Michael Savage: How Obama fixed 2012 election 

SCYTL Acquires SOE Software, Becoming the Leading Election Software Provider

Jan 11,2012

BALTIMORE & TAMPA, Fla., Jan 11, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- -- SCYTL is the global leader in online voting solutions with a presence in over twenty countries.

-- SOE Software is the leading software company for election management solutions in the United States

-- The combination of the two companies creates the industry leader in election software with a strong market presence worldwide

ABOUT SCYTL

SCYTL is a technology company specializing in the development of secure electronic voting and election modernization solutions. Based in Barcelona and with offices in Baltimore, Toronto, New Delhi, Athens, Kiev and Singapore, SCYTL's solutions have been used in public elections by governments from countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Norway, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, India and Australia. SCYTL is a portfolio company of leading international VC funds Nauta Capital, Balderton Capital and Spinnaker. More information is available at www.scytl.com .

ABOUT SOE SOFTWARE

SOE Software, based in Tampa, has developed Clarity, a suite of 8 software modules that allow election authorities to be more efficient and transparent in their management of elections and in their communications with citizens and media. Over 900 jurisdictions in 26 states across the United States, including 14 state-wide customers, currently use SOE Software solutions in their electoral processes. More information is available at www.soesoftware.com .

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/scytl-acquires-soe-software-becomi...

http://www.scytl.com/

Bias in new vote-counting system? National security concerns also raised

During the midterm elections in November 2010, SCYTL successfully carried out electoral modernization projects in 14 States. The company boasted that a “great variety” of SCYTL’s technologies were involved in these projects, including an online platform for the delivery of blank ballots to overseas voters, an Internet voting platform and e-pollbook software to manage the electoral roll at the polling stations.

The states that used SCYTL’s technologies during the Midterms were New York, Texas, Washington, California, Florida, Alabama, Missouri, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, New Mexico, Nebraska, West Virginia and Washington DC.

Just prior to the midterm’s however, the new electronic voting system in Washington, DC was hacked.

As a program security trial, the D.C. Board of Elections & Ethics reportedly encouraged outside parties to hack and find flaws in its new online balloting system. A group of University of Michigan students then hacked into the site and commanded it to play the University of Michigan fight song upon casting a vote.

This is not the first time SCYTL’S systems have been called into question

Project Vote noted that in 2008, the Florida Department of State commissioned a review of SCYTL’s remote voting software and concluded, in part, that:

. The system is vulnerable to attack from insiders.

· In a worst case scenario, the software could lead to (1) voters being unable to cast votes; (2) an election that does not accurately reflect the will of the voters; and (3) possible disclosure of confidential information, such as the votes cast by individual voters.

· The system may be subject to attacks that could compromise the integrity of the votes cast.

http://kleinonline.wnd.com/2012/01/18/obama-donor-scytl/

GLOBAL INTERNET VOTING FIRM BUYS U.S. ELECTION RESULTS REPORTING FIRM

In 2004, many Americans were justifiably concerned when, days before the presidential election, Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell redirected Ohio election night results through the Tennessee-based server for several national Republican Party operations.

This is worse: This redirects results reporting to a centralized privately held server which is not just for Ohio, but national; not just USA-based, but global.

With SCYTL internet voting, there will be no ballots. No physical evidence. No chain of custody. No way for the public to authenticate who actually cast the votes, chain of custody, or the count.

http://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/global-internet-voting...

Diebold Electronic Vote Fraud Confirmed

So....waddya think?  Is this why Barry's confident about winning in 2012?

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jodi,  Great report!

This is certainly disturbing.  It is bad enough that US election results will be tallied by a non-US entity outside the boundaries of the US.

It is worse that local (precinct) counts are not preserved so they can be verified after the fact.  Remember the hanging chads in Florida in 2000?  How can we ever examine the individual votes and the counting process once we have NO CONTROL over how it is done.

For my part, any state, county or precinct that has contracted for this "service" should cancel their contract immediately and if necessary go back to the old hand-count method just to maintain control and verifiability.

JB- the Michael Savage video mentions Soros, which reminded me of his Secretary of State Project.  I'm looking for a connection, but haven't found one......yet.

The inference is logical.

Yes, Jodi, I read where he was messing with elections of state Secetaries of State and also state judges some while back.  He was trying to fix elections and financially support certain candidates to control things like this post, I presume.  To get a digital machine replaced it would probably go through the S of S office to the Supervisor of Elections in most states and counties.  If you could get control of that line of politicians you could stop any precautions to avoid fraud with these machines.  That is what happened in Nevada that gave them back Hairy Reed.  The SIEU  unions were involved with the voting machines.  And he had an insider as I recall that covered his rear.  Stalin was the one who first coined the phrase.  'It's Not the People Who Vote that Count; It's the People Who Count the Votes'.  How true that is.  We need to secure the voting process before November.  It will have to be done at grass roots.

