Views: 1075

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This show between Sessions and Trump is all a smoke screen to keep the left off balance. It's actually brilliant! We all know that if Trump wanted Sessions gone, he would have replaced him LONG ago.

A coordinated effort among multiple agencies with people of different skill sets skills is required to take down corruption.

Huber is Running a Grand Jury Folks!

Monday, November 13, 2017
Attorney General Jeff Sessions Appoints Utah U.S. Attorney John W. Huber to Leadership Position as Member of the Attorney’s General’s Advisory Committee
https://www.justice.gov/usao-ut/pr/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-a...

Trump needs to fire all of them that defy him!

SARA CARTER: DOJ/FBI Colluding to Defy Trump Declassification Order – Will Deliver Docs Next Week WITH REDACTIONS (VIDEO) https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/sara-carter-doj-fbi-collud...

Trump vows to get rid of 'stench' at DOJ, FBI

President Trump on Friday vowed to get rid of the "stench" at the FBI and the Department of Justice (DOJ).

"Look what's being exposed at the Department of Justice and the FBI," Trump said during a campaign rally in Missouri. "You have some real bad ones. You see what's happening at the FBI - they're all gone, they're all gone."

"But there's a lingering stench and we're going to get rid of that too," Trump added.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/407879-trump-vows...

SARA CARTER: FBI Had 2 Separate Sets of Books – One With Real Spygate Docs and Another For Appearances (AUDIO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/sara-carter-fbi-had-2-sepa...

Eating their own! I love it!

McCabe memos say Rosenstein considered secretly recording Trump

Memos written by Andrew McCabe when he was the acting FBI director say that Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein suggested he secretly record his talks with President Trump, and that Rosenstein discussed possibly trying to remove Trump from office, according to people familiar with the matter.

The account, first reported by the New York Times, paints Rosenstein as so concerned in May 2017 in the wake of Trump’s firing of FBI Director James B. Comey that he contemplated secretly recording conversations with the president. He also initiated discussions about invoking the 25th Amendment, which details how the Cabinet can decide whether a president is no longer able to discharge the duties of the office, one of the McCabe memos said.

The revelations immediately prompted speculation that Trump might seize on the new information to fire Rosenstein. The deputy attorney general oversees special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and whether any Trump associates conspired in those efforts.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mccabe-memos...

Interesting few tweets by Adam Housley taling about the FBI! Thought I would drop it in here.

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
17h17 hours ago
More
People know way more than I’ve heard. My info comes from the Bureau. They’re talking now. RT @sandiegodavo: @adamhousley Be safe, Adam.. People have died for less recently. Be careful.

10 replies 206 retweets 384 likes
Reply 10 Retweet 206 Like 384 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
Exactly RT @teamrope: @adamhousley Others counted days to retirement

4 replies 36 retweets 128 likes
Reply 4 Retweet 36 Like 128 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
The massive amount of agents are doing essential work every day. RT @tracygirl58: @adamhousley I hope the rank and file of the FBI realizes that most of mainstream America still respects their work and does not think they are corrupt.

37 replies 203 retweets 558 likes
Reply 37 Retweet 203 Like 558 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
In no way am I saying Wray is or was a bad guy. Don’t know that. Do know the interaction when he found out about McCabe and the agents feel for him. Many like him...but they have to know they’ll be protected.

12 replies 183 retweets 374 likes
Reply 12 Retweet 183 Like 374 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
An agent who stood up to this clique 2012/13 timeframe “I have been told by numerous people to watch my back. It was an uneasy feeling in DC. Did what I had to do but had to look over my shoulder the entire time. I took taxis when I normally would walk. I felt very exposed.”

22 replies 535 retweets 916 likes
Reply 22 Retweet 535 Like 916 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
Many agents haven’t spoken about their concerns because Republican leaders have offered no protection, Dems think it’ll help the Pres and Wray they aren’t sure about

14 replies 308 retweets 430 likes
Reply 14 Retweet 308 Like 430 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
Im told Wray supported McCabe strongly and was even defiant at the meeting on the Hill. Then when he saw and heard the info he had no choice and wasn’t happy with those who told him and also McCabe.

24 replies 393 retweets 634 likes
Reply 24 Retweet 393 Like 634 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
It was all about the club. Were you in it...or not.

15 replies 208 retweets 402 likes
Reply 15 Retweet 208 Like 402 Direct message
Adam Housley Retweeted

LettyV

@Nursetrepreneur
19h19 hours ago
More
Replying to @adamhousley
Adam. I know you just just jumped ship You saw the captain hoisting a new flag. I will follow you. I like your wife. I like your kids I like u! Find the right place to plant your flag. Your insight is clean and clear I will wait and follow

2 replies 28 retweets 166 likes
Reply 2 Retweet 28 Like 166 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
I know a bunch of agents and former agents. This was internal and about power.

