Views: 1095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL yes. Girl, let me get ahold of that noggin and give you some noogies! LMBOOOO

He knew all along after he won the nomination. They kept quiet and played along to finally end up where we are at this point, to once and for all bring down the entire Deep State. In essense, letting them hang themselves, and, it is happening. It's all being exposed day by day. 

This is why she is now the head of the CIA

Ok, what says that Haspel wishes to topple or expose these operatives?  I’m still confused. 

Or is she part of Deep State?  I am even more confused   Lol

Gina is without question a patriot. I have seen nothing but the highest praise for her from many of the Spec Ops guys and military that I follow on twitter. Some even publicly stating that she has done things that they could only dream of doing. Some even saying they were jealous at all she has accomplished in her career. Since she knew, Trump and the "good guys" knew as well what was going on. They say, give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves. This is why she was chosen by Trump, and, is now the head of the CIA! 

President Trump will attend Gina Haspel's swearing in as CIA Director. 

This is the man that they sent to spy on the Trump campaign! Look at the payments to him.

Stefan Halper UPDATE.
6 Government payments:
[1] 2012 $197,626
[2] 2014 $204,000
[3] 2015 $244,960
[4] 2016 $282,295
[5] 2016 $411,575
[6] 2017 $129,280
That is now a total of $1,469,736 paid to Stefan Halper by the US Government since 2012 for services rendered.

https://twitter.com/rightspectrum/status/997660209291051008?s=09

They had NO CHOICE! They have to give it all up now the the Inspector General. I am so happy Trump did this.

President Donald Trump had a meeting at the White House today with DAG Rod Rosenstein and FBI's Chris Wray. The are going to have to turn things over now. This is glorious.

The President has had enough of this and now IG Horowitz will investigate the DOJ and the FBI and just exactly what they did as far as his campaign.

I also saw that John Brennan had a meltdown today as well over this. John Brennan was the MAIN person that got all of this started. No surprise to me at all being that he is a communist. Someone tell me how a communist becomes the head of the CIA in the United States?

Reports suggest CNN helped set President Trump up! They should have their Press corps credentials revoked!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29674/bombshell-report-suggests-cnn-...

Devin Nunes (@DevinNunes) tweeted at 4:01 PM on Sun, May 20, 2018:
Part 1 of my interview with @MariaBartiromo https://t.co/TWTfp59AG1
(https://twitter.com/DevinNunes/status/998292706609848320?s=09)

READ THIS THREAD

Tracybeanz

@tracybeanz

1. I am about to blow your minds with this thread. It is massive. You will want to pay VERY close attention. The Senate Intelligence Committee released a lot of documents last week and I touched upon this but didn't put two and two together until now.
https://twitter.com/tracybeanz/status/998242710824869888?s=09

Great research chart from Sharyl Attkisson

Updated: Justice Dept. Personnel Changes During Probes

@SharylAttkisson

Full DOJ/FBI personnel changes CHART UPDATED HERE: See who was in charge of counterintelligence during Trump campaign.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/05/23/updated-justice-dept-personn...

Great layout chart by Sharyl Attkisson.

Very interesting thread to read that I found on twitter.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_

1. I think I may have discovered what the DOJ & FBI are desperately trying to hide.

It was POTUS Obama himself who authorized the use of surveillance on Team Trump.

@realDonaldTrump
Clapper has now admitted that there was Spying in my campaign. Large dollars were paid to the Spy, far beyond normal. Starting to look like one of the biggest political scandals in U.S. history. SPYGATE - a terrible thing!
10:01 PM - 24 May 2018

REX

@_VachelLindsay_

2. The surveillance may have been conducted by UK intelligence - and then fed back to Obama’s IC thugs, for unmasking in the US.

Let me explain.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
3. Here's the thing.

An American POTUS can LEGALLY authorize electronic surveillance 'without a court order...to acquire foreign intelligence information for periods of up to one year’.

Yes, it's true. Obama had legal authorization to by-pass the normal court vetting process.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_

4. Such power lies in 50 U.S. Code § 1802 -

Electronic surveillance authorization without court order;
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/1802

Please read it.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_

5. ‘Foreign intelligence information’ in relation to a ‘US person’ (eg Team Trump) is information that’s necessary for the US to protect against attack, hostile acts, sabotage, terrorism, as well as ‘clandestine intel activities’ /...

REX

@_VachelLindsay_

6. /...by a foreign power, or agent of a foreign power (Russia), OR

information relevant to the national defense/ security of the US, or the conduct of the foreign affairs of the US.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_

7. Now, this authorization by POTUS (eg Obama) requires certification by the AG (eg Lynch - DOJ) that MUST be lodged with ‘the court’ (eg FISC):

'The (AG)+ shall immediately transmit under seal to the court ...(FISC).. a copy of his certification.'

REX

@_VachelLindsay_

8. So if my analysis is correct, a copy of that certification is currently under seal AT LEAST with the FISC & DOJ.

THAT'S what they're trying to desperately hide.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_

9. But that's just the start.

The Act says that the AG has to
keep the Select Committee on Intelligence AND the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence informed of these authorizations AND unmaskings under them.

see 1802 (a) (1) (C), above.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
10. If this is what's happened, my bet is that Lynch didn’t bother reporting, or selectively reported to the Committees in a way that excluded non-friendlies.

NOW can you see why Schiff, Feinstein, Warner & Co are frightened?

