Dear GOP: I've Decided To Start Seeing Other Parties

Look, this shouldn't come as a shock to either of us -- we've been growing apart for years. I've got to be brutally honest and say I mostly blame you.

Keep reading…

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/05/05/dear-gop-ive-decided-to-sta...

Goodbye, Republican Party. And Good Riddance.

Goodbye, Republican Party.

I mean that in more ways than one. I’m leaving. You’re dying. I could stick around while you gasp your last pitiful breaths, but what would be the point? I’m certainly more pro-life than you ever were, but when it comes to political parties that have been overtaken by some kind of unintelligible, socially liberal populism, I say pull the plug.

Good riddance. Your wounds are self-inflicted anyway. Clearly you have no desire to live. So goodbye. I am abandoning you on your deathbed, and I feel no shame in it.

Keep reading…

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/goodbye-republican-party-and-...

Get Over What about Trump, Exactly?

Now we're told at this early date to "get over it." We being those conservatives who aggressively opposed Donald Trump, of course.

So what exactly should we get over? What does getting over it look like? Let’s explore.

Keep reading…

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/05/get_over_what_about...

Levin's made a great point.  It's not our job to fall in line and unite with the Republicans and their candidate.  Reince, Newt, Coulter, Hannity...they're all saying it.  Don't vote for Trump and it's hello Clintons back to the White House.

But that's not our job.  To fall in line like good little lambs.  It's Trump's job to convince us...the Conservatives...of why we should ever consider voting for him.

I refuse to take responsibility for a Killary win over the Presumptive Trump.  This is on them.

Can the author of the Art of the Deal make one with us that we can't refuse?  I'd like to imagine it but I won't plan on holding my breath. 

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr Trump: 

1.  What does Article 1 Section 1 of the Constitution say?

2.  What is a domestic enemy of the Constitution of the United States?  Your oath of office will require you to protect it from them.

I heard Andrew Wilkow offer Trump a full hour on his radio show...if he'll use that hour to read the Constitution.

If only! Ugh! 

He said he doesn't care if he gets our vote! Cruz is still on the ballot in all the remaining states. I will be pulling that lever for Cruz when I vote, as Cruz only "suspended" his campaign.

Think about this for a second. Cruz suspends his campaign, he can unsuspend it at any time, still has his delegates, will pick up more in the upcoming primaries as all I see from social media has Cruz supporters vowing to vote for him in all the remaining states.

We have two former Presidents, plus Romney, Dole, and the list goes on and on refusing to endorse Trump, not going to the convention.

Say Trump does not get the 1237! Now it goes to a convention. I just found out the "bound delegates" do NOT have to vote on first round for Trump. They can abstain! Hummm Interesting!

Cruz suspending after Indiana was probably a good thing. In two days since Cruz suspended and Donald thinking it's a lock, his true Democrat is gushing out! 

Just thought I'd throw that out there!   

Thanks, Robin.  It never occurred to me that the vote privilege includes abstention.  That certainly makes it more interesting!  It also makes sense that Kaisch and Cruz were actually driving Trump to the right.  Why don't we see these things sooner?

Add to this list, Carson said on Fox Business yesterday he is thinking a Democrat for VP! And, the Goldman guy is a Soros pal! 

Who IS this guy?

Just saw Trump backtracking today on Carson comment about a Dem VP. Guess he saw the twitter s**t storm that erupted over that. Keep in mind, Carson is on his VP vetting team. Lol 

If the shoe fits...

(I wonder if he has tiny toes, too?)

Hahaha Love it, Jodi! Tiny fingers McGee is what he's called on twitter. 

Another article regarding the GOP push to "get behind" the nominee. I DO NOT own this problem - for months the polls have shown how high the negatives are for Trump but many chose to go that way. Just because some want to go off the cliff doesn't mean I gotta go over with them. https://reformedlayman.wordpress.com/2016/05/04/no-a-vote-for-a-thi...

BINGO! Right on the money, Doug!

I'm about to post something that I have been saying for a few days now. Woah! And a WOOOHOO

Good to see ya buddy! ;)  

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Bruce O'Hara commented on Robin's blog post Calif. Lady Moves to Red State, Suddenly Sends Unexpected Message to Lib Friends Back Home
"I'm glad the lady was able to escape California. As for the rest of the liberals, does the…"
6 hours ago
Kathy Gutman shared Robin's discussion on Facebook
9 hours ago
NativeCollector liked Robin's blog post Calif. Lady Moves to Red State, Suddenly Sends Unexpected Message to Lib Friends Back Home
9 hours ago
Robin replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Feinstein: ‘We Know’ That North Korea ‘Can Hit Anywhere Within the United States Now’
"Very true statement, JB! "
12 hours ago
Robin liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion Feinstein: ‘We Know’ That North Korea ‘Can Hit Anywhere Within the United States Now’
12 hours ago
Robin liked Robin's discussion New Jersey State Police Give President Trump Badge Number 45 At White House
12 hours ago
Robin posted discussions
13 hours ago
Robin posted a blog post

Calif. Lady Moves to Red State, Suddenly Sends Unexpected Message to Lib Friends Back Home

I found this to be quite interesting! Flyover country. Bible belt. Middle America. Coastal elites…See More
13 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion President Trump's full United Nations speech.........Trump Debuts at UN, Calls for Administrative Overhaul of World Body
"Mike Pence Just Went Scorched Earth on UN Human Rights Council in Front of the Entire World Vice…"
13 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Lynn Rackoski's discussion Feinstein: ‘We Know’ That North Korea ‘Can Hit Anywhere Within the United States Now’
"The problem with military secrets is that even powerful senators do not know that those secrets…"
13 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted discussions
13 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to Rick's discussion James O'Keefe Announces New Investigation: MSM Members Will 'Lose Their Jobs'
"Bring it!"
13 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Rick's discussion James O'Keefe Announces New Investigation: MSM Members Will 'Lose Their Jobs'
"James O’Keefe Teases ‘Biggest Ever Media Investigation’ — Muses…"
13 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked Rick's discussion James O'Keefe Announces New Investigation: MSM Members Will 'Lose Their Jobs'
13 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski replied to Robin's discussion US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman before and after the election.
"It would be delicious! LOL"
13 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski liked Robin's discussion US government wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman before and after the election.
13 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service