Glenn Youngkin and Company Start Things off by Going Scorched Earth in Virginia

Glenn Youngkin, Winsome Sears, and Jason Miyares will be sworn in today, marking a sea-change of leadership in Virginia. More importantly, because actions ultimately matter, the three Republicans are already looking to take big steps toward fixing the mess left behind by Democrat Ralph Northam’s administration.

On his first day in office, Youngkin is going to sign an order to eliminate the state-wide mask mandate for children in schools. That’s in response to the overwhelming amount of data that masks in schools have been one of the most useless, asinine policies of the COVID-19 pandemic.

That move is already drawing backlash from the left, which is the surest sign that Youngkin could receive that he’s doing the right thing. There is no reason to continue muzzling kids, harming the learning environment, when masks are largely ineffective anyway and vaccines are readily available for teachers. Certainly, doubling down by attempting to move children to N95s, which require professional fitment and rigorous sanitization to have any real efficacy, would have been insane.

Further, Youngkin also announced the hiring of outspoken anti-CRT voice Jillian Balow as Education Superintendent, which will hopefully help to rein in the state’s rogue school boards. Clearly, things aren’t going the way Larry Hogan’s administration went in Maryland.

But while Youngkin is making the moves you’d expect, it’s the new Attorney General Jason Miyares that is already causing wailing and gnashing of teeth. He’s replacing Mark Herring, who ran the office in the typical far-left, woke fashion that led to a higher crime rate and deterioration of safety. Herring also let the various George Soros-funded district attorneys in the state run wild.

That’s about to stop.

Read more at https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/01/15/glenn-youngkin-and-company-...

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is the stuff real men are made of, we need more of this and I think we will, people are tired of all the "toro feces" from the commiecrats. All the petty tyrants have to go away, we won't put up with your BS anymore. 

Put Soros in ail

Put Fauci in jail

arrest Biden for  high treason

and the list goes on....

Somebody replace Newsom before my beautiful California is destroyed

Life is tough, and it's going to get even tougher on all these stupid democrats, Duke

Allow me to add on to your list...

Dismantle the IRS

Fire the Federal Reserve.  No more centralized banking in America.

Dismantle the CIA

Sanitize the FBI

Put every person who participated in 2020 voter fraud in jail.  EVERY. ONE.

Put Dominion executives in jail.

Get the United Nations off of American soil and renounce US membership.  Let's see them scramble for $$$ with us out. Either revamp the United Nations building or tear it down and build a highrise, low-income apartment building, with first floor shops and medical offices.  The only people who can rent an apartment there are veterans of American Armed Forces who were honorably discharged, and/or their widows/widowers.

Any one else want to add to the list?

I'll add to the list and raise you.

1) No more career politicians. Term limits should be placed on members of Congress and the Supreme Court

2) Become energy dependent again

3) Outlaw Marxism\Communisms in all its forms

4) Require voter ID to vote

5) Voting on one day only

6) Paper ballots, no more machines

7) Counting should be completed in a limited time frame

8) No mail in ballots expect for those living out of country and those who are physically unable to vote in person

9) Enforce immigration laws

10) Make America Great Again

I see your list and raise you: deport ALL illegal aliens and close the borders for 10 yrs which has been suggested.

I call

Duke

Now a Total of 16 Virginia School Divisions Vow to Keep Insane Mask Mandates in Place for Children Creating Showdown with New Governor Youngkin https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/now-total-16-virginia-scho...

This is the first test for the Younkin administration. How he responds will set the tone for his entire term.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"I think you’re right!  I think there’s more to come! This is President…"
30 minutes ago
Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Legacy
"Wait until you see round two. ;)"
10 hours ago
Watchman replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"This is our biggest win since Trump won in 2016. It completely blindsided the left. It will be…"
10 hours ago
Jerseygal posted discussions
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Legacy
"Amen!!"
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion Donald Trump’s Supreme Court Legacy
"Best quote going …… ” If you’re too dumb to navigate through the…"
yesterday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"Recap: Day one of the abortionist insurrection... The real domestic terrorists."
Saturday
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"Indeed it is!  The left is melting down, as we all knew they would!  I cannot believe the…"
Friday
kwicgov55 liked Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
Friday
Jodi180 replied to Jerseygal's discussion BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision
"It's a good day."
Friday
Jerseygal posted a discussion

BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision

BREAKING: SCOTUS Overturns Roe (and Casey) in 6-3 Decision…See More
Friday
kwicgov55 replied to Jerseygal's discussion Texas Sen. John Cornyn booed by crowd at state GOP convention while negotiating gun control bill
"That "mob" is Cornyn's constituents, and that arrogant traitor should be booed every…"
Thursday
Edie Boudreau posted a discussion

Link to Edie Boudreau's book:: Recreate Your Best Body with Diatomaceous Earth

Thank you for your invitation to post about my book, Jerseygal.  The link to it on Amazon is:   …See More
Thursday
Jerseygal replied to NativeCollector's discussion Biden to Ask Congress to Suspend Gas Tax for 3 Months Amid Soaring Energy Prices
"I think is too little, too late! "
Jun 22
NativeCollector replied to Jerseygal's discussion British man turned away from giving blood after refusing to answer if he was pregnant
"I have a hard time grasping that people think this is normal. "
Jun 22
NativeCollector posted a discussion

Biden to Ask Congress to Suspend Gas Tax for 3 Months Amid Soaring Energy Prices

Biden By Andrew MoranJune 22, 2022 Updated: June 22, 2022President…See More
Jun 22

© 2022   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service