Is This The Sort Of Liberal Elitism That Will Fix The Country?

Their arrogance knows no bounds!

Representative Bruce Braley (D-Iowa), a trial lawyer running for retiring Senator Tom Harkin’s seat, is featured in a recent video warning a gathering of law professionals that not supporting his candidacy means risking handing the top position on the Senate Judiciary Committee to “a farmer from Iowa who never went to law school.”
Braley’s remarks, directed at Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), were reportedly made at an event in Corpus Christi, Texas:

“To put this in stark contrast, if you help me win this race you may have someone with your background, your experience, your voice, someone who’s been literally fighting tort reform for thirty years, in a visible or public way, on the Senate Judiciary Committee. Or, you might have a farmer from Iowa who never went to law school, never practiced law, serving as the next Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee. Because, if Democrats lose the majority, Chuck Grassley will be the Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QH51LNp...

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Adorable kids and outfits.:-). My mom did the same with my sister and I.

I almost got sucked into that brain sucking liberal indoctrination, but came to my senses before it was to late. Looking back, realizing that I came so close to being brainwashed, well, let me just say, that although this has been years ago, shivers of fear still run up my spine, when I realize how close that I came to being sucked in to that abyss! Shudder, shudder.....

Thanks, Kwic! Guess moms did that. My thoughts, so she could keep an eye on you if you went out knowing what each kid was wearing. LOL Than goodness you didn't get sucked in too! :) 

I was just sitting around, doing nothing when I was arrested for...
impersonating the President of the United States.

You have a defense... you weren't drawing red lines!

Good one RN. However, no one is as good at impersonating the president as Obama, so you should be set free, and he should be taken into custody immediately! ;-)

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal replied to JeansBrother's discussion Investigation of fired FBI Director Comey
"Haha yes it is!!!!"
15 hours ago
Jerseygal posted a discussion

Obama sucked as president

I just had to say it!There!Now, if he'd justGO AWAY!!!!See More
15 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion Investigation of fired FBI Director Comey
"Thanks."
18 hours ago
JeansBrother replied to JeansBrother's discussion Investigation of fired FBI Director Comey
"Art imitating reality.."
18 hours ago
Nancy A. Bramwell replied to JeansBrother's discussion Investigation of fired FBI Director Comey
"Awesome!!"
19 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to JeansBrother's discussion Investigation of fired FBI Director Comey
"Oh I love it!  :) "
yesterday
Jerseygal liked JeansBrother's discussion Investigation of fired FBI Director Comey
yesterday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion ISIS Takes Credit For Manchester Attack
"Manchester Suicide Bomber Traveled To Libya And Syria Before Attack, Refugee Father Was Part of Al…"
yesterday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion ISIS Takes Credit For Manchester Attack
"Salman Abedi Identified as Manchester Arena suicide bomber, Theresa May condemns…"
yesterday
Robin posted discussions
yesterday
JeansBrother posted discussions
yesterday
Robin liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Seth Rich, the murdered DNC staffer, was the source of Wikileaks revelations..NOT the Russians
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Seth Rich, the murdered DNC staffer, was the source of Wikileaks revelations..NOT the Russians
"Yep. Some of them might be coincidental, but all of them? Uh uh."
Wednesday
Jerseygal posted a photo
Wednesday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion This Looks Like A Coup Attempt In Progress Against Trump... Resistance Summer.. Deep State and more
"Oh yes, Rahth. I appreciated it immensely! It was quite edifying and I can't tell you how it…"
Wednesday
Robin replied to Robin's discussion This Looks Like A Coup Attempt In Progress Against Trump... Resistance Summer.. Deep State and more
"Was happy to see Marco say this!"
Tuesday

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service