks quic.  Waiting in the corner in a round room also seems appropriate for Republican…"
6 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage Foundation -- Member Briefing 3/25/2017
7 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

FBI Investigating Conservative News Sites

The FBI is currently investigating conservative news websites to determine if they had any role in…See More
7 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Trump signs NASA bill aimed at sending people to Mars
"Some pretty good ones, Kwic! Made me laugh and I needed it. Thank you for that. "
7 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion GOP Health Care Bill Is Pulled!!!!!! Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"I too am very disappointed that they didn't just do a full repeal first. A clean bill for…"
7 hours ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion GOP Health Care Bill Is Pulled!!!!!! Ryan Concedes: Yes, Things Need To Be Changed For Obamacare Replacement Bill To Pass The House
"I would love to see Jim Jordan replace Paul Ryan for Speaker. Really like him a lot. They are the…"
7 hours ago
Robin left a comment for Jared Hendrickson
"Welcome to Fundamental Refounding! We look forward to your working participation and contributions…"
8 hours ago
Jared Hendrickson is now a member of Fundamental Refounding
8 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service