Hello everyone,

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/08/cataclysmic-what-you-pro...

Everyone needs to read this, and watch the video on this story from Beck and The Blaze.  I have been saying for a long time now that the system as we know it is long over, and it's just a matter of time before it catches up to us.  The questions he asks at the end are the crucial part of this.  What happened to the gold?  Who has it? 

Please make every effort to become as prepared as possible.  Buy things now that you know you will need.  Gold may be a great asset to have, but I wonder if it will buy a loaf of bread when this thing comes undone.  Water, clothes, food, equipment, tools, weapons and the knowledge to use, make and/or acquire all of them are going to be the hard assets that will matter.  What you know and are able to accomplish will be far more important than what you have, but some of what you will need will reside in what you have prepared by getting the essentials now. 

Being prepared is no different than any other insurance policy.  Survival is a pass or fail test.  Be as prepared as possible because when this thing comes undone, it will be unlike anything we've ever seen before, and nothing like we could probably imagine, and I am rather imaginative. 

God bless.

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Robin!  :)

Most welcome, handsome! 

This is why the FEDs are stonewalling on America's demand for an audit. I've been saying that for a long time too.  They can't just keep printing money with nothing to back it.  This is how Obama is going to take our country to destruction. Doesn't The Supreme Court have the authority to demand an audit?  Someone has too. Tell me it isn't possible for Obama and the two Houses of Congress has stonewall on that too?!!    

Hello Edie,

It is indeed why they stonewall.  I think knowledge of the outcome of the audit also prevents people from pushing overly hard.  Once they are let in on what all has transpired, no one wants to be responsible for world economic collapse, the chaos sure to follow, and the millions, if not billions, of deaths that could likely result.  I can imagine it's a hard thing to stomach to want to pull the trigger on it.  I imagine that's why Germany has backed off too.

As far as the Supreme Court, I have zero faith they adhere to the Constitution except when it is convenient.  Obamacare rulings are the latest examples of that.  I wish I had an answer for any of it.  My only thing I am able to come back to is to tell people to prepare, and try to provide some useful information to help enable folks to do that.  Well, that and tell people to try to learn, understand and teach our founding principles as a nation so for whoever is left, there is a chance it can be restarted.

God bless.

Rahthrae, you are so correct.  Gold and silver bullion will be worthless at the teats on a borehog---how can one, prove purity & weight?  (It's been decades since the American people knew the nuances of bullion).  What merchant could give change for a one ounce ingot, worth far more than the cost of purchase???  Even if a person had gold/silver coins of small, known weight, who would believe it's real bullion if they had never seen such a thing???

If the issue is thoroughly considered, it will eventually become clear why "fiat currency" works.  Fiat (introduced by Nixon) works just fine, so long as a fundamental is observed---scarcity of supply.

If gold bullion could be made plentiful as sand, it would become just as cheap.  "Fiat currency" can in fact be made plentiful as sand---all needs be done is crank up the printing presses.  But if scarcity of supply is ignored, by actions of government, the currency becomes worthless.

Fiat currency is made worthless by inflation, brought on by excessive government taxation and spending.  When such fiscal policy floods the population with currency, the process causes inflation (money buys less and less).

This is the very thing Douglas MacArthur warns about in "Reminiscences", about page 416.

Here's a real treasure---the fortune in cash my father left me.  He took it from a dead communist bastard's pocket on the battlefields of Korea.

My dad and others were forced to treck across the land for many days without food and water.  I asked how they survived, and he mentioned "we came across farms, just like around here, and we took chickens and pigs."

When asked how they paid for what they took, he said "Well son, it's like this---we had all the guns."

People need to understand just why and how the communist currency became worthless, other than being a treasured souvenir.

Hello Kurtis,

Exactly.  In the immediate aftermath, and for as long as it takes to get some semblance of a system back in place, gold will be more of a thing to hang on to than to try to use for all the reasons you mentioned, and probably more.  I worry more that this is all by design, and there is a system ready to start up by people whose interests are only themselves and their power.  There are an awful lot of hard assets out there being held by people who will still need a workforce, food, water, clothes etc.  By hard assets, I mean bombs, guns, planes, and all the machinations of war left to be put to use to force others to acquire the necessities those that move to claim power will need.