12 replies 231 retweets 501 likes
Reply 12 Retweet 231 Like 501 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
That’s the question. I’m told Comey liked being the face and let McCabe run the show. It sure how much Comey knew, but agents had issues in 2012 and 2013 RT @jray_redfever: @adamhousley Wray didn't know.... but did Comey ?

9 replies 286 retweets 413 likes
Reply 9 Retweet 286 Like 413 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
No way. Bret Baier is one of the best in the business. Solid and fair. RT @wits_mcgee: @adamhousley @BretBaier ?

11 replies 65 retweets 263 likes
Reply 11 Retweet 65 Like 263 Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
I’m told Wray confronted Congressman while defending McCabe...it got heated. When the info was finally presented to him he left abruptly and then confronted McCabe at the Bureau...that didn’t go well.

48 replies 915 retweets 1,794 likes
Reply 48 Retweeted 915 Like 1.8K Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
I can report this all now. There were about 18 people that we know of so far. A clique. They were the ones meeting and I’m told Wray didn’t know about the meetings. One was the right before McCabe testified. Republican or Democrat didn’t matter it was all about power

196 replies 2,679 retweets 4,233 likes
Reply 196 Retweet 2.7K Like 4.2K Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
Many agents...damn good men and women serving in the Bureau and some who were forced to leave or retired in time...are watching how this plays out. Grab the bag of popcorn. Oh and B....wherever you are...I was right...you shoulda listened.

24 replies 503 retweets 1,094 likes
Reply 24 Retweet 503 Like 1.1K Direct message

Adam Housley

Verified account

@adamhousley
19h19 hours ago
More
When I broke the FBI story I said it wasn’t political it was about power and while there has always been a power issue at the Bureau, it had gotten significantly worse. Agents were being punished for standing up. I also said months ago if McCabe was fired he’d take others.

https://twitter.com/adamhousley

Rosenstein to meet with lawmakers over report he sought to secretly record Trump

The House Judiciary Committee expects to interview Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein behind closed doors sometime in the next few weeks, according to its chairman, who said Friday he is finalizing the meeting’s details with the Justice Department.

“There are many questions we have for Mr. Rosenstein, including questions about allegations made against him in a recent news article,” said the chairman, Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.). “We need to get to the bottom of these very serious claims.”

Rosenstein agreed to a meeting after speaking with Goodlatte on Thursday, said an administration official with knowledge of their discussion.

A spokeswoman for House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) said that the Judiciary Committee “is calling the shots” and that “we support the Judiciary chairman.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/house-gop-to-call-rosenste...

A must listen interview

← Sunday Talks: Lindsey Graham Discusses Campaigning Against Colleagues…Sunday Talks: Devin Nunes Discusses Economy and 2018 Mid-Terms…. →
Very Important Interview: Devin Nunes Discusses FISA Investigation, Rod Rosenstein, Currently Corrupt DOJ/FBI, and Robert Mueller…
Posted on October 7, 2018 by sundance
Critical – Critical – Critical
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes appears with Maria Bartiromo to discuss the ongoing FISA abuse investigation; the use of Michael Sussmann to act as a go-between for the DNC and FBI; the status of Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein, and his upcoming (10/11) testimony; current visible activity within the DOJ that points to their ongoing corruption; and how all of that relates to the Robert Mueller investigation.

This is a very important interview segment because it dovetails with the much larger issue CTH outlined about: “How Deep Is This Swamp“? Believe me, you’re going to want to watch this several times to absorb the bigger-big picture that Nunes is careful to explain.

Video https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/10/07/very-important-inte...

New Evidence Suggests Fusion GPS Founder Glenn Simpson Lied to Congress

The truth of the matter didn’t stop Glenn Simpson, however. According to notes written by Bruce Ohr obtained by the Washington Times, Simpson actively pushed the discredited conspiracy theory in an effort to have the Justice Department investigate. The fact that Simpson would lie for political purposes isn’t the story here – it’s that he lied to Congress about it. To summarize the key parts of the Times’ report:

Simpson told senators he didn’t know whether there was any dedicated Trump-Alfa server and drew no conclusions, according to a transcript of his August 2017 closed-door testimony.
Simpson continued to push the theory even after it was discredited. In December 2016, Ohr met with He made note of Simpson, saying: “The New York Times story on Oct. 31 downplaying the connection between Alfa servers and the Trump campaign was incorrect. There was communication and it wasn’t spam.” If Ohr’s note taking is correct, Simpson was clearly pushing the Alfa narrative.
When questioned during his Senate testimony by Heather Sawyer, Sawyer asked “Do you have any information there have been reports about potential communications between a server at Alfa Bank and potentially servers that belong to the Trump organization or Trump — some entity associated with Donald Trump? Do you have any information about those particular reports?” Simpson responded: “That’s kind of an open-ended question. I think what I said is we were asked about that and it wasn’t — that information wasn’t generated by us and I’m happy to say it’s beyond our competence to have generated, but in the course of being asked about it, you know, people gave us information. I don’t know what else to say.”
In Ohr’s notes, Simpson is quoted on another occasion as referencing an “Alfa server in US as link to campaign.”
It’s either Simpson lying, or Bruce Ohr. Of course, since Ohr never expected his notes to be read, it’s probably Simpson lying.

