Fundamental Refounding STILL being stalked by another site owner!

Hello folks!

After thinking long and hard about doing this post, I have decided that, after all these years, and, long hours spent, I deserve to voice my opinion on things that I have read the past few days with regards to another site where I, and others here on FR used to be a members. 

This is our stalker! WE SEE YOU! 

First, let me say to that "other site owner" that said this: 

I kept the site going through good times and bad, even during three coups, when members thought they could do it better- those spin off sites are now closed!

Let me say this to you!  WE ARE NOT CLOSED! So that's a lie! We do not beg for money, WE PAY FOR OUR SITE OURSELVES! 

The so called "coup" was of YOUR OWN MAKING!

You HAD good people who did MOST of the research. I KNOW, because I was one of them that worked nonstop on research, writing letters, making petitions, etc. I did not do this alone. There were others that helped and did the same things that I did.

You HAD others that are extremely intelligent, and, who wrote eloquently.  It was you that took those articles and used them as YOUR OWN WORK, after you changed words around, from what I understand. 

You had LOYAL people that you actually abused, by dumping all the work on them, while claiming ALL the credit. YOU did not earn that award, WE DID! 

YOU did not keep the site going on your own. Members PAID to keep the site going. I guess threatening over and over that your site is "being sold" gets members to pony up more $$$.

YOU LOST the person that could have designed your site. Seems that your constant stalking is to come and COPY off of him yet again. Your header is now the same as our, only a different color, and, a bit smaller. You changed other things to mimic our site as well. We are Refounders, yours are now Reformers. It is actually sad, and, laughable at this point. 

Your header!  Have someone change the word "ASSULT to ASSAULT" It's spelled wrong! 

One another note: I was informed that you spoke about me like a dog. You actually said that I was lying that my husband Rick had cancer, because I couldn't be at your beck and call at times, due to his cancer! What kind of evil witch says a thing like that? If anyone knows ANYTHING about NHL cancer, they know that NHL, depending on the stage, can take a long time to actually kill you. My husband suffers daily, and I am his caregiver. When just last year I took him to over 90 doctors appointments, not including transfusion days, I guess he and I are just faking.

I have ZERO respect for you, and, I think you are actually a leftie in disguise. That is how THEY talk and act.

The BEST thing I ever did was get away from you. We don't have all the drama any longer. We actually LIKE each other on our site. Our site may not be a huge one, but, it is HOME! 

So, do me and yourself a favor, STAY OFF OUR SITE! Go pilfer ideas elsewhere. I don't want you here. 

Toodles! 

Views: 375

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This person REALLY has an unhealthy obsession. 

May 22, 2018 10:05:22 AM
zoom
 Murrieta,United States

I remember this post. Very powerful and honest.

Is the CA witch still at it??

Hi Ruthie! I have no idea what she is up to. She better step lightly around here is all I can say about that witch! I won't have ANY NONSENSE from her! I have to apologize to you about not calling you back yet. I go days without checking my house phone voicemail. We have had 3 deaths in the last 6 months in Rick's family and it's been kinda CRAZY around my house. I am writing myself a note and I will call you on Monday after I am up and had my coffee. LOL Hope all is well with you and Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Love you!

All things being equal, she is not worth any energy, time, or effort. Numerous people were negatively effected, slandered, and thrown under a tank. That was many years ago ... we are still here, still friends, & still able to have nice exchanges that she will never be party to because that is not apart of her routine or fabric. We learned many things the hard way and paid dearly for that but we survived her and the sycophants that surround her to arrive now with clear consciousnesses.

While I could spew about a multitude of things that happened, it would not solve anything or change the past ... so that is where I leave it.

That said, I will give what I can, where I am able and we will move on and upward.

I agree, Richard. This post I did was May of 2018 when she was stalking our site. She is not worth the time nor energy.

Robin,

My reply is partially for those of us returning to the fray & seeing this discussion thread. I agree with you. Thanks for the warm rewelcome and friendship renewed. We will be seeing more of each other.

You are quite welcome, Richard! As my husband would say, we are getting the band back together! Hahaha

Robin, I believe she is still stalking our site. 

She probably is girlfriend. Unreal and kinda sick.

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Jodi180 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"Gen Flynn was targeted because he knows where all the Obama & Co. skeletons are.  We…"
Wednesday
Robin posted a discussion

Trump Administration Moves To Withdraw U.S. From World Health Organization

The Trump administration has reportedly taken action toward withdrawing the U.S. from the World…See More
Tuesday
kwicgov55 replied to Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
"General Flynn is right. We have to find a way to stand up and fight back. People are scared to…"
Jul 5
kwicgov55 liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 5
Watchman posted a discussion

How the man who eradicated smallpox would have handled coronavirus

Whether we realize it or not, we have all been part of a grand experiment.  Never before have we…See More
Jul 4
Jodi180 replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"The Left's last dash is what's so frightening...'by all means necessary'. What…"
Jul 4
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"Sidney Powell: Flynn Knew About CIA Running Billions of Dollars ‘Off the Books’ Sidney…"
Jul 3
Watchman liked Robin's discussion Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’
Jul 3
Robin liked Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
Jul 3
Robin posted a discussion

Urgent Note From Gen. Flynn: ‘Silent Majority Can No Longer Be Silent’

Michael Flynn, a 3-star General who has paid a hefty price from this onslaught to take America…See More
Jul 3
kwicgov55 liked Lynn Rackoski's discussion U.N. Chief Guterres Calls for One Supreme Body of ‘Global Governance’
Jul 3
Watchman replied to Jodi180's discussion No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves
"I believe this year has been a wake up call. Everything that could be shaken has been shaken. They…"
Jul 2
Jodi180 posted a discussion

No One's Coming to Save America...We Must Save Ourselves

On this Independence Day, one must wonder, 'will this be the last one we celebrate?'It's truly…See More
Jul 2
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Susan Taylor's discussion Senate Republicans' police reform bill fails on test vote amid Dem opposition
"The left would NEVER give Trump a win on anything! Not shocked at all."
Jul 1
Barbara Leypoldt liked Susan Taylor's discussion Senate Republicans' police reform bill fails on test vote amid Dem opposition
Jul 1
Barbara Leypoldt replied to Robin's discussion Appeals court orders Flynn case dismissal, after years-long legal saga
"General Flynn Was Targeted Because “He Knew About the Billions Brennan and Company Were…"
Jul 1

© 2020   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service