Views: 721

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now we know--the FBI tried to get a Russian billionaire to help on the (phony) Trump collusion narrative and he told them it was ludicrous.

Mueller may have a conflict — and it leads directly to a Russian oligarch

In 2009, when Mueller ran the FBI, the bureau asked Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska to spend millions of his own dollars funding an FBI-supervised operation to rescue a retired FBI agent, Robert Levinson, captured in Iran while working for the CIA in 2007.

Yes, that’s the same Deripaska who has surfaced in Mueller’s current investigation and who was recently sanctioned by the Trump administration.

The Levinson mission is confirmed by more than a dozen participants inside and outside the FBI, including Deripaska, his lawyer, the Levinson family and a retired agent who supervised the case. Mueller was kept apprised of the operation, officials told me.

Some aspects of Deripaska’s help were chronicled in a 2016 book by reporter Barry Meier, but sources provide extensive new information about his role.

They said FBI agents courted Deripaska in 2009 in a series of secret hotel meetings in Paris; Vienna; Budapest, Hungary, and Washington. Agents persuaded the aluminum industry magnate to underwrite the mission. The Russian billionaire insisted the operation neither involve nor harm his homeland.

“We knew he was paying for his team helping us, and that probably ran into the millions,” a U.S. official involved in the operation confirmed.

One agent who helped court Deripaska was Andrew McCabe, the recently fired FBI deputy director who played a seminal role starting the Trump-Russia case, multiple sources confirmed.
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/387625-mueller-may-have-a-co...

Joe Digenova on Tucker said Brennan needs to lawyer up ASAP

https://twitter.com/kristinemontel1/status/997285868321812481?s=09

The president of the United States has joined an effort to expose the identity of a confidential government informant, while the FBI is taking steps to protect the life of that informant, and associates, in case they’re outed.

‘Bigger than Watergate’: Trump joins push by allies to expose role of an FBI source

President Trump’s allies are waging an increasingly aggressive campaign to undercut the Russia investigation by exposing the role of a top-secret FBI source. The effort reached new heights Thursday as Trump alleged that an informant had improperly spied on his 2016 campaign and predicted that the ensuing scandal would be “bigger than Watergate!”

The extraordinary push begun by a cadre of Trump boosters on Capitol Hill now has champions across the GOP and throughout conservative media — and, as of Thursday, the first anniversary of Robert S. Mueller III’s appointment as special counsel, bears the imprimatur of the president.

The dispute pits Trump and the Republican chairman of the House Intelligence Committee against the Justice Department and intelligence agencies, whose leaders warn that publicly identifying the confidential source would put lives in danger and imperil other operations.

The stakes are so high that the FBI has been working over the past two weeks to mitigate the potential damage if the source’s identity is revealed, according to several people familiar with the matter. The bureau is taking steps to protect other live investigations that the person has worked on and is trying to lessen any danger to associates if the informant’s identity becomes known, said these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive intelligence operations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bigger-than-watergate-trump...

Heads up everyone!

This from Kimberley Strassel

@KimStrassel

Kindly-meant memo to all: coming IG report does not deal with the FBI’s handling of Trump-Russia probe. Is focused solely on FBI Clinton email. Just so folks know IG report not likely behind DOJ spying admissions. And just so folks manage expectations.

Kimberley Strassel

Verified account

@KimStrassel

I should have been more clear. This first IG report is about the FBI's handling of the Clinton affair. But the IG recently announced that he would commence an investigation into the FBI's handling of Trump-Russia probe. So he's working on it.

Sharyl Attkisson

@SharylAttkisson

I think there's a major fallacy in focusing on the 2016 election without understanding the bigger part of the picture: *why* bad actors in intel community were so desperate to not have Trump elected. It's about what could be discovered about the past 10-20 years. Not just 2016.

@Mar2vin

I hope he declassifies all of it!   Our taxes pay those salaries, and we deserve to know!  They work for us, ultimately, not the DNC or Clinton cabal!

Ok, don't know if this is true or not. But, if it is, holy cow!

INTERCEPTED DEEP STATE PRIVATE CHAT: Rosenstein Was Blackmailed Into Appointing Mueller

WASHINGTON — Deputy attorney general Robert Rosenstein appointed special counsel Robert Mueller because “our friends all have stuff on him,” according to private messages exchanged by five federal government employees on the day Mueller was appointed in May 2017.

Intelligence insiders in Washington are exchanging the messages presented below because they believe they show an accurate presentation of what the House Intelligence Committee has long known: that an inter-agency coalition of a small number of operatives including a top official at John Brennan’s CIA conspired to leak negative stories and “memos” on General Michael Flynn. They ran an operation called “The Limey” to target Flynn and weaken his mental state.

Rod Rosenstein appointed Mueller because “he knows our friends have stuff on him.”

Messages on the ‘Dark Web’ have identified five individuals who routinely hold group chats on the Gliph secure messaging app. In the conversations, the intelligence agents clearly conspire to leak damaging information about the Trump White House.

