Pelosi on GOP Blocking ‘Voting Rights’ Bill: “What the Republicans Are Doing Across the Country, Is Really a Legislative Continuation of January 6th”

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday lashed out at Republicans for blocking the Democrats’ ‘voting rights’ bill that would make it easier for Democrats to steal elections.

The voting rights legislation will mandate ballot harvesting, ban voter ID and give taxpayer money to campaigns.

The new bill is a federal takeover of elections and will make it easier for Democrats to cheat and steal seats.

According to Pelosi, making it harder for to commit vote fraud is reliving January 6 all over again.

Everyday is January 6 and anything that gets in the way of the Democrats’ radical agenda is an insurrection.

“What the Republicans are doing across the country is really a legislative continuation of what they did on Jan. 6, which is to undermine our democracy, to undermine the integrity of our elections, to undermine the voting power, which is the essence of a democracy,” Pelosi said on CBS News’ “Face the Nation.”

“There is no more important bill that enables us to support and defend the Constitution of the United States,” she added. “They are not only suppressing the vote, they are nullifying elections, saying, ‘Well it doesn’t matter who gets more votes, it matters who the three people we appoint to analyze that, what they decide.’ We cannot let that happen. … This legislation is the most important, and we have to keep working in order to get the job done.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/pelosi-gop-blocking-voting...

My comments: Take note of what the Democrats are doing or have purposed to do:

*A so-called voting "rights" bill that will make it easier for them to steal elections

*Packing the Supreme Court, giving them a super majority

*Allowing illegal aliens to vote

*Making D.C. and Puerto Rico a state, adding more Democrat seats to Congress

*Banning Trump and certain members of the GOP from running for office ever again

This is an attempt by the Democrat party to secure a permanent single party rule over America. They know their policies are so disastrous and unpopular that they will no be able to hang onto power though just means. Therefore, the only way they can win is by perpetually rigging the system in their favor.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We all know Pelosi is a brain dead moron, my dog ate my scrabble game and his poop makes more sense then she or Obiden make. These people will be primary'd at the end of this year and things will start to improve after the red wave flushes out all the "toro feces" from the District of Corruption, thank god for Manchin and Senima, , I hope they staysfirm in their convictions, hell, they might keep us from going to war against these commiecrats. But that's just me, Duke

Who knew the fate of the Republic may depend on two wayward Democrats.

SEN. SCHUMER admits that nuking the Senate is just about Democrats winning elections:

"They're saying things like ‘I'll lose my election if the legislature is allowed to do this in my state’” “We'll lose our majority"

WATCH

It's truly amazing when the truth falls out of their mouths.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"I think you’re right!  I think there’s more to come! This is President…"
16 minutes ago
Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Legacy
"Wait until you see round two. ;)"
9 hours ago
Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"This is our biggest win since Trump won in 2016. It completely blindsided the left. It will be…"
9 hours ago
Jerseygal posted discussions
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Legacy
"Amen!!"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Legacy
"Best quote going …… ” If you’re too dumb to navigate through the…"
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"Recap: Day one of the abortionist insurrection... The real domestic terrorists."
Saturday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"Indeed it is!  The left is melting down, as we all knew they would!  I cannot believe the…"
Friday
kwicgov55 liked Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
Friday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"It's a good day."
Friday
Jerseygal posted a discussion

BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision

BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision…See More
Friday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Texas Sen. John Cornyn booed by crowd at state GOP convention while negotiating gun control bill
"That "mob" is Cornyn's constituents, and that arrogant traitor should be booed every…"
Thursday
Edie Boudreau posted a discussion

Link to Edie Boudreau's book:: Recreate Your Best Body with Diatomaceous Earth

Thank you for your invitation to post about my book, Jerseygal.  The link to it on Amazon is:   …See More
Thursday
Jerseygal replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden to Ask Congress to Suspend Gas Tax for 3 Months Amid Soaring Energy Prices
"I think is too little, too late! "
Jun 22
NativeCollector replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"I have a hard time grasping that people think this is normal. "
Jun 22
NativeCollector posted a discussion

Biden to Ask Congress to Suspend Gas Tax for 3 Months Amid Soaring Energy Prices

Biden By Andrew MoranJune 22, 2022 Updated: June 22, 2022President…See More
Jun 22

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service