Chuck Grassley already caught Simpson in one lie, when Simpson told his committee that he had no anti-Trump clients. Still no word on how Simpson, the man funded by the Clinton Campaign to produce opposition research on Trump, managed to say that with a straight face.
https://bongino.com/new-evidence-suggests-fusion-gps-founder-glenn-...

Rep. Jim Jordan

Verified account

@Jim_Jordan

Rod Rosenstein wants a SPECIAL format to testify: only 2 Rep and 2 Dem members of Congress asking questions in closed door classified setting.

Another example of the double standard. One set of rules for regular folks, a different set for the politically connected. Unacceptable.

Nellie Ohr Invokes Marital Privilege Preventing Her From Answering Questions About Talks With Her Husband Bruce Ohr

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/breaking-nellie-ohr-invoke...

The Public May Never See The Report!

Mueller Probe Is A Dud.

A story about what could possibly be in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report about Russian collusion with the Trump campaign in 2016 will almost ALWAYS be BREAKING NEWS.

Unless there is nothing breaking Trump in it.

This morning in Politico, Darren Samuelsohn has an interesting piece that basically said the Mueller probe has found nada.

Oh, and the public may never see it.
Ouch.

President Donald Trump’s critics have spent the past 17 months anticipating what some expect will be among the most thrilling events of their lives: special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report on Russian 2016 election interference.

They may be in for a disappointment.

That’s the word POLITICO got from defense lawyers working on the Russia probe and more than 15 former government officials with investigation experience spanning Watergate to the 2016 election case. The public, they say, shouldn’t expect a comprehensive and presidency-wrecking account of Kremlin meddling and alleged obstruction of justice by Trump — not to mention an explanation of the myriad subplots that have bedeviled lawmakers, journalists and amateur Mueller sleuths.

As Dean Martin once sang, “Ain’t That A Kick In The Head?”

https://www.redstate.com/tladuke/2018/10/19/disappointment.......-m...

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Robin's discussion Migrant caravan bound for US swells despite Trump threats...'You can’t even walk, there’s just so many people'
"‘Thank God’: Former ICE Director Says Trump Is A ‘Bulldog’ Who Will Stop…"
1 hour ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Migrant caravan bound for US swells despite Trump threats...'You can’t even walk, there’s just so many people'
"This is getting mighty UGLY! This is a flat out invasion! They aren’t asylum seekers! We must…"
1 hour ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
"Thanks for the many responses!  Trump got into her head, for sure!"
1 hour ago
Jerseygal liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 10/22/2018
1 hour ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 10/22/2018
"I just love the way you put things, Luis! You speak the truth while cracking me up at the same…"
1 hour ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 10/22/2018
1 hour ago
Luis522 replied to JeansBrother's discussion Heritage -- Daily Signal -- 10/22/2018
"It's more-than-one Monday! 1. Florida....uh...hello? The enthusiasm at the mayor…"
6 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Fauxahontas’ DNA results are in
"Ok...these are going in Tids!!"
6 hours ago
"Ok...I'm laughing, JG."
6 hours ago
"Good one!"
6 hours ago
Griswold liked Robin's discussion Migrant caravan bound for US swells despite Trump threats...'You can’t even walk, there’s just so many people'
8 hours ago
Jerome commented on Robin's blog post How Democrat Rage is Destroying America.... A deranged radical movement gets high on its own fury.
"There is a canon that hasn't made a sound since President Trumps victory and the ensuing…"
9 hours ago
Watchman replied to Robin's discussion Migrant caravan bound for US swells despite Trump threats...'You can’t even walk, there’s just so many people'
"Short of using force, which I doubt we will do, I don't know any way to stop them. Even using…"
9 hours ago
Jerome replied to Robin's discussion Migrant caravan bound for US swells despite Trump threats...'You can’t even walk, there’s just so many people'
"This may very well end up as the showdown of showdowns.  The U.S.'s resolve is about to…"
10 hours ago
JeansBrother posted discussions
10 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion Migrant caravan bound for US swells despite Trump threats...'You can’t even walk, there’s just so many people'
"Get Mexico to allow US troops inside Mexico for up to two miles past the US-Mexico border. Get…"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service