Dem Senator Dianne Feinstein Wants Investigation Into Lynch/Comey Interference On Clinton Email Investigation

Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein called for the Senate Judiciary Committee to investigate former attorney general Loretta Lynch instructing James Comey to mislead the public about the Clinton email investigation.

Loretta Lynch (REUTERS/Nancy Wiechec/File Photo)

Comey testified on Thursday that Lynch instructed him, without explanation, to call the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use a private email server as secretary of a state a “matter” instead of an investigation. Lynch’s request, Comey said, made him feel “queasy” as it appeared she was “looking to align the way we talked about our work with the way the political campaign was describing the same activity, which was inaccurate.” (RELATED: Bush AG: Lynch ‘Betrayal’ Made DOJ ‘An Arm Of The Clinton...

“I would have a queasy feeling, too,” Feinstein admitted in a Sunday morning interview on CNN. “I think we need to know more about that and there’s only way to know about it, and that’s to have the judiciary committee take a look at that.”

Comey cited Lynch’s request as one of the reasons he felt compelled to hold a press conference announcing the results of the Clinton email investigation. He also cited Lynch’s private meeting with Bill Clinton on her airplane as another reason for trying to keep the FBI investigation independent from the DOJ.

Michael Mukasey, the attorney general under George W. Bush, said on Friday that Lynch essentially turned the Department of Justice into “an arm of the Clinton campaign.”

“What makes it egregious is the fact — and I think it’s obvious that it is a fact — that the attorney general of the United States was adjusting the way the department talked about its business so as to coincide with the way the Clinton campaign talked about that business,” Mukasey said.

“In other words, it made the Department of Justice essentially an arm of the Clinton campaign. That is a betrayal of the department and of its independence to illustrate that clearly that the attorney general was essentially in the tank for Secretary Clinton.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/11/dem-senator-wants-investigation-i...

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember Clinton calling it a 'security review' and at some point, Comey did say he didn't what a security preview was, that he did investigations. Whatever Comey was, I don't think he was comfortable with Lynch's order to downplay it. However, I do think that he (like everyone else in DC) figured it would never be questions since Hil was gonna win.

The Federal Bureau of Matters. LOL 

Yep. Can you believe that Dems actually believe the Obama admin was 'scandal-free?' Talk about head in the sand (or up the butt)!

I can believe it. They are delusional, girlfriend. I have it figured out though, JG! They are the spawn of the Woodstock era people and since their parents were all doing hits of acid, it burned out their brain cells. LOL 

I seem to remember, when Comey did his first press conference on the email inquiry into Hillary's shenanigans, he opened his remarks with an unusual opening. As I recall he said the two most important things in his life were his family and kids and the law.  What a strange way to open.

I agree, that is quite strange. Now, we find out just how corrupt this man really is. 

... or possibly what has motivated his actions to "free" Hillary and "indict" Lynch.

Might be the fact he got 6 millions dollars when he was in charge of Lockheed Martin, or, his brother is one of the lawyers for the Clinton Foundation. Good grief, Comey is dirty! 

Lots of people go for the candy instead of the veggies!  lol

RSS

Attention:

Please view our mission, policy, and legal disclaimer to learn about us by visiting the main menu.  Thank you.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION!

AGENDA 21/2030

http://bit.ly/2mqIVmH 

CONTACT CONGRESS!

Let your voice be counted!

House:  http://1.usa.gov/mHZjgo

Senate:  http://1.usa.gov/3UAs

PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR NATION.

national debt

Founders' Corner

Latest Activity

Robin replied to Robin's discussion The Left Now Eating Their Own: Democrats Talk Openly About Challenging Nancy Pelosi’s Leadership
"Quinton Jackson‏ @alaskantexanQCT Pelosi: I Am a ‘Target’ Because I Am a…"
2 minutes ago
Robin posted discussions
3 minutes ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Special Counsel to Probe “Team Obama” For Obstruction
"I know they will never report on this. And, they wonder WHY no one trusts them and we all use…"
6 minutes ago
Robin liked JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 6/20/2017
8 minutes ago
Robin replied to JeansBrother's discussion Judicial Recap -- 6/20/2017
"These people are NUTS! Squirrel nuts.  Nearly 200 Democrats in Congress plan to sue…"
9 minutes ago
Robin replied to Jerseygal's discussion TERRIBLE: American Student Released By North Koreans Dies After Coming Home In A Coma
"Pretty dangerous situation we have here. "
16 minutes ago
Robin replied to Fundamental Refounding's discussion Tue Tids 6/20/17 TOP TID Judicial Watch: Obama NSC Advisor Susan Rice’s Unmasking Material is at Obama Library
"You're welcome, girlfriend. "
18 minutes ago
Robin replied to Rick's discussion Anti-Trump Website Calls for 'Physical Violence' Against Conservatives... ANTIFA
"Things are going to heat up for sure. I have a few things to post on this subject with coming…"
19 minutes ago
Robin liked Rick's discussion Anti-Trump Website Calls for 'Physical Violence' Against Conservatives... ANTIFA
21 minutes ago
Robin replied to Robin's discussion Senate Releases Healthcare Bill
"Sens. Cruz, Johnson, Lee, and Paul Issue Joint Statement on Senate Health Bill June 22,…"
29 minutes ago
"Senator Ted Cruz‏Verified account @SenTedCruz  4h4 hours ago Joint statement…"
30 minutes ago
"Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul  4h4 hours ago Replying…"
36 minutes ago
"Senator Rand Paul‏Verified account @RandPaul The current #healthcarebill does not…"
37 minutes ago
Jerome replied to Robin's discussion Senate Releases Healthcare Bill
"I had to laugh, less than 10 minutes after the info was released this AM, the Lamestream media was…"
1 hour ago
Jerseygal commented on Robin's blog post CLASSIC: Thomas Sowell takes just four minutes to DEMOLISH 100 years of liberal thought
"Sowell was a free thinker.   The education system of the last 3-4 decades has all but wiped…"
9 hours ago
Jerseygal replied to Jerseygal's discussion TERRIBLE: American Student Released By North Koreans Dies After Coming Home In A Coma
"No, we won't!"
9 hours ago

TRAFFIC

© 2017   Fundamental Refounding.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service