This video is long but, it is well worth your time, the "spygate" corruption by the Obama Administration is about to be exposed... Tracy Beanz does a great job of investigative reporting.
https://youtu.be/TwGtIlYilhY

Views: 661

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, that's it... I think I linked the live shot from the hearings.

FYI, I was not a big Trump supporter, actually voted for Castle (Constitution Party) and pulled for Cruz during primary. With that said, since the dismissal of Preibus and Bannon I have been pretty much on board with all that Trump has accomplished, he has delivered on many of his campaign promises, a rarity. I just hope he can continue to deliver on the rest of his agenda. 

I was Cruz all the way through the primary. I voted for Trump in the General. I now am amazed at what he has accomplished in such a short amount of time. He has kept, and, continues to keep his promises. He can't be bought and he is exposing this very corrupt government of ours. They want him out so bad, and, nothing they are doing is working. I pray for his safety.

I was also a Cruz supporter. Now I support the President. He has kept his promises more than any other President I have ever seen.

There is probably an inverse correlation between how much he is a politician and how much he keeps his promises.  We all know REAL politicians don't keep promises.

Well put, JB.  Y’all know I took a lot of heat here for supporting Trump over Cruz....I’ve never regretted it!  Trump doesn’t conduct any of his business the way politicians conduct politics.  He’s running his administration with more business savvy and less politics.  That’s why he is able to get things done!  ~Just my opinion on it.  

Yes, you did take a lot of heat for your support of Trump! I will tell you right now, I am HAPPY Cruz didn't win! I mean that. There is no way in hell he could have accomplished the things that Trump has in this short amount of time. Plus, Cruz did make me crazy when he would start to speak with his, I I I I I. LOL I wanted to smack him on the back and stop his broken record from skipping. LMBOOOOOOOO So, there you have it! :))))

ROFL Robin!  Cruz has an impressive record, and I’ve always recognized that.  I think he’d make a great Supreme Court Justice, but not a president.   

LOL... IIIIIII... I agree on the Supreme Court. He knows that like the back of his hand.

I guess the collective wisdom of the people is sometimes proven by their collective decisions -- in this case the election of DJT.  The talking heads who would influence what we believe about what is or should be happening in D.C. speak as if populism is a derogatory word just above those of the 4-letter kind.  I think the people did good and the talking heads need to spend more time in the other parts of the country -- outside D.C. and NYC and SF.

Strange stuff going on with the website that these guys started..... I withhold endorsing these guys. Not sure if these guys are for real or not.
I will update if/when I get more info.

Ok good. I haven't had time to go through it yet.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Still here, but haven't seen anyone other than the few posting here in months. "
Jul 13
Jodi180 replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I, for one, think it's time to come out of our Covid caves and get noisy. The Coming of Strong…"
Jul 13
Ruthann replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"I Am but I  haven't seen  anyone else for quite a while. I'm from NJ and their…"
Jul 12
tom schneider replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"Anybody still alive here?"
Jul 12
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"To much crap going on out there, probably just distraction from all the commies in charge. I hope…"
Jun 26
"Hey Duke...I looked at this.  Pretty crazy stuff (tinfoil hat on!), but... Weird how anything…"
Jun 24
"Thanks for the information Duke. Your post is the first notification that I have received from FR…"
Jun 14
Duke posted a status
"Look at "Nuremberg 2.0 friends, on you tube."
Jun 13
Duke replied to Watchman's discussion Where is everyone?
"The big "SCAM", it's all been a lie.  Please check out "Nuremberg…"
Jun 13
"I believe you are right Watchman. I also think that the presidential election isn't the only…"
Jun 7
"I've wondered the same thing Watchman. I haven't had any notifications from FR in months.…"
Jun 7
"Wow...that sounds like a horrible winter!  Good to hear your getting mobile and feeling…"
Jun 2
"Hi Jodi, I was sick most of the winter passing out & dizzy. Nothing worst then regaining…"
Jun 1
"Hi Ruthann...good to see you back here.  Yep, think it's high time to regroup!"
Jun 1
Ruthann posted discussions
May 27
"I check in from time to time but there never seems to be anyone here.  HELLO! IS ANYONE STILL…"
May 26

© 2021   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service