Homer - I almost passed on the Stalin quote, since I've seen it in a few emails lately, but checked...because I wanted to use it...and could only find a 'somewhat' reference....not the exact quote.  Dang....really wanted to use it and pass on.

That said....we should all realize that our election process is, and always  has been, compromised.  And probably way before Barry.

Time for some letters....first one to my Sec. of State.  NE has used SCYTL.

Wow, Excellent info! I was speaking with a computer geek friend (over a year ago) and he told me of a way to hack some of the electronic machines so that every third vote cast went to a particular candidate, regardless of the one chosen.  He said given the law of averages, it almost ensures 100% that the 'chosen' candidate will win.  I'll have to ask him if this is what he was talking about!

I worked the precinct for years, using the old style voting machines with the lever to close the curtain.  The same computer geek told me they were the best ever for preventing fraud.

JG - I remember hearing of the fraud found with these machines (was it in 2010?).

Poll watchers will be useless.  And foreigners will be tallying the votes.

I found information that Nebraska is one of the states using SCYTL. 

Just How Corrupt Will The United States Voting System Be In 2012? - VIRALIZE

And of course, the plot thickens.

Referenced in the video was a comment with a web site:

www.okayreally.com/post1.html

It appears to support the thrust of your post.

Jodi and JB, you both rock!  Keep up the good work!

We are so screwed.

Break out the old card punching machines and blow up the new electronic ones so they can't be used.  Tell Spain to kiss off, we will count our own votes even if it takes all night.  We don't have to settle for this nonsense.

There is plenty of time to clean this mess up.  Cut the network or wi-fi portions away from the machines so they can't dump to Spain and don't go out of polling station.  A print out off-line would suffice.  There are hundreds of ways to scuttle this scheme of George Soreass' to cheat us of our voting rights.  No law says we can't secure our voting mechanisms; that is a states responsibility.  We need first to guard our machines from viruses, if we elect to use digital voting machines. It is customary in business to have test cycles to test the integrity of data for charges.  A timely test between ever so many users could be run by vetted voting techs.  Or a timely test built into the software to test for viruses after each use.  That way you could nail the voter that attempted to skewer the machine.  There are 100's of ways to secure the data.  But sending it to a communist run country for tabulation is pure criminal.

We Don't Have to Live Like a Refugee.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Watchman replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"FYI there is still a military presence in D.C. complete with barbed wire fence. The question is…"
Monday
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"I believe this shows that We The Conservatives have truly lost our vote.  We, most likely,…"
Feb 6
Patriot2Opine replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"So true. Hypocrisy, lies, open hostility and where does it take us? Just a little historical note…"
Jan 21
Duke replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"We got thru Barkey boy, we can get thru Obiden and knee pads Harris. It's going to be hard to…"
Jan 20
Jodi180 replied to Ruthann's discussion The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!
"It's maddening, Ruthann...and frightening. It's really hard to realize that the left…"
Jan 20
Watchman posted a blog post

2020 Election Voter Fraud Questions

1) How did Trump gain 10 million more votes than in 2016, more than any sitting president in…See More
Jan 19
Patriot2Opine posted a blog post

Think Critically

The post that I wrote in 2017 titled “Shame Lost” almost seems prophetic today. Nearly four years…See More
Jan 19
Patriot2Opine replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"It has been a wild ride in the last twelve years. I would not have believed that we could fall so…"
Jan 19
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Massive military presence in D.C.
"    IMHO...Hopefully they are there to remove all the evil democrat traitors who have put…"
Jan 16
Watchman posted a photo

Obama vs Trump vs Biden

Does this make sense?
Jan 15
Watchman posted a discussion

Massive military prescence in D.C.

Question: why is there such a massive military buildup in D.C. for a virtual inauguration that is…See More
Jan 15
Ruthann posted a discussion

The Unsinkable Ship Titanic AMERICA is Sinking!

I received this last night from a friend. Please read it, and maybe forward it to your…See More
Jan 9
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"Exactly Jodi. It's why the Media and Big Tech coronated Biden as the winner as soon as…"
Jan 9
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"You might be right that Trump isn't going to go quietly.  I believe that's why…"
Jan 9
Jerseygal replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"America WILL survive this.  I don’t know how, but as you said, God is working."
Jan 9
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion Stolen Election? If So, Can It Be "Unstolen"?
"Not unless he does something radical, which I wouldn't rule out. He has exhausted all legal…"
Jan 9

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service