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
11. Connect dots :

#1 - Obama authorized electronic surveillance on Team Trump, by-passing normal judicial oversight.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
12. #2- to create 'foreign intelligence', Brennan and others organized for UK intelligence, to conduct surveillance on Team Trump (either from UK, or from a UK govt asset within the US).

Thats why the Brits were brought in.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
13. #3 - Obama's authorization was certified by AG Lynch and is now held under seal by the DOJ (and FISC).

The DOJ are terrified of making this known.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
14. #4 - From Obama’s authorization, ALL the unmasking followed, as well as the FBI fraudulent counter-intel investigation AND perhaps the FISA warrant, too.

That reels in all the Obama THUGS.

#Obamagate

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
15. Now, why is this a CRIME?

Obama's authorization was based on MANUFACTURED EVIDENCE (the Fusion GPS Dossier, secretly funded by the Clinton, DNC & Obama).

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
16. You can be certain - Obama KNEW it was FAKE, when he made the authorization. As did Lynch, when she certified it.

Obama’s entire ‘inner circle’, the ‘Secret Society’, ALL KNEW.

That’s what will come out.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
17. They were trying to frame an innocent citizen and destroy a political rival using 'trumped up' evidence (lol).

These were genuine police state tactics. This is the sort of thing that happens in Putin’s Russia. Or Mugabe's Zimbabwe.l

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
18. If true, it takes the US into totally uncharted territory.

It also has grave ramifications for any UK politician or official, who was involved in any way.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 24
More
19. A POTUS himself, hatching a plan to destroy an American using fake evidence?

I really hope it ISN'T true.

But I suspect it may well be.

And that what's coming is far, FAR worse than any of us may have thought.

#MAGA

The end.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 25
More
20. ADDENDUM : in this interview, @SaraCarterDC points out that the applications to the FISC for the original & subsequent warrants may reveal 'the smoking gun'.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 25
More
21. Importantly, @SaraCarterDC notes that each new application must include the earlier supporting intel. IOW, an 'evidence' trail of compounded 'intel'.

Now the law says that Obama's authorization & Lynch's certification - if made - had to be issued to the FISC under seal.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 25
More
22. However, given that the crooks had failed to get a FISA the first time, earlier in 2016, it's reasonable to conclude that Obama's authorization/Lynch's certification (again, if made) was included as part of the October FISA application.

We're getting close, folks.

The end.

May 25
More
23. ADDENDUM #2: OK it seems that this theory is getting a lot of interest.

I'm going to add this, which would be consistent with the UK government discovering illegal use of UK intelligence power as part of the illegal framing of Trump.

REX

@_VachelLindsay_
May 25
More
24. Note the date of Hannigan's 'resignation' - 23 January, 2017. Just after the inauguration.

You know what that means, if it's related?

Trump has known EVERYTHING since then.

Will keep you updated.

The end.

https://twitter.com/_VachelLindsay_/status/999878016766361600

Apparently LORETTA LYNCH Signed Off On Every FISA Request To Spy On Trump That Came Across Her Desk...

https://100percentfedup.com/obamas-crooked-ag-loretta-lynch-signed-...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Fundamental Refounding replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Hillary Under Oath: Judge Rules Clinton Must answer These Two Questions Under Oath
"Tom Fitton GREAT NEWS: Fed court rules Hillary Clinton must answer written questions, under oath,…"
1 hour ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Robin's discussion Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots
"Republican DeSantis secures Florida governor's seat after rival Gillum concedes TAMPA, Fla.,…"
1 hour ago
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Comey And Lynch Will Be Subpoenaed By Senate Unless Feinstein Obstructs

Things are going to get pretty interesting.Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) says…See More
1 hour ago
Robin replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Hillary Under Oath: Judge Rules Clinton Must answer These Two Questions Under Oath
"I bet she takes the 5th!"
1 hour ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots
"Florida Dems ‘Lawyer Up’ As State, Feds Begin Criminal Investigations Against Them For…"
1 hour ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots
"Hahaha! I would too. :)"
1 hour ago
Watchman replied to Robin's discussion GUNS IN AMERICA Dem congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., drops a grenade into the middle of the gun debate.
"“the right to live is supreme over any other.” And the right to defend yourself…"
5 hours ago
Griswold liked Robin's discussion GUNS IN AMERICA Dem congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., drops a grenade into the middle of the gun debate.
7 hours ago
Griswold replied to Robin's discussion GUNS IN AMERICA Dem congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., drops a grenade into the middle of the gun debate.
"And if he buy back plan fails the gov't has nukes. "
7 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Robin liked Watchman's discussion First-Wave of Migrants Who’ve Been Scaling Fence and Taunting US Officials Get Rude Awakening Next Day
13 hours ago
Robin liked Luis522's blog post When Will America Stop Being America?
14 hours ago
Luis522 commented on Luis522's blog post When Will America Stop Being America?
"Hello, Watchman. You've mistaken my heavy-sarcasm for over-enthusiasm (YAAAY!!!). …"
yesterday
Watchman posted a discussion

First-Wave of Migrants Who’ve Been Scaling Fence and Taunting US Officials Get Rude Awakening Next Day

The mainstream media has been telling us for weeks that the migrant caravan is no big deal, it’s…See More
yesterday
Watchman commented on Luis522's blog post When Will America Stop Being America?
""Btw, France and Germany are talking about establishing their own unified army. To that I say…"
yesterday
Griswold liked Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Hillary Under Oath: Judge Rules Clinton Must answer These Two Questions Under Oath
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service