Latest: VIDEO INTERVIEW: Roger Stone Tells BLP: Stefan Halper Was The Trump Campaign Spy

A ‘Dark Web’ identity known as FreshCamel told Third Estate News Group that he/she picked up private Gliph conversations between five people that he/she says are intelligence agents. FreshCamel did this by getting into a top FBI official’s computer through a Phishing email. FreshCamel says that the five-person group talks
for 45 minutes a day about four times per week.

The handles that the Deep State operatives use are: Dooku, Severus, Huck, Roger, and Juules. Other agents are also involved in some conversations, but those are the main five, according to FreshCamel.

These messages were first posted to the website Third Estate News Group, a leaks site that is no longer in operation following this credible leak which is now preserved on Steemit and elsewhere. “RR” has been identified as Rod Rosenstein and “MF” as Michael Flynn and “RM” as Robert Mueller. The reference to “company” is a reference to the CIA:

You can see messages here: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/intercepted-cia-chat-rosenstein-was-b...

It looks like President Trump may have signed the executive order to release all documents that the DOJ and FBI are holding from congress. He has the power to do that! 

Release the documents already!

The insiders I follow on twitter are saying to watch the news on the 23rd!

Gina Haspel Knows About Brennan and Comey’s Russia/Trump Setup

Both John Brennan and James Comey used Peter Strzok to damage President Donald Trump. Strzok is the disgraced FBI agent and fired Robert Mueller team member whose text messages with mistress Lisa Page form the biggest scandal in FBI history. The lovers conspired to illegally bring down Trump, all while the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign.

“The FBI sent counterintelligence agents, one of whom was Peter Strzok, to London in the summer of 2016 to meet with Australian ambassador, Alexander Downer, to describe his meeting with Trump campaign advisor, George Papadopoulos.

The meeting with Downer was described as “highly unusual,” and “helped provide the foundation for a case that, a year ago Thursday, became the special counsel investigation.”

The FBI kept details of the operation secret from most of the DOJ – with “only about five Justice Department officials” aware of the full scope of the case.”

So Strzok met with Downer in London in 2016. Stefan Halper, a Cambridge professor connected to the CIA and its British counterpart, MI6, met with George Papadopoulos in London, and Carter Page in Cambridge during 2016.

In April of 2016, Josef Misfud, a London-based professor with “connections to the Russian government” told Papadopoulos that the Russians had “thousands” of Clinton-related emails in their possession. This conversation was part of what sparked the Russian “collusion” investigation.

All of this took place on Gina Haspel’s watch.

This is how I believe that Trump knew way in advance!
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/scoop-gina-haspel-knows-about-brennan...

I still do not connect those dots.  Lol am I dense?

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

JeansBrother posted discussions
2 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"I'm on my way with a song (from the South) in my heart!  Zip-a-de-do-da Zip-a-de-day My…"
14 hours ago
Robin replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"LOL JB. :))) I will even go to the border and help them get them out of our country. Come with me,…"
15 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"Right on, Robin!!"
17 hours ago
Robin posted a photo

The Stalker! Just like clockwork

It must be a sad existence that this person must stalk our site DAILY at around exactly the same…
17 hours ago
Robin replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"I am all for this! That's what should happen. Free up our judicial system, save us a ton of…"
17 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Revolution and Worse to Come! When legal bloodhounds and baying critics fail to take out Trump, what’s next? The Resistance wants Trump’s head — on the chopping block.
"I have.  Where are they getting these useful idiots and who is controlling them?"
yesterday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion FBI Agent Peter Strzok Welcomes Opportunity To Testify To Congress Will Not Plead the Fifth…
"No. Just means he can no longer access anything in the FBI or any other agency."
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Revolution and Worse to Come! When legal bloodhounds and baying critics fail to take out Trump, what’s next? The Resistance wants Trump’s head — on the chopping block.
"Notice how every time they lose, they ratchet it up another notch?  "
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion What are 20 things police officers wish they could tell you, but can't?
"Excellent list.  I am sure there are many many more things that could be listed.  I am…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Robin's discussion What are 20 things police officers wish they could tell you, but can't?
"God bless our men and women in blue!  What Obama did to the law enforcement profession is the…"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Robin's discussion What are 20 things police officers wish they could tell you, but can't?
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion FBI Agent Peter Strzok Welcomes Opportunity To Testify To Congress Will Not Plead the Fifth…
"Does that mean that he cannot divulge classified information he may know when he is asked by and…"
yesterday
JeansBrother replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Revolution and Worse to Come! When legal bloodhounds and baying critics fail to take out Trump, what’s next? The Resistance wants Trump’s head — on the chopping block.
"The new tactic appears to be going after administration principals at their homes or in public…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"Good column by Bill O’Reilly.  I do miss…"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Mexico’s Next President Just Called on His Citizens to INVADE the United States
"Summed up well.... ””Fox’s Tucker Carlson noted Thursday that Obrador has…"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service