The shadow White House has enlisted the help of the shadow DOJ to elect enemies of the Constitution for the decades following the 2020 census.  You might want to ensure that RED states stay red through 2022.

===============================================================

Organizing for Action

Friend --

When I left office, I asked you to embrace the responsibility of active citizenship -- to get involved in our political process, regardless of which way the pendulum of power swings. And over the course of this year, I've seen millions of people answer that call.

You signed up with OFA to take action, and your efforts made a difference. All summer long, for example, you called your members of Congress, you showed up at their town halls, and you used your voice on social media to protect people's health insurance from partisan politics. And it worked.

Together, you've stood up for science and stood against hate, you've marched for women's rights and protested a divisive immigration agenda.

You're doing the hard work of citizenship. You've inspired me all over again. You remind me of the energy that fueled our campaigns in 2008 and 2012. And I know that once again, we can turn that grassroots energy into real, lasting change.

That's why I'm writing you today.

Soon, our states will be redrawing their Congressional and state legislative district lines. It's called redistricting, and it will take place in 2021, after the next Census takes place. That may seem far off, but the time to get started on this issue is now.

This is our best chance to eliminate the partisan gerrymandering that has blocked progress on so many of the issues we all care about. Simply put, redistricting has the potential to be a major turning point for our democracy. But we need to be prepared.

That's where the National Democratic Redistricting Committee comes in. Led by Eric Holder, my former Attorney General, they're the strategic hub for Democratic activity leading up to redistricting. In partnership with groups like OFA, the NDRC is building the infrastructure Democrats need to ensure a fair outcome. But they need your help.

The NDRC is providing a comprehensive strategy for the path forward. They're challenging unconstitutional maps in court, and doing the necessary state-by-state electoral work to make sure Democrats have a seat at the table for redistricting.

To support them, OFA volunteers and supporters will provide the grassroots organizing capacity and mobilization that we'll need to win state-level elections and move other initiatives forward ahead of the 2021 redistricting process -- making sure that states are in the best position possible to draw fair maps.

Systemic gerrymandering has favored one side over the other in literally hundreds of congressional and state legislative districts around the country.

If we're ever going to truly achieve our vision of an America that works for everyone, we have to draw our districts so that politicians are encouraged to cater to common sense, not rigid extremes.

Getting that done will require participation. It will require each of us continuing to accept our responsibility to be active, engaged citizens.

This fight matters, and OFA and the NDRC need you to be a part of it. Say that you will be:

https://my.ofa.us/Fair-Democracy

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They NEVER give up, do they, JB? 

It seems that it is easier to hate and destroy than to create and build.  I remember the story of the Golden Calf.  They tried to destroy an entire religion to create something they understood and could control.   If a man has no father in his life he will create one -- even if it is not the true Father.

These people do not understand the difference between a democracy and a republic!!

===========================================

Organizing for Action

Friend --

A system where politicians pick their voters.

That's what we have right now, and Friend, we deserve so much better.

It's why with the support of President Obama, I started the National Democratic Redistricting Committee -- to fight the gerrymandering that's been holding back our democracy for so long, and to make sure that your vote counts the way it should when you step inside a voting booth.

It's not going to be easy, but together we can fix this rigged system. We can ensure that the next round of redistricting results in maps that represent the diversity of our communities, not the desires of politicians trying to guarantee their own reelection. But we need your help to do it.

OFA and the NDRC are working together to create a more fair, more inclusive democracy. Sign up now and we'll be in touch with ways you can help:

https://my.ofa.us/Fair-Democracy

Thanks,

Eric H. Holder, Jr.

82nd Attorney General of the United States
Chairman, National Democratic Redistricting Committee

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin posted discussions
yesterday
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

Sessions directs prosecutors to 'evaluate certain issues' involving Uranium One and Clinton, leaves door open on special counsel

Attorney General Jeff Sessions directed senior federal prosecutors to evaluate “certain issues”…See More
Wednesday
Bruce O'Hara replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Tillerson’s State Department Shakeup Has Hillary Loyalists Cowering Under Desks
"Then that means that Sessions has been able to harness, and use, the uncorrupted members of the FBI…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Tillerson’s State Department Shakeup Has Hillary Loyalists Cowering Under Desks
"It's coming Kwic! Check out all the sealed indictments. 842 so far in past month or so. DOJ…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion President Trump Tweets on Oct 5th "This is the calm before the storm" "You'll See" #TheStorm #UraniumOne #FusionGPS #FoxNews
"It's happening! There are 842 Sealed Indictments across the country as of yesterday! Never in…"
Tuesday
Fundamental Refounding replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Congressional referrals sparked DOJ investigations like Uranium One and Clinton Foundation
"Justice Dept won’t rule out special counsel to investigate Uranium One and…"
Monday
Fundamental Refounding posted discussions
Monday
Fundamental Refounding replied to Robin's discussion AlWaleed bin Talal, just arrested in Saudi Arabia for corruption believed to have given upwards of $25M to Clinton Foundation.
"Saudi Princess’ tell-all includes Bangladeshi children traded as sex slaves Published at…"
Monday
Bruce O'Hara replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion President Trump Tweets on Oct 5th "This is the calm before the storm" "You'll See" #TheStorm #UraniumOne #FusionGPS #FoxNews
"I've been hoping that Trump has had something going on below the radar to nail Hillary and her…"
Monday
kwicgov55 replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Tillerson’s State Department Shakeup Has Hillary Loyalists Cowering Under Desks
"Me too Robin! Thus far, not seeing much draining of said swamp going on."
Monday
kwicgov55 liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion President Trump Tweets on Oct 5th "This is the calm before the storm" "You'll See" #TheStorm #UraniumOne #FusionGPS #FoxNews
Monday
Lynn Rackoski replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Las Vegas shooting: At least 59 dead in massacre Trump calls 'act of pure evil'
"Have no idea if this is true or not. Posting for info purposes only. November 8, 2017 FBI Raids…"
Monday
Lynn Rackoski replied to Jodi180's discussion The Real Russian Scandal
"842 sealed indictments are ready to pop sitting around the nations courts. This is a huge…"
Sunday
Lynn Rackoski replied to Rick's discussion Saudi Arabia bombed positions in Yemen held by Houthi militias
"All of this going on with Saudi Arabia seems odd. Also, the US isn't saying much about this…"
Sunday
Lynn Rackoski liked Rick's discussion Saudi Arabia bombed positions in Yemen held by Houthi militias
Sunday
Lynn Rackoski replied to Rick's discussion Charlotte NC Air Traffic Controller Arrested With Pipe Bomb
"Didn't hear much on the news about this one."
Sunday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service