Evidently, she is 1/1064th Native American.  I love when Trump gets Dems to do stupid crap...like this!

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Poor Stormy is about to stroke

She tried to take out the Prez

But instead she's going broke

It seems the decades of sperm

has flooded her mind

She's to dumb to see

That Avenatti's the one robbing her blind

Time to park it home

Rinse and clear your mind

It's time for you to retire

That old and sticky behind!

q8-D

Luis

Oh My Gawd! That is hilarious. hahahaha

Well, well, well.
Mueller announced that he will release his "Russian collusion" report to Rosenstein . . .AFTER the midterm elections.

INTERESTING

Why "after"? Why not now?! How about because, after 2 YEARS, he found ZIP, NADA, ZILCH! The way see it, if Mueller had found the SMOKING GUN he would've LEAKED IT out faster than Stormy or Dr Ford's accusations went totally flat! It would've been the left's wet dream of their ultimate October Surprise!

Mueller found LESS actual evidence than dzzy Lizzy Warren found in her dna results!

q8-D

You hit that nail right on the head, Luis! He doesn't have squat! He isn't releasing it till AFTER the mid-terms, because the left would lose in this election much worse than they are going to lose right now. Voter turnout from the left would be zero. They are holding onto the hopes that he is going to take Trump down.

Soldiers from the Army National Guard are now trying to explain to Liz Warren that an Apache helicopter isn't an Indian either.

LOL!

Ok...I'm laughing, JG.

These people are a joke! The truth always comes to light. Too funny.

WARREN'S DNA TEST FROM COMPANY CO-FOUNDED BY EX-HUSBAND
Used firm's business partner rather than commercial service to prove heritage

Sen. Elizabeth Warren's ex-husband co-founded a DNA testing company and wrote one of the first computer codes for making genetic comparisons.

Jim Warren's career involved him in the kinds of genetic testing that Elizabeth Warren controversially invoked this month to prove that she had Native American ancestry.

One of the two other co-founders of his testing company, FamilyTreeDNA, has worked with Carlos Bustamante, the Stanford University geneticist who administered a DNA test at Elizabeth Warren's request.

Greenspan told ABC News this week he had worked with Carlos Bustamante. Greenspan explained that it can be difficult to test for Native American ancestry because Native Americans "have historically been unwilling and uninterested in participating in this game of identification."

Bustamante is on the scientific board of Ancestry and has consulted on other projects. FamilyTreeDNA declined to answer questions about the company.

Bustamante has given no media interviews since the Elizabeth Warren test results were released. There was no response from his office to questions, but the Washington Examiner inquired about his relationship with Greenspan and whether or not he consulted Greenspan about Warren's test.

Warren's office did not respond to questions. OF COURSE NOT!

Entire article : https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/elizabeth-warrens-...

NO, Susan!  They are not a "joke"!  They have been hirtong people and attempting to MURDER anyone that isn't 110% on board w/ their intentions and agenda. 

They are exactly like Sharia Isamists that way.  I fear that Someone will be killed. And their media WILL cook up some bllsht justification for it as they have w/ EVERY attack by Islamists.  And although the people won't buy it - the damage is still done.  

Luis, you are absolutely right about someone getting killed.  One of their supporters already tried that with the shooting at the ballfield that nearly killed Rep. Steve Scalese.  

I hope most reasonable Americans, meaning those who do not follow political news like we do, are seeing the left remain silent as their supporters harass and harangue, and even assault, Republicans wherever they find them.  I know of a few who have said as much.  

They blame President Trump’s ‘rhetoric.’  I like to respond with stating that it takes an incredibly weak, cowardly, and possibly mentally unstable person to attack another because they don’t agree with someone the attacked person supports! I usually get no response.

I believe you misunderstood what I meant by "joke". What I am saying is, they try to pull all of this underhanded stuff, and, in the end they are exposed for the frauds that they are.

I know fully that the left are dangerous people that won't hesitate to kill people when all else fails. We are living in very dangerous times. They want a war and they are doing everything they can to provoke one. It will only get worse if they don't gain control of at least the House of Reps. 

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

BRING BACK #HUAC

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

kwicgov55 liked Fundamental Refounding's discussion Comey And Lynch Will Be Subpoenaed By Senate Unless Feinstein Obstructs
14 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Susan Taylor's discussion 9 Years Into Common Core, Test Scores Are Down, Indoctrination Up
"I agree with the headline that indoctrination is up, but nothing in the article quantifies that.…"
21 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Susan Taylor's discussion 9 Years Into Common Core, Test Scores Are Down, Indoctrination Up
22 hours ago
Susan Taylor posted discussions
22 hours ago
Jerseygal commented on Luis522's blog post When Will America Stop Being America?
"I’d like to watch the interaction between Trump and the Dem. House for a bit, as Trump was a…"
22 hours ago
Susan Taylor replied to Robin's discussion Michael Avenatti in Los Angeles Police Custody on Allegation of Domestic Violence
"Apparently the woman was not his estranged wife. I also saw that he said that "the woman hit…"
22 hours ago
Susan Taylor liked Robin's discussion Michael Avenatti in Los Angeles Police Custody on Allegation of Domestic Violence
22 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Robin's discussion GUNS IN AMERICA Dem congressman: Force gun owners to get rid of assault weapons Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., drops a grenade into the middle of the gun debate.
"As a lover of western novels and a Louis L’Amour fan, I’ll add this quote here.  I…"
22 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Robin's discussion Election Fraud Expert: Brenda Snipes Allowed Illegal Aliens and Felons to Vote; Illegally Destroyed Ballots
"On a side note,  Broward County man finds 19’ python under his porch, kills it, cuts it…"
22 hours ago
Jerseygal commented on Watchman's blog post How President Tyler, born in 1790, still has two living grandsons
"Very interesting!  Thanks for adding it here!"
22 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's blog post How President Tyler, born in 1790, still has two living grandsons
22 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's blog post How President Tyler, born in 1790, still has two living grandsons
22 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Watchman's discussion First-Wave of Migrants Who’ve Been Scaling Fence and Taunting US Officials Get Rude Awakening Next Day
"I thought they were required to seek asylum in the first country they enter that provides relief.…"
22 hours ago
Jerseygal liked Watchman's discussion First-Wave of Migrants Who’ve Been Scaling Fence and Taunting US Officials Get Rude Awakening Next Day
22 hours ago
Susan Taylor replied to Watchman's discussion First-Wave of Migrants Who’ve Been Scaling Fence and Taunting US Officials Get Rude Awakening Next Day
"Don't see them jumping the fence any longer. LOL"
23 hours ago
Fundamental Refounding replied to Barbara Leypoldt's discussion Hillary Under Oath: Judge Rules Clinton Must answer These Two Questions Under Oath
"Tom Fitton GREAT NEWS: Fed court rules Hillary Clinton must answer written questions, under oath,…"
yesterday

TRAFFIC

© 2018   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service