by
BRYAN PRESTON

Bio

October 29, 2014 - 11:45 pm

An election integrity watchdog group is suing the state of Maryland, alleging that it has discovered massive and ongoing fraudulent voting by non-U.S. citizens in one county. But because of the way that the non-citizens are able to cast votes in elections, the fraud is likely happening in every single county and subdivision across the state. The group believes that the illegal voting has been happening for years.

The group, Virginia Voters Alliance, says that it compared how voters in Frederick County filled out jury duty statements compared with their voting records. The group’s investigation found that thousands of people in Frederick County who stated that they are not U.S. citizens on jury duty forms went on to cast votes in elections. Either they failed to tell the truth when they were summoned for jury duty, or they cast illegal votes. Both are crimes. The same group previously found that about 40,000 people are registered to vote in both Virginia and Maryland.

It is a federal crime to cast votes if you are not legally eligible to vote. Non-citizens, whether in the country legally or not, are prohibited from voting in most local and all state and federal elections. Yet the VVA investigation found that hundreds of non-citizens have been voting in Frederick County, Maryland. One in seven Maryland residents are non-U.S. citizens.

“The lawsuit is the equivalent of the lookout spotting the iceberg ahead of the Titanic,” state Del. Pat McDonough told the Tatler. He added that the group’s investigation found a voter fraud “smoking gun.”

Maryland state law makes it easier for non-citizens, both those present legally and those in the country against the law, to vote. Maryland issues drivers licenses to legal and illegal aliens. Driver’s licenses in turn make it easier under the Motor Voter law to register to vote. Maryland also offers copious taxpayer-funded social programs to non-citizens in the state.

The group filed suit in Baltimore’s U.S. District Court on Friday. They are suing the Frederick County Board of Elections and the Maryland State Board of Elections.

Del. Pat McDonough (R-Baltimore and Harford Counties) detailed the alleged fraud in a Maryland press conference today. He is calling for a special state prosecutor because the fraud may be taking place statewide, with significant impact on Maryland elections. Maryland currently holds 10 electoral votes in presidential elections. McDonough is also proposing legislation including voter ID to close the loopholes that he says non-citizens are using to cast votes.

continue reading:

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/10/29/massive-non-citizen-voting-unc...

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good post.  Now that it has been reported, perhaps those who would cheat will be more cautious, resulting in less corruption.

Thank you. I think this may be one of the greatest threats to our nation, if tibia allowed to continue.

I just found this one!

I'm glad Rahthrae added a the Voter Fraud category for us!

Me too! I'm sure we will have plenty fraud going on. 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

J. Francis Roth replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Why Kamala Harris VP pick could cost Biden the election....
"It's a pretty pathetic thought when one has to attribute a huge loss for Biden to the…"
7 hours ago
Doug Fox replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"The first indictment, of which I am hoping leads to…"
9 hours ago
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"Look around your neighborhood elementary and high schools.  Ask a teacher you can trust if…"
10 hours ago
Jodi180 replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"Case in point: Ibram Kendi's Board Book Teaches Even Babies To Hate White PeopleThere's…"
11 hours ago
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"It doesn't end.  America has already graduated hundreds of thousands of indoctrinated,…"
14 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

Why Kamala Harris VP pick could cost Biden the election....

Why Kamala Harris VP pick could cost Biden the electionThe only person who should be happier with…See More
yesterday
Susan Taylor posted a discussion

Trump Goes After FBI Director Wray for ‘protecting’ Russia probe ‘gang’

Wray needs to go!Trump takes swipe at FBI Director Wray for ‘protecting’ Russia probe…See More
yesterday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with you Jodi. We are really up against a massive indoctrination operation that has been…"
yesterday
Robin liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
yesterday
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Trump Touts ‘Suburban Lifestyle Dream’ After Rescinding Obama-Era Rule Preventing Housing Discrimination
"I was so pleased to see this too, Jodi! Huge win!"
yesterday
Robin liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Trump Touts ‘Suburban Lifestyle Dream’ After Rescinding Obama-Era Rule Preventing Housing Discrimination
yesterday
Robin posted a discussion

Trump Announces 'Historic Peace Agreement' Between Israel, UAE

Trump announces 'Historic Peace Agreement' between Israel, UAEUnited Arab Emirates and Israel agree…See More
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with your post, J.  The 'Revolution' to destroy America has been ongoing…"
Wednesday
Jodi180 replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Trump Touts ‘Suburban Lifestyle Dream’ After Rescinding Obama-Era Rule Preventing Housing Discrimination
"This is such good news! As Tome DeWeese of the American Policy Center writes: First, as I reported…"
Wednesday
J. Francis Roth updated their profile
Aug 7
Nicole Johnston liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Aug 6

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service