Obama Damaging the Middle East

By now, my guess is that you have seen Obama's latest moves, which scare the heck out of me. I think the man could start WW3 with his madness. Some of those moves are:

* He just had Clapper take Iran and Hezbollah off the terror list even though Iran is the biggest sponsor of terror
* He has renewed hatred for Israel screaming that they should accept a two state solution with Palestine/Hamas even though Hamas say they will never accept the right of Israel to exist and want Israel destroyed
* A nuclear arms race has already begun. Saudi Arabia has already signed a nuclear deal with South Korea I hear to get nuclear power plants
* Iran has already been found to be breaking its current agreement says some inspectors, and its reign of terror around the world is increasing. I believe Syria and Yemen and even Iraq are now under Iran influence.
* The US has lost track of $500 million of Yemen weapons. Note that US weapons are being often used by Isis
* Those who fight for freedom or peace such as Jordan, the Kurds, Egypt and the Ukraine get little or no help from Obama

When one puts this all together ... it is absurd. Can no one stop this madman who hates our former allies and peaceful nations and backs the killers? And even more disturbing are the clowns like Josh Ernest and some other Democrats who just keep saying that everything Obama does makes sense.

Views: 146

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ruthie, you are 100 percent correct on every word you typed! I have re-read it again as well.   

That could well be.

But another logical possibility is that Obama is just a dupe who has been bought and paid for by someone else.  He seems to have gone from a poor Muslim exchange student to a well to do so called Christian All American boy - yet the press has no questions on that?  That took money from somewhere.  I am thinking it is similar money that Hilary gets from the Arabs - to ensure the US is weak and has no decent energy policy, and sticks up for Muslims - even when they kill or try to take over the world.

When one adds that Valerie Jarrett was born in Iran, the Hilary money from Arabs, and the many Muslim contacts Obama has, it could easily not be his opinion, but instead, that he is a puppet bought and paid for.  I often think that Valerie Jarrett does most of the real dirt anyway.  It has been said that Valerie Jarrett, who I think is the local Obama keeper, is the one that released the Hilary email info, and that she also was the one to get rid of Rahm Emanuel and Robert Gibbs.  My guess is that at times when Obama says he knows nothing about scandals, he could in fact be correct.  They could be orchestrated by Jarrett - or by the real puppet master who is even behind Jarrett.

I think you're right about Obama being a puppet. I think he's a willing puppet. He is willing to do it for his 30 pieces of silver. He knows what is going on.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Rick replied to Robin's discussion HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion
"Obama DOJ threatened FBI informant if he spoke to congress regarding his knowledge of the Uranium…"
6 hours ago
JeansBrother posted a discussion
7 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Robin's discussion HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion
"So, does anyone know what shuts off Mueller's investigation(s)?   When must he quit?"
7 hours ago
Rick posted a discussion

Obama Named As DEADLIEST President in U.S. History After FBI Releases His Horrific Secret

Ever since Trump got into office, Obama has been doing everything in his power to sabotage Trump’s…See More
9 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion
"Robert Mueller’s Underhanded Tactics Revealed by Former Rivals Special Counsel Robert Mueller…"
9 hours ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion
"Emails Reveal Bill Clinton Met With Vladimir Putin Just Before Uranium One Deal If President Trump…"
20 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion
20 hours ago
"Robert Mueller Was FBI Director at Time of Russia Uranium Sale Cover-Up Robert Mueller, who is the…"
Wednesday
"The Hill revealed a bombshell of a story Tuesday morning that connects Russian bribery,…"
Wednesday
"Sen. Grassley Probes ‘Conflicts of Interest’ with Russia Senator Chuck Grassley is…"
Wednesday
Robin posted a discussion

HANNITY: New Evidence Proves Clinton-Russia Collusion

Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Tuesday night, Sean blasted Hillary Clinton and…See More
Wednesday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion BE AWARE!! ANTIFA...They’re calling #Nov4itBegins THE PURGE!!! ..... Antifa Hosting Violent Anti-Cop Workshops.... "Our Enemies In Blue":
"Bumping this back to the top. November 4th is fast approaching. Watch your backs and where you…"
Wednesday
Robin replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion NFL players’ union teamed up with Soros to fund leftist advocacy groups Tax documents show NFLPA activism goes beyond take-a-knee protests
"NFL to formally endorse criminal justice legislation, finance activism boot camp The league will…"
Wednesday
Robin replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Las Vegas shooting: At least 59 dead in massacre Trump calls 'act of pure evil'
"Latest Revelations in Las Vegas Shooter Case Are Absolutely CHILLING This latest development in the…"
Wednesday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Bannon Enlists Troops for War Against GOP Establishment
"I can't stand Mitch!  McConnell throws shade at Bannon over Senate campaigns:…"
Tuesday
Robin replied to Rick's discussion Trump administration pulling US out of UN agency over 'anti-Israel bias'
"I'm hoping the same thing, JG! Maybe down the road we will see this come to fruition. "
Sunday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service