I was sitting at my desk thinking about the reporting since September 2012, I thought about the weirdest of all and the worst of all for me personally! I remembered a disturbing phone call from a good friend in the Obama Administration. I have known this friend for years. The call was a short time after 9/11 (maybe Oct. 2012?) In the call, my friend told me that my colleague Jennifer Griffin, who was aggressively reporting on Benghazi, was wrong and that, as a favor to me, my friend in the Administration was telling me so that I could tell Jennifer so that she did not ruin her career. My friend was telling me to tell Jennifer to stop her reporting. Ruin her career? In 20 plus years, I have never received a call to try and shut down a colleague – not that I even could – this was a first. Here is what I know: Jennifer is a class act….experienced..and a very responsible journalist. One of the absolute best in the business – no axe to grind, she just wants the facts. I told my friend before I go to Jennifer telling her she is wrong, I need proof she is wrong, strong proof and you need to be specific – what are you saying she is getting wrong? We went around and around — including the statement again that this was just a call as a favor to Jennifer and me to save Jennifer’s career from reporting incorrect information. I got no proof. Zero. I smelled a rat. Favor to me? Hardly. My friend was trying to use me. I feel bad that a friend did that to me, tried to use me for a dirty reason. I knew then — and it is now confirmed by BIPARTISAN Senate Intelligence Committee — Jennifer was getting her facts right. I think it is really low for the Administration to stoop this low.

http://www.teaparty.org/obama-threatens-fox-news-reporters-career-3...

Views: 117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL JB.  Mine too... that is why I asked!

This administration never ceases to amaze me with it's arrogance and thug behavior. Someday, somebody, will shine the light of truth on the lies and criminal activities of the Obama's and their cabal and the American people will be disgusted. But, I fear, no one will have the spine to pursue the prosecution of all the perps, including their exalted leader.

As far as Greta is concerned, She, too, bears responsibility in aiding and abetting for her failure to come forward before the 2012 election. And, put Romney in that category too for not aggressively going after Obama on this subject (and probably more) during his campaign. This is just another bit of evidence that there is very little, if any, daylight between the Democrats and the establishment GOP.

We have a lot of work ahead of us, remember, it all starts with the primaries

All of us may also want to pay attention to the pre-election efforts of TrueTheVote.org

In spite of the claims that there are no problems with who votes, I have serious doubts and reservations about the veracity of those claims.

I believe that there is a lot of corruption going on in our voting process JB. There were stories coming from poll watchers all over the country, about the illegal and suspicious voting practices that they saw in their precincts, but they were unable to say or do anything about them. If they interfered in any way, they would have been removed from their post!

Obviously, some of the fraud was caught, and people prosecuted, unfortunately, many more most likely got away with it the last voting cycle, and will do so again in 2014! Fraudsters are just like cockroaches, for everyone you catch, there are thousands more hiding just out of site!

This is a list of the voter fraud cases that were caught.

http://www.rnla.org/votefraud.asp

That list is too long for comfort, but I have no doubts about it.  In addition to catching the fraud, we have to get someone to prosecute it in a serious manner -- not like Holder's DOJ and the black panthers in Philadelphia.

It is to long for comfort JB, but I suspect, that the list doesn't scratch the surface of the corruption that is rampant in our voting process.

We have known that there is corruption, but to hear the left tell it, we are much ado about nothing.

As for Eric holder and the panthers, they are like putting the criminals in charge of the prison!

... that were caught....

Impressive list, Kwicgov! Thanks for adding it, and for sharing the post!

You are welcome JG. Glad to help! :-)

This link is at the bottom of the other site that I posted.

Vote Fraud Survey

Since November 2011, when this survey about vote fraud was published, there have continued to be vote fraud news reported across the country. Click here for the latest vote fraud alerts.
http://www.rnla.org/survey.asp

The sad reality is: It's not the people who vote that matter, it's the people who count the votes who really matter. 

The people who are casting multiple votes or who are voting fraudulently are quite definitely a problem but, I suspect, with the electronic voting and then adding in the early voting, the potential for fraud is greater now than at any time in our nation's history and is significantly more difficult to even identify

Sadly, I believe that you are correct Peter.

Good point, Peter.  Remember George Soros, and his 'Secretary of State' project... it isn't only the one who counts the votes, it is also who certifies the count! 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

J. Francis Roth updated their profile
Friday
Nicole Johnston liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Friday
Nicole Johnston liked Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
Friday
J. Francis Roth replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Wed Tids 7/29/20 TOP TID We're Seeing the Death Rattle of the Revolution, Not Its Birth
"I agree with much of this post.  However, the title troubles me. "This is the Death…"
Jul 30
Robin replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman…"
Jul 29
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Federal judge orders secret Ghislaine Maxwell documents to begin being unsealed A federal judge on…"
Jul 29
Robin posted a discussion

Justice Department.. Operation Legend Expanded to Cleveland, Detroit, and Milwaukee

Law and Order President!Department of Justice Office of Public Affairs FOR IMMEDIATE…See More
Jul 29
Fundamental Refounding posted discussions
Jul 29
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion STOP THE COVID-19 TRACE ACT H.R. 6666 TELL TRUMP TO VETO IT
"Family Under House Arrest After Testing Positive for COVID-19 I just recently received news of a…"
Jul 24
"VIDEO Karli Q Medium r @KarluskaP Central Casting featuring John Durham JR. ?…"
Jul 16
"Lots getting ready to come out! Antonio Sabáto Jr @AntonioSabatoJr The truth of the…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"America is awake! We have to make sure Trump wins or it is over. Biden gets crazier by the day.…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding replied to Watchman's discussion How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus
"I agree with JG. This was not handled right from the start! The lockdown has had far worse…"
Jul 16
Fundamental Refounding posted a discussion

Trump Promises Announcement Next Week on Democrat-Run Cities: 'We're Going to Straighten Things Out'

(CNSNews.com) - When it comes to crime, some of America's Democrat-run cities are "out of control,"…See More
Jul 16
Robin replied to Robin's discussion White House Puts Out Statement Going After Fauci’s Credibility
"I agree Watchman! He in so deep with Gates, it's disgusting."
Jul 16

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service