God bless.

Reading this coming from you makes it all the more reason to keep on preparing for what may/will come! My mind went immediately as to why the DHS bought up all those bullets. The list of what the government has done over the last few years sure points in that direction! They are all (as my dad would say) jockeying for position! 

I agree, Robin!

My apologies for butting into your conversation, guys!  This seems like a really good post to remind folks of this post ~ http://fundamentalrefounding.ning.com/forum/topics/top-100-things-t... .  Note that gold bullion and coins are not on that list, but guns, ammo, etc. ARE!

Please do butt in here! I will bring that one of yours back up front too. We really are running out of time. This money party can't keep going on forever! Guam has definetly tipped over and we are taking on water!   

Running out of time???  The sun will rise, and 300,000,000 Americans will get up and figure out how to make it one more day. 

Our failure of government is actually a good thing, especially because such government is unconstitutional. 

Whereas government is running out of time, the American people are not.  As each day goes by, the unlawful nature of current government becomes all the more obvious, to an increasing number of people.  These people will rise up---first at the ballot box, and the cartridge box if necessary.

There is no government big enough to steal the "American Dream" from me.  Neither will I sacrifice liberty, and freedom to worship God in the name of Christ, as I have been taught for a lifetime.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Barbara Leypoldt posted discussions
18 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Barr taps network of prosecutors to review Russia-Ukraine cases Attorney General Bill Barr has…"
18 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Robin's discussion Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities.. California, New Jersey and Washington
"ICE isn't playing around any longer. They are issuing subpoenas for all sanctuary cities and…"
18 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked Robin's discussion Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities.. California, New Jersey and Washington
18 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Susan Taylor's discussion FORGET PARIS: United States Led Entire World In Reducing CO2 Emissions In 2019
"You will never hear this on the news. They just keep pushing this climate stuff and NEVER go after…"
18 hours ago
Barbara Leypoldt liked Susan Taylor's discussion FORGET PARIS: United States Led Entire World In Reducing CO2 Emissions In 2019
18 hours ago
Lynn Rackoski posted a discussion

Dershowitz: Obama Personally Asked FBI to Investigate Someone on Behalf of George Soros

Wow! Dershowitz, “That’s going to come out in a lawsuit in the near future. Yeah.”Harvard Law…See More
19 hours ago
Robin posted a discussion

Tue Tids 2/18/20 TOP TID Team Trump just called a halt to the Obama-era war on American suburbs

Thanks to Jodi for her continued hard work bringing us information!2/18/20TOP TIDTeam Trump just…See More
19 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Robin's discussion Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities.. California, New Jersey and Washington
yesterday
Jerseygal replied to Susan Taylor's discussion 3 Senate Probes...AG Barr in Possession Of Guiliani Documents...US Att in Pittsburg Vetting Guiliani Ukraine Docs
"This whole Biden-Ukraine thing stinks, and I hope there’s at least  charges, if not a…"
yesterday
Jerseygal liked Susan Taylor's discussion 3 Senate Probes...AG Barr in Possession Of Guiliani Documents...US Att in Pittsburg Vetting Guiliani Ukraine Docs
yesterday
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion SCOOP: Chairman Senate Judiciary formally asks AG Barr to make witnesses available for probe “Crossfire Hurricane” + #FISA CBS News told “former Dept employees“ cited in letter will be contacted dir
Monday
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"Remember Anthony Weiner's Laptop? Remember when a bunch of NYPD cops "committed…"
Sunday
Robin replied to Doug Fox's discussion Traitor's Justice
"This is WHY they didn't go after McCabe or Comey for the leaking! That's like jaywalking…"
Sunday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Barr Announces Multiple Lawsuits as Part of DOJ Crackdown on Sanctuary Cities.. California, New Jersey and Washington
"You're right Robin. The illegals are being sent here by those who wish to bring our country to…"
Sunday
Ed liked Jerseygal's discussion Happy Birthday Fundamental Refounding!
Sunday

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service